May 04, 2024, 01:42:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  
Author Topic: GDI Made Easy  (Read 138784 times)
S_Alcoya

Success is our way of life

View Profile WWW
« Reply #90 on: September 28, 2006, 11:10:22 AM »

Hey Rod,

I was checking out your Forum today. I look at your site many of times. I didn't see it.
Let's make it live http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/cgi-bin/IBBS/ikonboard.cgi

Your Success

Alcoya

Take Care,
Alcoya
AndrewMurnane1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #91 on: October 14, 2006, 09:19:41 AM »

Hi,
G.D.I made easy is a good system. I've had a look over it a few times and have acted on some of the advice contained in it.  I would suggest to members who are looking for a way to jump start their business to have a look at it as well as have a look at my website to help you along.
Thanks,
Andrew. Smiley

****Only losers pay for leads*****
Discover how average people with no marketing backgrounds are getting prospects to pay them....never pay for traffic again!!!.
SSmith2

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 20, 2006, 03:44:44 AM »

Thanks Rod.  I'm new to GDI and truly appreciate your very detailed instructions toward success with GDI.
CarolT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #93 on: October 22, 2006, 10:10:51 AM »

FWIW here is my GDI .ws site. I hope you guys benefit out of this. It's about succeeding at the GDI business and what to do. It contains all sorts of information on how to use the website builder, how to get started with your email, and where to get good leads. The only thing I ask is that you do not copy it word for word or plagiarise my code. This is my work and is here to help. Remember search engines penalise duplicate content heavily so please co-operate on this. Many thanks and I hope this helps you to your dreams. Rod

Here is the link:-
GDI Made Easy 
CarolT

View Profile WWW
« Reply #94 on: October 22, 2006, 10:10:51 AM »

Shocked hi there my name is carol and im a newbie to gdi ..i just read some of your site and it is absolutely brilliant for new people..well done
Djamila Graca

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 05, 2007, 08:12:57 PM »

hi, I´m new here. I don´t know exactly what I´m doing... I did my website www.traveltips.ws . I sent some invitations to see the movie. Now what? I must do an email? How do I build a downline? Just if an invitation of mine accepts? Thank you whoever can help me. Mila
Ronn Memel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #96 on: January 28, 2007, 07:37:48 AM »

Thanks Rod! Great work on the site. As a new GDI member, I found your resources extremely helpful and your willingness to share it all speaks volumes for the community here.

Thanks again!

Continued Success!

Ronn Memel
BMarini

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 19, 2007, 02:32:23 PM »

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

This was the best information since I joined.  It's nice to know there is help from people like you. 

Thank you again for this post

Barbara
Obed Diaz

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: March 29, 2007, 02:59:32 AM »

nice page Rod Shocked
Daniel_Tetreault

Let's Get Together Online-danieltetreault.blogspot

View Profile WWW
« Reply #99 on: March 31, 2007, 04:17:00 AM »

Wow Mr. Beaumont! That's all I can say.

It was soooooo informative and great.  I wish I could have a website that well put together.

Content....content....content!

Content is King

Thanks. It has helped me to focus on CONTENT>

Sincerely,

Daniel Grin

Daniel Tetreault
"GDI Rocks!"
Gerard H

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 06, 2007, 03:02:00 AM »

Hi Rod, have just started with GDI and found your site awesome. Just a question you or someone may be able to answer. In relation to the international sites, if one joins but does not speak English or understands very little, how do they go about building a web page?? Is the web builder available in different languages?
regards
Gerard
TerriW

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: April 07, 2007, 02:07:41 PM »

FWIW here is my GDI .ws site. I hope you guys benefit out of this. It's about succeeding at the GDI business and what to do. It contains all sorts of information on how to use the website builder, how to get started with your email, and where to get good leads. The only thing I ask is that you do not copy it word for word or plagiarise my code. This is my work and is here to help. Remember search engines penalise duplicate content heavily so please co-operate on this. Many thanks and I hope this helps you to your dreams. Rod

Here is the link:-
GDI Made Easy 

Thanks Rod, I am brand new to .WS
 so I can design a website to sell my travel membership packages?
How does one use the GDI site to promote the travel site I want to design?

Thanks
Terri
RubiT

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 15, 2007, 01:38:28 PM »

Hi Rod,

Your GDI Made Easy page is great, and I am getting ready to start using it. I have been trying to advertise and build my own web page, and nothing seems to work, I will now try your method. Thanks

Rubi
GQ4cash Roll Eyes Cheesy
DaveHayes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2007, 09:57:44 PM »

Rod...

Dave Hayes.Your site is sensational fella a good source of advice and tips, it helped me to build mine.
It also must have taken you hours to do but its a GREAT reference point

Dave
ReneeWebster

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2007, 06:29:27 PM »

Since you are so knowledgeable maybe you can help me with my email.  Why is it asking for IMAP or POP3 and then wanting to know who my isp is and having to enter all of that info?  When I go to websites and try to send an email and have all of that come up I leave because it frustrates me.  Can I prevent this from happening?    Also now when I click on the email link and try to send it gives me an error message.  Why am I havng so many problems with email.  I'm exicted about my website and now am thinking of quitting the whole thing.  I have published my website yet.  If you need me to so you can click on it and tell me what the problem is I will.  I appreciate any help you can give me.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 11
  Print  

Jump to: