May 02, 2024, 08:01:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1027653 times)
JeremiahB

Jeremy B.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #645 on: August 31, 2005, 03:04:53 PM »

Wow - Kinberly.  I really like looking at people's GDI sites and I think yours is great!  The key to successful network marketing is the ability to duplicate a system. That's why your site is so good.  It is easy to duplicate. It shows a method thta anyone could try and accomplish.  There's nothing intimidating about your site.  It's simple and it's very honest.

Good job!

The best opportunities might not appear at the best time - be ready.
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #646 on: September 01, 2005, 05:36:02 AM »

Yea!  I finally finished my home page:  www.larocco.ws

I used the forum alot...Thanks go out to all for their suggestions, ideas, and praise that I see in the forum on a regular basis! Please tell me what you think.   Undecided

Now, if I could only figure out how to get that big blank spot on left to get out of there. Any suggestions? 

LOOKS GREAT Kimberly!!!  The only suggestion I would make is to visit your sitebuilder.  Under additional page properties where it asks for your email, just type the email address.  Right now your link is not set up to email you when someone clicks on it. 

THIS IS FOR EVERYONE HERE because I have seen this a lot.  Go to your site (not site builder, but the actual site), click on your email link and hit send on your email program and see what happens.  That's exactly what others will get when they click on it.  Check all links on your page to make sure they are working. 

As for the blank space on the left - if you are talking about the space under your picture (great pic by the way) it is because you have a two column site set up and the content on the right is longer content.  The only way to fix this is to use a one column site and set up a two column table.  But...that means lots of html and I don't know how off the top of my head.  LOL.   I use html tutorials.  Just type HTML code into your search engine and you should be able to learn just about anything.
 Wink

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #647 on: September 01, 2005, 05:49:05 AM »

I've made some changes to my site.  What do you think? http://www.mommyroxy.ws

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
Charles Gray

View Profile
« Reply #648 on: September 01, 2005, 03:46:19 PM »

Actually Zig paraphrased the Golden Rule; just ask him.  "Do unto others as you would have them do unto you." Biblical principles are behind all of Zig's principles.

Charles Gray
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 03:46:36 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
JanetteS

View Profile
« Reply #649 on: September 01, 2005, 03:47:10 PM »

Hi Everyone,

I have updated and redesigned my site.  Let me know what you think.

http://thewinningway.ws

Thanks.

Have a wonderful day!

God bless you all!

Janette

Janette Stewart
JeremyP

View Profile WWW
« Reply #650 on: September 01, 2005, 04:22:43 PM »

I WOULD LOVE SOME INPUT AS TO HOW MY WEBSITE LOOKS AND SOUNDS.  I AM NEW AT THIS  THANK YOU.

JWPROJECT.WS
« Last Edit: September 01, 2005, 08:26:02 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

Jeremy
StefaniPartin

View Profile WWW
« Reply #651 on: September 01, 2005, 08:57:42 PM »

I signed up mostly for the business opportunity from GDI but thought I might
as well test out the free site builder so I would have experience with it. I have
quite a few other sites in which i either code the site with html or use a program
called Dreamweaver.

Here is what I came up with

http://www.mommyenterprises.ws

Hugs
Stefani

Mommy Enterprises
Helping Moms Make & Save At Home
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #652 on: September 02, 2005, 12:47:43 AM »

Good for a start. You need to add a bit life to your site. But I'm sure you'll do so in a time...

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
WilliamBauwens

View Profile WWW
« Reply #653 on: September 02, 2005, 10:37:27 AM »

Only 34 members with a website  Sad  that can't be true here is mine (give some comment if you like)
www.myeasybusiness.ws
 greetings from belgium
william   Wink

greetzz from belgium
BRosemas

View Profile
« Reply #654 on: September 02, 2005, 10:46:51 AM »

Since I am a complete novice, I was so scared to try this.  I used Site Builder so that others could see that you don't have to know a thing.  I would appreciate any comments or suggestions.  I take criticism well, I want it to be good!!
thanks...
Bo   Smiley

my site
http://www.bointheknow.ws/

hope this comes up right...I don't even know how to include the link to my site...hahahaha
ChrisAdamson

Show me the Smurfs!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #655 on: September 02, 2005, 11:01:27 AM »

This is my site, im happy with it but i am thinking about changing some things  www.cjapa.ws  . Any one have tips on how i can improve it?
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #656 on: September 02, 2005, 11:49:44 AM »

Since I am a complete novice, I was so scared to try this. ...

hope this comes up right...I don't even know how to include the link to my site...hahahaha

HA!!! You were scared??? Maybe, but you did good so far. You'll develop yourself and your site and it will be good. Some pictures to add  - AND DON'T FORGET TOHSE FUNNY LINKS, I HARDLY WAIT FOR THEM!

And you've put the link right, don't worry!

Tatjana

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
Tatjana Prelog

View Profile WWW
« Reply #657 on: September 02, 2005, 11:53:40 AM »

This is my site, im happy with it but i am thinking about changing some things  www.cjapa.ws  . Any one have tips on how i can improve it?

Interesting! But I'll hang on the phone number (oh, no, again!) I think country and region prefix would be good to have ...

Tatjana

Tatjana
Marie_F

View Profile WWW
« Reply #658 on: September 02, 2005, 12:25:13 PM »

I do have my website but I kind of cheated because I am part of the .ws moms team, so I used their template

marie
mack88
« Reply #659 on: September 03, 2005, 07:57:43 AM »

Yes, I have my website up and running.  In the process of tweaking it just a little more, then release it to the public.  It is not anything special or fantastic.  Very simple!

Frank

p.s.  I agree, we must use the product that we have here.  It is the best!  Would you drink a soda while trying to sell lemonade at a lemonade stand?
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: