May 02, 2024, 07:05:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi from Cape Town, South Africa  (Read 3231 times)
GavinH

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2012, 06:27:33 PM »

I bought the GDI system in January 2008, so I'm technically not a GDI newbie. However, I have not yet gone full-out with effective marketing but I am gearing up for that at present. I spent my time trying to build my website with the GDI site-builder, and then with PageBreeze, and later with Microsoft Expression Web.

I was thrilled when GDI announced the introduction of the WordPress and other plug-ins, and I haven't looked back since.

One way I will be doing my marketing is to show people the two 'sites' I have built using the WordPress plugin at no extra cost. So I am effectively paying $5 pm for each site, one of which is the sub-domain. That way they can see that it is both easy to get their sites online, and also have the added advantage of the network marketing system. I think it is ineffective to promote the income plan right upfront. A visitor needs to feel some human element first, and not just raw sales pitching.

I have a long way to go still, but if any of you newbies want to take a look at my two .WS sites, please feel free to do so. I intend to devote some time to following the GDI videos and other training available here and in the forums.

Go well, and all the best to everyone! Here are my two URLs:
www.GavinHoole.ws
and
www.k53.GavinHoole.ws
Jose_Palomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2012, 09:24:57 AM »

Congratulations Gavin. good job

-  Serving others is my personal passion.
NickC

Success Start in the Mind

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2012, 08:39:04 AM »

Well my friend Gavin,
you are well ahead of me in this tech stuff... love what you done with your sites.. perhaps you can share with me how you accomplished it and so I may be able to create a couple of sites as well.

Ok, I cannot help you much on that side of GDI.. but in case you feel that what I am doing can assit you in anyway.. PLEASE connect.. and we'll do what is possible to support you succeed.

I can see you have passion and love to know how you plan to succeed and at what direction.

Wish you all the best in everyw ay.. and please connect when you feel is a good time for you.
nick

__"I Help You Help Your Self"
Nick Catricala - MicroConsulting
24hr support: http://www.contact-nick.com
My Blog: http://catricala.ws/index.php/core-phase-training-guide/
https://www.facebook.com/nickcatricala
Business eMail: nick@catricala.ws
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: