May 17, 2024, 01:54:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897918 times)
M Lyles

gettin - it - done

View Profile WWW
« Reply #870 on: May 03, 2006, 06:59:24 PM »

Hi Sandra, My name is Mike and I am from Riverdale, Georgia. I Joined GDI about 2 weeks ago and have already begun to build a downline. I too am excited about this business.

Having fun, making a difference
Kenna A

View Profile
« Reply #871 on: May 03, 2006, 06:59:25 PM »

My favorite country other than USA. I visited there 20 years ago, twice and loved it. I stayed in Horrekke (?) and romped through all the hot spots of the country. LOVED The beer!!! and the chocolates.

I have just signed up with GDI myself. I live in South Carolina, USA.

Good luck to you!    Wink
ACortez

View Profile
« Reply #872 on: May 03, 2006, 06:59:40 PM »

Hi Everyone, my name is Anita. I live in So. Cal. I also have no idea what I am doing!!! The movie interested me and the website. Appears to be a very promising and rewarding business so I thought I would give it a try. Is this really as easy as it sounds? How is everyone else doing with this?
If anyone can help me or  maybe I can help them maybe  we can learn and work on this together. I haven't heard from my sponsor yet.

Sincerely
Anita
 Huh
Confused 
« Last Edit: May 03, 2006, 07:00:01 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Scott Crawley

View Profile
« Reply #873 on: May 05, 2006, 07:47:51 AM »

This is Scott from Oklahoma and I just joined with the team.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone and if anyone has any suggestion's just let me know.

First I need to build my website so off I go to do that-------------Cya!!!!!!!!!!

God bless you and yours

Thank you Scott
ACortez

View Profile
« Reply #874 on: May 05, 2006, 11:00:57 AM »

Hi everyone,

My name is Stefani Partin. I am from California and been with GDI for
almost 2 months. I am very glad I joined.

I own a network of sites for moms and think that GDI is a great
opportunity to promote on my sites and my newsletter.

My goal with GDI is to become a master affiliate. Wish me
LUCK Smiley

Stefani Partin

(not sure if I'm replying correctly) But,
Hi Stefani,
I'm a newbie here also from California...what part are you from? I am from Hacienda Heights..Los Angeles area.  Nice to meet you.
HeatherHarris

View Profile
« Reply #875 on: May 05, 2006, 07:14:03 PM »

Hi my name is Don and I have join nicole's awsome team. Nicole's happy, I am happy, and our whole team is happy. I think I made the right decision by joining the best team ever and hope that my whole team will even move further. GDI Woot Woot!
Hello I think I need to find Nicole or someone like Nicole because I am soooooooo lost but is glad to be a part of GDI
David MacGregor

View Profile WWW
« Reply #876 on: May 06, 2006, 09:04:22 AM »

I'm just a new member (5 days) - and finding GDI to be quite awesome. The fact is, I was told about this more than 6 months ago, and did nothing about it. Then a reader of a newsletter I publish got in contact (in response to a survey I organised asking for people's experience with various online businesses) to tell me about GDI.

I was very impressed with his personal story - so took the time to have a second look at GDI. It was then I realised what the success "secret" was - the simplicity and global appeal of the product package and its affordability.

I think I thought it was TOO simple when I first looked at it - but now I realise that it's the simplicity of it that makes it work.

I'm looking forward to growing a substantial group within GDI and am pleased to be part of what appears to be a great global community  Smiley
ChukaO

View Profile
« Reply #877 on: May 07, 2006, 05:25:15 PM »

Hi guys.  Wanted to introduce myself to this wonderful forum and to the opportunity.  Would love to make new friends here who have the same goals as I both in the wealth building (.ws), internetworking (IT), and sports (soccer & football) areas.  Lets all have some fun and help a bunch of folks.

Thanks friends.
NMullins

View Profile
« Reply #878 on: May 07, 2006, 07:14:26 PM »

How you all doin guys?
Just joined tonight so thought I'd pop in and say hi from Ireland/Sweden (Irish born, living in Sweden). Any of you need to contact me for whatever reason feel free to pm
Hope you all have "the luck of the Irish" in your businesses.
Niall.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2006, 07:17:35 PM by Frank_M » Logged
Ahmad_A

View Profile
« Reply #879 on: May 08, 2006, 12:08:04 PM »

Hi!
My name Ahmad Mustaffa from Malaysia. I just joined this forum and I found it really great.Please do not hesitate to contact me and I love you all in this forum.
Ahmad_A

View Profile
« Reply #880 on: May 09, 2006, 10:37:23 AM »

Hi,
I am Muss new to this great forum.
Would like to know you all better.

Muss
Enrique Musso

View Profile
« Reply #881 on: May 09, 2006, 01:50:01 PM »

Hi I  am also a new member at GDI. New at the forum as well. Good luck to everybody.

Cheers

Enrique
Bob Nolan

View Profile
« Reply #882 on: May 09, 2006, 03:07:34 PM »

Happy to be here  their is much to check out

Thanks
M Ma

View Profile WWW
« Reply #883 on: May 10, 2006, 01:28:33 PM »

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am from Canada.

Coming together is a beginning
keeping together is progress
Working together is success
Andrea C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #884 on: May 13, 2006, 06:47:50 AM »

Hi everybody I'm in the GDI program since march but this is my first post in the forum, I'm from Italy is there any other Italian?
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: