May 02, 2024, 12:49:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Someone help me advertise! I can't get people  (Read 21105 times)
ChristianVazquez

View Profile
« on: October 06, 2008, 02:47:18 PM »

Please help. Simplest way to do it?
SimonSellars

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:14 PM »

Theres lots of ways :try google adwords or blog build your site host it here for free add adsence i have only been looking in the free mode same as you.
What you got to think of its not quick money but it will happen if you need more about how to promote yourself ill be happy to help.
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2008, 02:49:15 PM »

Hello ChristianVazquez I have a few ways for you to advertise and some are free
email to mgmray@yahoo.com  thank you Ray.
Mike Williamson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2008, 06:25:37 AM »

I am currently only using adwords to spread the word. it is not too bad for cost. I set my daily budget to $2.00 per day.
and im at the top of all pages. its not too bad.

some keywords are going as high as $20.00 per click now. they are the good ones to bid on if you can afford it.

later!
TAlexander

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2008, 07:03:11 AM »

I have started using a free advertising site.  It will explode your gdi business.  If interested in more information on this pm me.

Hope I can help!
Tia
TerranceCrawford

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2008, 09:48:06 AM »

I'd like some help also- as I'm new..
Terrance
B_Reid

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2008, 04:51:14 PM »

Get yourself a strategy to use everyday.

Day 1: Write an article and post it in article directories

Day 2: Record a video and post on you tube
[Video must be some type of how to helpful info]

Day 3: Respond to various questions at half a dozen forums.

Make sure you take an action everyday. Even if it does not
seem to be working.  The operative word {seem}. It takes
time to build a reliable source of traffic to your website,
blog etc.

The simplest way. Doing a solo ad campaign via ezines
and list building programs.................................

To Your Success
Bruce
OrlandoThompson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »

Get yourself a strategy to use everyday.

Day 1: Write an article and post it in article directories

Day 2: Record a video and post on you tube
[Video must be some type of how to helpful info]

Day 3: Respond to various questions at half a dozen forums.

Make sure you take an action everyday. Even if it does not
seem to be working.  The operative word {seem}. It takes
time to build a reliable source of traffic to your website,
blog etc.

The simplest way. Doing a solo ad campaign via ezines
and list building programs.................................

To Your Success
Bruce

I agree with this post whatever method of advertising you choose free or paid you simply have to have a system and take the actions needed each day until you start seeing the results.  If you choose any halfway decent system it will work some better than others but it will work eventually.  I happen to be working with a New System now that seems to be picking up steam Private Message me for more details.

Grin  Grin  Grin  Grin

Orlando
Albert Soedarsono

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 05, 2009, 03:32:40 PM »

I have started using a free advertising site.  It will explode your gdi business.  If interested in more information on this pm me.

Hope I can help!
Tia

hi there,

I'm albert - just joined less than 1 week. I have tried to advertise at bux kinds of website. some did click my website but at now not a single soul join. i feel so down. i'd like to try to advertise at free websites, somebody can advise me? are there any alternatives to be done to increase the odds for having new members? Thanks

albert
Richard Steele

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2009, 08:08:43 AM »

Hi,

Will be holding a network meeting with the people below all bringing a friend, Monday will be the first 60 booked in only been a member for 8 days have a network of 30 below. I will let you know how it goes ?

All The Best Richard Steele
LonnieN

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2009, 08:53:50 AM »

Here is something that might help you!

I was having a difficult time referring others until my one and only referral started referring others. In January she referred over 11 people into my down line. Here is how she did it: updating or rotating ads on advertising sites. But she wasn't advertising a GDI, she was advertising a FREE site that offers money. When the referral signed up for the FREE site they were offered the GDI trial.

Think about it for a second; most people don't have a reason to join GDI unless they have a business. Offering them a FREE business site that produces an income gives them a reason to join GDI.

Plus when you advertise most of the time your ad will cycle through when other people add their ads. By updating or rotating your ads every hour or every day you will generate more viewers therefore more referrals.

If your interested in this website we use then contact me,

Lonnie

« Last Edit: March 02, 2009, 08:54:17 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

J Mcphee

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 09:32:47 AM »

I'm a new guy too>>>
Any help would be appreciated!!
David Minns

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2009, 09:50:01 AM »

Hello,

If you want free marketing ideas then look at the top 100 websites in the world and use their traffic to help you. For example:

Youtube: Make a video about your GDI and WS domain name.
Facebook: Make a fan page about your WS domain name.
Forums: Some forums allows links in signatures, make sure your WS domain name is there
Email: Make sure you have your WS domain in your own email signature (this works well!)
Autoreply: Set up an autoreply to any emails you get, saying you will get back to them and mention your WS domain.
Digg it: Digg your WS domain name
Stumbleupon: Stuble your WS domain name

There is a stack of free traffic out there if you just think about it. I have a good GDI downline in just a few weeks of joining so just start shouting your message about your domain name!

Regards,

David

Ask me for my free PDF GDI sales guide. 29 pages of ideas that helped me grow a good downline. Or click on my name above my photo to get the file now.
Brian F1

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2009, 05:23:50 AM »

Hello, does anyone have an idea how i can just get 5 or 6 people to sign up in the next couple of months. I need to cover my mem. charges. Thanks.
Mike Cotton

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2009, 09:27:09 AM »

If you are already a member of a List Builder ike Viral URL or List Joe, they work great! Of course, you need to pay for the upgrade so you can send emails out to 3000 - 6000 people every 3 days. It's usually a one-time fee of around $197 (for the 2 mentioned above), but then you can keep emailing for life without paying another dime! PM me if you'd like a list of the List Builders I use (on top of those 2).
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: