May 04, 2024, 05:06:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 894653 times)
VangelisK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1785 on: March 09, 2007, 02:57:30 AM »

I´m a new member from Athens-Greece greetings to all of you and I wish you all the best Wink ...

soy un truhan soy un seņor algo bohemio y soņador...
Timmy Deleu

View Profile
« Reply #1786 on: March 09, 2007, 08:57:54 AM »

Hello,
I'm from Belgium and I'm ready to promote. Smiley
RNogueira

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1787 on: March 10, 2007, 10:39:18 AM »

Hello !! I'm a BRAZILIAN living in New Jersey. Just wanna say hi to everyone !
« Last Edit: March 10, 2007, 10:40:05 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
ClydeCummings

View Profile
« Reply #1788 on: March 12, 2007, 03:29:28 AM »

does anybody have any ideas on advertising i have sent out several hundred sales letters and have gotten no responce but i see people getting 20-40 new signups per week any ideas i have alot of faith in this program but my faith is running low

please help
ARiddick

View Profile
« Reply #1789 on: March 12, 2007, 03:29:28 AM »

Hi.  I am a new member and I just want to say hello to everyone.  I am also excited about this new endeavor.
ChengM

View Profile
« Reply #1790 on: March 12, 2007, 03:29:28 AM »

Hi guys ... i'm new member for this biz ...

any good idea to start with ?  Grin
Adeleke Adegbite

View Profile
« Reply #1791 on: March 12, 2007, 06:42:55 AM »

Hello from Nigeria,

My name is Adeleke Adegbite from Nigeria. Honestly i have been trying to register for this programme for some time now not until celstines sent me an sms message, after that we met and he encouraged me to join and on my own I carried out some research about GDIand I finally joined.

Though I a had some teething problems initially but i believe the sky is the limit for the future of this business. To me it is an answered prayer because i have been thinking of going into Domain biz for a long and to me coming accross GDI is really a break through.

The product is cheap and easily accessible. Myself and Celestine are really planning big for it in NIgeria and believe we will be successful.

Thanks to GDI

Adeleke Adegbite

TammyC

View Profile
« Reply #1792 on: March 12, 2007, 10:06:55 AM »

good morning everyone!
I just joined GDI, and im from Ontario Canada.
Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and learning more as the process goes.

Crystal French

View Profile
« Reply #1793 on: March 12, 2007, 11:20:28 AM »

Hello, My name is Crystal and I'm new to GDI... I understand that GDI is a great tool to help me get my business out there.  If there is anyone with tips for bettering my chances I'm all ears, OR EYES! Cheesy

I'm a single mom of 2 young children and I work full time as a waitress.  I work the night shift, so when all is said and done with my Networking opportunities, I am in high hopes of having more time to spend with my children.

Thank you for reading my new post.

Crystal French
"Working to help you make MONEY"
DSavella

Nothing is Impossible with God-Luke1:37

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1794 on: March 12, 2007, 12:26:17 PM »

Aloha!
I am Darcie Savella, a new member out here in Honolulu, Hawaii. I joined GDI a week ago and I am excited about being apart of this business. I am a stay at home mother and a new University of Phoenix online student. I am looking forward to knowing my fellow business members and I am open to any new ideas and tips for us to share this network world wide.
Mahalo!

Aloha!

Darcie Savella
ShellyPennie

View Profile
« Reply #1795 on: March 12, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »

Hi,my Name is Shelly,I just wanted to say a quik hello Smiley Hope your all doing well! best of luck.
Dale_Seeley

Hi every one

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1796 on: March 12, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »

Hi my name is dale and i just jion GDI and i hope and pay that i can do this so i can use all the help i can get .Been sick since 10/01/06 and doc haven't been letting me work since the end of november so thing are really hard.

Thank you all  Dale.
Ray Paulo Letigio

View Profile
« Reply #1797 on: March 12, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »

Hi, im Ray Paulo From the Philippines. I'm new to GDI, in fact i'm still in my trial period and i want to continue this as far as this would take me. I would like to ask some help or guidance to my fellow members. you can e-mail me at info@pauloray.ws. Thanks a lot. It's really great to be here.
Daniel_Tetreault

Let's Get Together Online-danieltetreault.blogspot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1798 on: March 12, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »

Hi Everyone.

My name is Daniel Tetreault Grin

I just started with GDI about three months ago.  Janet Legere is my upline.  She is awesome.

I live in Sidney, British Columbia on the West Coast of Canada.  ARE THERE ANY OTHER CANADIANS OUT THERE?  I would love to meet up with anybody living in the southern end of Vancouver Island!

Please contact me.  I would love to build a personal list of individuals to discuss any sucessful methods of promoting GDI.  I am having absolutely NO LUCK.  I still believe strongly in myself and the GDI opportunity.

Sincerely,

Daniel Tetreault.

Daniel Tetreault
"GDI Rocks!"
PCagle

View Profile
« Reply #1799 on: March 12, 2007, 11:39:38 PM »

HI,  My name is Patti and I am also new .  I am very excited to be a part of GDI. I am sure I will need lots of help.
Good Luck Everyone!
Pages: 1 ... 118 119 [120] 121 122 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: