May 05, 2024, 08:05:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 456221 times)
Jesus Sanchez

View Profile
« Reply #480 on: September 03, 2007, 08:14:52 AM »

Hi everyone!

It's been a few months since I began the program.  I still have only 4 members, but things are starting to look up!  I'm making a good living off my affiliate marketing website  ShopNow.ws .  I also have my media website LaRevolucion.ws . And I've forwarded my original website http://www.Radioterapia.ws to blogspot.com - It's easy if you have too much trouble making your own website and it's free.
PaulB

View Profile
« Reply #481 on: September 03, 2007, 08:14:53 AM »

Hi I'm Paul, feel gree to checkout my website at www.pb-domains.ws
LaPradaF

View Profile
« Reply #482 on: September 03, 2007, 08:14:53 AM »

Hi Simone,

Thank you so much for this link. No, nobody shared this with me...I think this will be very helpfull!!

Thanks again, when Im finished I will share my result!!

LaPrada
Richard Kowalski

View Profile
« Reply #483 on: September 04, 2007, 06:41:49 AM »

Hello Everyone ..Im from Toronto Ontario Canada..Signed up a a day or so ago..This program looks interesting..

How soon before The bucks roll in.?? Cheesy
EssaAli

View Profile
« Reply #484 on: September 04, 2007, 11:42:40 AM »

Hi! Guyz

My name is Essa Ali I am from Bahrain, Middle East.

I have just joined GDI and like you all i am very excited about this opportunity,  with very little efforts i can earn handsomely, i believe in GDI, if you too believe in GDI and want to join my team just email me at essaali@gmail.com

Best of Luck

Regards,
Essa Ali
EssaAli

View Profile
« Reply #485 on: September 04, 2007, 11:42:41 AM »

Hi! Guyz

My name is Essa Ali I am from Bahrain, Middle East.

I have just joined GDI and like you all i am very excited about this opportunity,  with very little efforts i can earn handsomely, i believe in GDI.

Best of Luck

Regards,
Essa Ali
« Last Edit: September 05, 2007, 03:06:42 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #486 on: September 04, 2007, 12:24:31 PM »

Hi everyone!

It's been a few months since I began the program.  I still have only 4 members, but things are starting to look up!  I'm making a good living off my affiliate marketing website  ShopNow.ws .  I also have my media website LaRevolucion.ws . And I've forwarded my original website http://www.Radioterapia.ws to blogspot.com - It's easy if you have too much trouble making your own website and it's free.
Hi Jesus,
I like all of your sites.  However, "LaRevolucion" template makes visitors do the side to side scrolling.  Other than that, looks great.  Best wishes.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #487 on: September 04, 2007, 12:28:13 PM »

Hi I'm Paul, feel gree to checkout my website at www.pb-domains.ws
Hi Paul,
In my opinion, your lettering is way too big.  Often people will see this as unprofessional.  Also, the last banner on the second page shows up with an "X" in it.  Keep up the good work.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Alina Laura_N

View Profile
« Reply #488 on: September 05, 2007, 04:40:11 PM »

Hi,everybody,
I am from Romania but live in the UK for the last 3 years.Good luck to everybody!
Alina
RDeMain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #489 on: September 06, 2007, 03:08:05 AM »

Hello everyone.  I was looking at some of your web sites and they look really good.  Sorta gave me some ideas as to what to do.  I am still working on mine.

i hope i can get mine to look as good.  lol
« Last Edit: September 06, 2007, 03:09:23 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MargaretGilbert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #490 on: September 06, 2007, 03:08:05 AM »

Hello Everyone, My name is Margaret Gilbert and I just wanted to say hello and I'm happy to be here at GDI!!!! I'm looking forward to meeting everyone!!
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #491 on: September 06, 2007, 05:01:32 PM »

Hello Essa Ali,
You are welcome to GDI family and I am from Saudi Arabia.
It have a good potential in our countries.
Mohammed

We should help to each other for our own success
MM Faizal

View Profile
« Reply #492 on: September 06, 2007, 05:01:33 PM »

Gday Every One,

I'm new to this internet bizness. Pls anyone can guide me???
Luis Del Rio

View Profile WWW
« Reply #493 on: September 07, 2007, 04:13:45 AM »

Smiley Here's my site - www.delrio-holdings.ws Smiley

It's my GDI marketing site and I also have a Team/Affiliate Site that provides members resources to succeed-

Louie Del Rio
JohnW3

View Profile
« Reply #494 on: September 07, 2007, 10:42:59 AM »

Hello all. My name is John and I've been a member for about a month but haven't gotten around to looking thigs over. I like!
Ant suggestions gladly accepted.

"You are the average of the 5 people with whom you spend the most time."

John Welch

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: