May 17, 2024, 05:07:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1033959 times)
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1170 on: January 20, 2006, 08:50:50 PM »

Hello Everyone here at GDI!

http://www.MyDomainSpace.ws please review and advise..

Is there anyway we can make that caulator just pop up from our .ws directly?

Thank you!
Tamiann

I am not sure I understand the question - If you want the calculator to appear on your site or if you want the calculator to appear on a new page.

Both can be done with some javascript and a little HTML
DSmith

View Profile
« Reply #1171 on: January 20, 2006, 08:59:26 PM »

Hello Roxanne,
 I just joined the GDI and just looked at your website and it's perdy cool Cool I'm gonna start putting mine together (which is going to be a total learning experience...COOL) I cant wait!! I've got things to advertise and I do a couple surf programs so it's gonna be  awesome to say the least. Take care darlin,   Dennis
DDuverge

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1172 on: January 22, 2006, 03:12:41 PM »

Hi.

I just finished mine using the site-builder

http://www.madmarketsurf.ws

please comment good or bad.

Thanks.
Daniel

Daniel Duverge
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1173 on: January 22, 2006, 10:32:42 PM »

Hi.

I just finished mine using the site-builder

http://www.madmarketsurf.ws

please comment good or bad.

Thanks.
Daniel

Looks just fine to me - Good job Daniel
S_Bayer

View Profile
« Reply #1174 on: January 23, 2006, 12:25:23 PM »

Helo everyone,newbie to gdi for a couple weeks now.I just wanted to say AWSOME sites! I just wish I had one to display!!LOLI have have a hard contacting my uplines to get me going to a site.I have yahoo messanger and msn,but mostly I use yahoo if any of you would like to give me some help and imput for a site!..Thank you and Gdi rocks!!  Smiley
NathanAlston

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1175 on: January 23, 2006, 12:25:24 PM »

I am having so much fun with my website. It has landed me many new gigs. I'm a professional actor/vocalist. Thanks GDI. Grin
Nathan Alston
www.nathanalston.ws

Nathan Alston - Experience the Talent - Experience the Voice - www.NathanAlston.ws
mack88
« Reply #1176 on: January 23, 2006, 04:05:48 PM »

I am having so much fun with my website. It has landed me many new gigs. I'm a professional actor/vocalist. Thanks GDI. Grin
Nathan Alston
www.nathanalston.ws

Nathan,

I am very well impressed!  Your site is very well put together and you are very talented!  I wish you much continued success!

Frank

p.s.  If I were you, I would have the URLs of the other sites open in a new window. I would not want people leaving my site!  Other than...It's all good!
ReneeHudak

JUST ONE CLICK!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1177 on: January 24, 2006, 01:32:22 PM »

My website...

www.earndollarathome.ws

S_Bayer

View Profile
« Reply #1178 on: January 24, 2006, 05:21:37 PM »

Well everyone here is what I have done,this far on my site.....I`m going to keep the picture I have for now.But getting one done of me and the wife to put on it later.I realize there isnt a whole lot of text on it,like i said it is still under construection.But there is a midi file on it to so turn up your speakers.Hope you like what I have so far!.  Smiley

http://scottb38.ws/
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1179 on: January 25, 2006, 06:41:39 AM »

Nathan Alston
www.nathanalston.ws

Yup Nathan I agree with frank - great effort Smiley
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1180 on: January 25, 2006, 06:45:02 AM »

And another good one. Great use of tables on the right hand side of this site!
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1181 on: January 25, 2006, 06:47:43 AM »

Well everyone here is what I have done,this far on my site.....I`m going to keep the picture I have for now.But getting one done of me and the wife to put on it later.I realize there isnt a whole lot of text on it,like i said it is still under construection.But there is a midi file on it to so turn up your speakers.Hope you like what I have so far!.  Smiley

http://scottb38.ws/

Hi This site has a broken image in the top of the page and at least one unclosed > in the HTML. Otherwise good layout so far.
C Conradie

View Profile
« Reply #1182 on: January 25, 2006, 10:39:25 AM »

Hallo Everybody,

I joined GDI few weeks ago. Finished my website (one of them!) using sitebuilder this weekend. My target mark is mums who want to be at home. (Thanks for all the inspiratation from all sites posted here.) Please have a look..

www.encore.ws

GDI is great!!

Charlene
DDanford

View Profile
« Reply #1183 on: January 25, 2006, 04:37:42 PM »

Congrats Charlene on you "Encore" website!  I like it and good luck being at home with your kids and in your business.
RodB

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1184 on: January 25, 2006, 10:01:26 PM »

Hallo Everybody,.

www.encore.ws

Yup lovely! I really enjoyed the purple tube in the pool at the top.
Pages: 1 ... 77 78 [79] 80 81 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: