May 02, 2024, 05:00:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: If first downline quits will I loose their downline?  (Read 4662 times)
RaulOchoa

View Profile
« on: October 26, 2011, 02:10:12 PM »

Hi, I am new to GDI. I wanted to know if I get two direct downlines and help them build a team of several downlines I should get paid $1 for all of their team members but what if one of my two direct downlines stops paying for their GDI domain account? Will I still get paid for the downline I helped them build or will they all stop giving me the $1 dollar?
Nav M.

Believe in yourself when nobody else will...

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2011, 12:18:26 PM »

Hi, I am new to GDI. I wanted to know if I get two direct downlines and help them build a team of several downlines I should get paid $1 for all of their team members but what if one of my two direct downlines stops paying for their GDI domain account? Will I still get paid for the downline I helped them build or will they all stop giving me the $1 dollar?

Hello,

As long as the affiliate/customer under the deactivated account is still active, you will still receive the appropriate commission.

So for example:

If you got Jim and Tom to join directly (level 1) and they then recruited two affiliates each: Bobby, Tim, Charlie and Katy.

This would leave you with a commission of $6 (depending on pay plans etc etc).

Now if Tom (from your level one) quit or became inactive, but his downline members (Bobby and Katy) stayed active, you would only lose commission from Tom.

So you would then receive a total of $5 in commissions (again all depending on the pay plan).

So if a downline member of yours quit, you would only lose commissions from that person, not from their downline (unless they also quit too).

So a clear answer: YES, you will still get paid for the active members in that persons downline).

Nav

Global Domains International - My-WS

A NEW GDI REPLICATED SITE IS NOW AVAILABLE FOR ALL GDI AFFILIATES Email For Business Lead Capture Page

Global Domains International
C_Chavez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2011, 12:18:26 PM »

Hi Raul,

In GDI you get paid 5 levels deep, if one of your downlines go out the business, you will still get paid from all the downline of that person.

Regards
Luis

Sae-ung_L

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2011, 12:18:26 PM »

You still recieve commission when you paying for their GDI domain account.
Commissions cover below your organization. ^ ^

BOW,Thai.
DavidLortie

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2011, 11:24:12 AM »

I havent been able to get anyone to sign up this is really getting on my nerves because i need to make money now and this site seemed so promising from all the people i seen that have success with it can anyone help me with tips?? My email is Tex22an@aol.com
GavinH

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2012, 06:27:33 PM »

Further question: Do those people in levels 2, 3, 4 and 5 all roll up one level? i.e. Would your lost Level 1 person's position be filled by the level 2 people, with you becoming their immediate upline and 'sponsor'? And if you already had 5 levels in that downline, would the people on your (unpaid) 6th level now become your new 5th level on which you would earn?  Thanks.

If this is explained elsewhere, could you aim me at the explanation please. Thanks.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: