May 10, 2024, 08:40:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112794 times)
KBraun

Believe in yourself

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: March 08, 2007, 11:25:48 AM »

Welcome Corey !!!

I would just like to say here...CONGRATS!...you're young...and you said it yourself...SOMEDAY. Stay focussed on that thought of SOMEDAY.

I have been looking at ways to better my life and my kid's for 28 years.  Embarrassed Stay focused with one program is my thought and make it work. The hardest thing for me in all those years is I let people control my feelings. Mainly, in my case...family and friends. I could look back and wonder what I would have made for myself today if I JUST DID IT...but I am still focussed as to what I still CAN do for my kids. Don't take 28 years to figure it out...YOU ARE IN THE RIGHT PLACE !!! Smiley If you hit a road block...stop in the "forum"...everyone here is pretty good at picking you up. Just look at the numbers. There's 38,000 people that have the same thought as you and the same belief !!!

Good Luck !!!...Work your "NEW" business. I don't even think there is a Life Insurance Policy you can purchase for $10.00 a month that could produce the same income in 2, 3 or more years.

Kathy

Believe in yourself
Matos Garcia_N

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2007, 08:37:23 PM »

Hello My name is Nestor Matos. I am a New member and I am from the Dominican Republic in the caribbean. I am the owner of a huge computer company in the middle of the iseland, and I am so tired of working. I habe been working for all my life, and want to give my best years those that i still have to my wife. That is why I joined GDi, to go for that income. So I want to become the bigest GDI server in the DR and the Caribbean, I want to help GDI to become the biggest domains saler around the Globe. and most af all, i will travel all around the caribbean (WITH MY WIFE) giving the best of the best affiliating people. I will have my first 10 for monday, and after that nobody will stop us. My wife and all of my family will affilliate in the next weeks.

So will be in touch, and may the Lord continue to bless you all in your goals in live and of Course with GDI.

Hello,

Please introduce yourself and let us know where you're located. Share with us your reasons for joining Global Domains International, and your goals you wish to accomplish.

Thank you,

Nicole
ChrisKelley

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 17, 2007, 03:00:24 PM »

Hi, My name is Manuel and I recently became a member.  I am excited about the earning potential.  It's great to be on board. 

Thank
Manuel Calderon

Hello! Chris Kelley here from Ma. Just became a member and am very happy about the monetary potential.
A Edwards

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: March 25, 2007, 04:46:35 AM »

Hi, I'm Antoinette from Queens, New York.  I posted a message under the Welcome New Member topic a few minutes ago and hopefully it will show up, since that was my first time posting on a forum (this being the second).  This is how I know that I am really excited about this business opportunity.

Anyway, HELLO TO EVERYONE, again.  I have a website for selling e-books and have joined affiliate programs but I have yet to make any money.  Not all bad--I've did something right; my efforts lead me to GDI.  I came across GDI in an attempt to promote my affilate products. I immediately recognized GDI's program as an opporunity--a program that was within my reach financially, I was able to join with minimum risk and a product with astonishing potential that I will truly enjoy promoting.   

I look forward to actively promoting GDI. I think it will be a slow start but my progress will be methodic.  I aim to recruit others to the program and teach them as I learn.  The resources and tools provided by GDI are awesome.  And, with the help that I see others willingly provide to us Newbies, I know this will be a successful venture for me.

Thanks for letting me share and be a part of!

Best to you all - Antoinette.

KeithD

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2007, 07:43:54 AM »

Hello everyone,

My name is Keith and I live in Lancashire, England. I joined GDI because my sponsor
Christie was their with help and support when I needed it, as I was struggling with my
barely adequate PC skills.
Many thanks Christie, I am looking forward to getting know everyone  and being a
productive member of the team.

I hope you all have a great weekend, take care.

Keith
Shawn_H

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: April 10, 2007, 04:18:00 PM »

Hi I'm Shawn, I'm excited to get this going.  I would have waited to try this out but my church needs a website this month to I will be signing them up soon.  And I will be managing that as well.

I'm from Nebraska, USA. I'm a stay at home mom of two energitic boys ages 5 and almost 2.  We live in a small town (under 1,000) so we don't get out a whole lot.  I'm thankful we have internet so I can connect with all of you.

Some goals I want to accomplish (and what my website is for) is helping others earn extra cash with no initial investment needed.  I want to create a team of people helping people. Then we can move onto earning residual income from there, which is where the big money is.

I'm motivated to get this going as I want my husband to be home more with our boys.  We are currently debt free (except for our house) and we intend to keep it that way.  We want to build a new house in the next 5 years and by then we'll probably need a new car.  So I have a long way to go, but it's going to be worth it.  I know this is the only route to go that will bring us the income we need to fullfil our dreams.
Jean Guy Levesque

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 22, 2007, 05:21:55 AM »

Hi Nicole,

My name is Jean Guy Leveque and I am fairly new to GDI.  I live in Moncton, New Brunswick Canada.  My carpenter trade is getting harder for me as the years come by.  Looking to have an internet business with less hard work and more income... Is this possible ?

I am also a Geocacher, an amateur ham radio operator VE9LEV, a proud father of 2 adult children and married for more than 35 years to a good wife.

I am new to the internet but willing to start any worthwhile venture !

I am sure that any help you can give me is better than no help at all.

i am trying to build a downline, but finding it difficult. 

73 from VE9LEV

Jean Guy aka 1Scout
Jennifer_Hudson

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2007, 02:23:10 PM »

I am jennifer hudson and just signed up to GDI.  I am looking forward to this.  I do have one question thought,  Where can I get templates for letters and the code for the movie so that I can post it on my networking sites?
Christopher Tarpening

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2007, 03:27:41 AM »

Hello,
 I am Chris Tarpening, In Palm Springs California. I am tired of working 2 full time jobs just to make ends meet and stretched in many different directions.. I came across GDI and hope this is as good as it looks. I am new at this but definitely willing to learn everything I can to help me and others out with this.

Thank You.
Chris Tarpening
AdamThompson

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 13, 2007, 05:02:49 PM »

Hi my name is Adam and I am in this to win this I want to achieve the hard hitting bonus. I would like to establish a down line of about twenty five people within the next two months to start.I've been doing this for about two weeks and I could use some insight on finalizing my website to place a finish to it. Any help would be appreciate. Cool Cool Cool
DalvinWright

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 15, 2007, 05:48:13 PM »

Hi my name is Dalvin Wright and I just signed up with GDI hope to make it work for me to make that extra  income, I am not good on the computer so I guess it will take some doing to fugure it all out will have to ask a lot of questions being 80 I am not as sharp as I used to be
Pathik Verma

View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2007, 05:35:54 PM »

Hi, I'm Pathik  Smiley

I have signed up under  ;DNicole Taylor Grin ... im here to see myself in future taking on the world like Rambo taking down his enemies and my biggest enemy is stress ..the financial stress because thats the part of my life where i haven't been much successful at  and by joining GDI i look forward of being victories in the field of battle over stress and enjoy my life without having headaches how to pay monthly bills and i have plans to go italy next summer with my beloved girl and by that time i hope i achieve the victory over my financial stress

i would like to be as such as Rocky in my  real life cuz one thing always strikes me and keeps me motivated is this "It's not about how hard you hit it's about how hard you can get hit and move on... cuz keep moving forward is being Rocky so im not a coward and thats why im here to show what i got and wht i cant let go

I would like to thank the oppurtunity of lintroducing to GDI by none other then Nicole Taylor..

Im here to show that im worthy enough to handle myself and others in future  Smiley

Pathik Grin
P De Thierrry

Never Quit! Keep Building!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2007, 03:08:01 AM »

Hi, I'm Pathik  Smiley

I have signed up under  ;DNicole Taylor Grin ... im here to see myself in future taking on the world like Rambo taking down his enemies and my biggest enemy is stress ..the financial stress because thats the part of my life where i haven't been much successful at  and by joining GDI i look forward of being victories in the field of battle over stress and enjoy my life without having headaches how to pay monthly bills and i have plans to go italy next summer with my beloved girl and by that time i hope i achieve the victory over my financial stress

i would like to be as such as Rocky in my  real life cuz one thing always strikes me and keeps me motivated is this "It's not about how hard you hit it's about how hard you can get hit and move on... cuz keep moving forward is being Rocky so im not a coward and thats why im here to show what i got and wht i cant let go

I would like to thank the oppurtunity of lintroducing to GDI by none other then Nicole Taylor..

Im here to show that im worthy enough to handle myself and others in future  Smiley

Pathik Grin

Damn straight, it's great seeing people take the GDI opportunity by the horns and running with a no fear attitude, with that kind of determination and drive, there is no way in hades you will fail, in this opportunity or in life in general.

I see the worthiness in you as a leader and a mentor and anyone you sign up should be proud to be associated with such a "GO GETTER".

I would wish you luck in your business, but no luck is needed, because you will make it happen.

Patrick De Thierry
Auckland, New Zealand

For your free autoresponder for your webpage, just private message.

"Extra ordinary people do daily what ordinary people do occasionally"
Pathik Verma

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 06, 2007, 02:38:58 PM »

Hi P De Thierry,

Thanks a lot for the comments you have said about the new babie's lol Smiley well im damn straight about making it happen just like you said buddy that " no luck is needed cuz you will make it happen"  cuz we all wanna be " Go Getter" so that attitude really can make it happen pal and i wish you  Good Luck with your business and i hope you doing fine as well

Thanks a lot once again for the great things you have said:)

I want everyone to know this who are associated with GDI that this business is all about your own  efforts and i would like to say something to all the members of the GDI

"When there is faith there is no fear" Well if you haven't seen Rambo and Rocky movies then i recommend you to see cuz its inspirational and i promise it will motivate you from whichever financial circumstances you're at i promise you that this business will bring the you the improvement over financial Stress and Stress of any kind is very harmful to us so please look forward with this business to eliminate the stress and "dont worry be positive"

All of the Members of the Gdi especially Nicole Taylor cuz she is the one who got me into this business and im thankful and lucky person to know her:)

Have a Wonderful time doing business with GDI

Pathik Grin
Kip S

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2007, 09:45:57 AM »

My name is Kip Slater and I joined GDI because I want to buy an ingound pool, put a movie theater in my home, buy a Mercedes for my wife and a Hummer for me. I have spent the last 15 years of my life in Management going to school getting my Degree.  I have spent 20 years doing what I had to do to take care of my family and build some security and now it's my turn.  The bottom line is I want to spend every waking moment in an adventure with my Wife and Kids.  I believe this is my ticket.  I can't forget the Hot Tub, I want that to.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 14
  Print  

Jump to: