May 02, 2024, 07:12:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1027629 times)
Carmen S

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: September 17, 2005, 08:24:29 PM »

wow..lol thanx everyone! - including you T.  - If that is the case I guess I will have to redesign the entire thing from scratch..   I just really liked the design they had and wanted to incorporate that into the re-design. - I also understand about the page seeming smashed. I normally work at 1024 x 768 but I designed that page for the 800 x 600 displays as well so they wouldn't have to do too much scrolling.. I guess I will have to start using the percentages to center the page If I get the time.

But I do understand what you are saying and I also did get an e-mail about getting an approval because of all the bad apples out there.  - But I guess I didn't think I was doing any harm.

But thank you so much for your comments, I will see if they approve it or not.. if they don't I guess its Back to the drawing board!!.lol

D Laplante

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: September 17, 2005, 08:24:38 PM »

Hi , im a member, i start my website, check it and give me your opinion on

Thank

Dominic

http://www.cashflowonline.ws
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #752 on: September 18, 2005, 12:10:19 PM »

Yes, Carmen, first you ask for the aproval and if this won't be allowed, then start your webpage from the beginning. What you have to do right now is take off that Copyright thing you have written at the end of the entering page ...

Tatjana

P.S. I like that T. - LOL  Cheesy And I didn't want to be hard on you, I just wanted to make the facts clear! Many success!!!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2005, 05:40:32 AM by Tatjana Prelog » Logged

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #753 on: September 18, 2005, 03:26:53 PM »

OK, as I have always so much to say - here it is my page.

www.tatjanap.ws

Comment, criticize, chide, whatever you want!!!

Tatjana

Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
HovenRay

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: September 19, 2005, 04:11:41 PM »

Check out my website at 

www.biblegiveaway.ws

I can build you one like that if you would like just contact me on the site.

Take care
DaleC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #755 on: September 19, 2005, 04:27:14 PM »

Greetings GDI'rs.

I wasn't happy with my previous attempt so I have tried a new approach using FrontPage. I will be adding a page every few days for the next while. Your feedback is appreciated.

Many thanks

Dale
LifeDomains.ws

Thomas Schamedatus

Work smart - not hard!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #756 on: September 20, 2005, 10:42:12 AM »

Hi GDI-Community !

We use this website to promoto GDI:
http://existenzgruender.ws/

- and it is doing well ;-)

Regards from Germany
Silvia & Thomas
KieronGarvey

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: September 20, 2005, 10:42:12 AM »

Hi All,

Have nearly finished my site's  Grin now only have to do the About me pages.

I haven't uploaded my site to kierongarvey.ws yet but i have everything done on my old man's

http://www.briangarvey.ws

Would like to know what you all think. Am i heading in the right direction with regards to marketing the product before the business?

Kieron
 Shocked
Gabrielle Campbell

View Profile WWW
« Reply #758 on: September 20, 2005, 10:42:12 AM »

I love it Dale. Very professional and eye catching.

I love the "no selling" but "inviting" approach. I wish
I thought of that!   Grin

Best of luck to you
---gabrielle
Carmen S

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: September 20, 2005, 10:43:40 AM »

YAY! - I just got my e-mail back from WS, I kinda figured since I was full-heartedly supporting their system they wouldn't deny me that. - They said they saw no problems with my site, even the copyright and that the page appeared fine.. I am very glad to hear that because I really am getting good views from this re-design.  I would have hated to re-create the site from scratch although I could have done it.  I have about 5-6 .com sites but I do plan on purchasing more .WS domains since a lot of the names are still available.  If anyone would like to see some of my .com sites to see what I can do, I would love to re-design or even create a  CUSTOM .WS website for you. (I use no templates) send me a private message today!
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #760 on: September 20, 2005, 03:51:27 PM »

Hi GDI-Community !

We use this website to promoto GDI:
http://existenzgruender.ws/

- and it is doing well ;-)

Regards from Germany
Silvia & Thomas

Yes, this is something! I love it's in German language!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Tatjana
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #761 on: September 20, 2005, 03:53:57 PM »

Greetings GDI'rs.

I wasn't happy with my previous attempt so I have tried a new approach using FrontPage. I will be adding a page every few days for the next while. Your feedback is appreciated.

Many thanks

Dale
LifeDomains.ws

Yes Dale, totally different aproach in designing, too! Very good!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Tatjana
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #762 on: September 20, 2005, 04:17:08 PM »

YAY! - I just got my e-mail back from WS, I kinda figured since I was full-heartedly supporting their system they wouldn't deny me that. - They said they saw no problems with my site, even the copyright and that the page appeared fine.. I am very glad to hear that because I really am getting good views from this re-design.  I would have hated to re-create the site from scratch although I could have done it.  I have about 5-6 .com sites but I do plan on purchasing more .WS domains since a lot of the names are still available.  If anyone would like to see some of my .com sites to see what I can do, I would love to re-design or even create a  CUSTOM .WS website for you. (I use no templates) send me a private message today!

Well Carmen I'm glad for that. Though if I were you, I'd give the notification somewhere, that the site was approved by GDI.

Oh, maybe I'm too hard on this, who knows ...

Many success with your site!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Tatjana
Nino S

View Profile WWW
« Reply #763 on: September 21, 2005, 10:46:37 AM »

Just wanted to know how you formed the GDI logo together with other forms.

Nino

Houston Home Services Network

www.hhsn.ws

Nino Salise
WilliamBauwens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #764 on: September 22, 2005, 06:48:12 AM »

hi. I got a mail from a member saying my website was full of  HuhHuh? i don't see it  on my monitor it looks good
anyone els see the HuhHuh? signs
please give some feedback www.myeasybusiness.ws
 greetings
william

greetzz from belgium
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: