May 16, 2024, 01:29:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 275797 times)
Jamie_Murphy

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: November 12, 2008, 02:12:49 PM »

Hello All
I am new here and was playing around yesterday and getting down to business today.  I saw this page I think on the home page that had a list of different advertisement pages, but now I cant find it.  Can anyone help me?

Thank you
Brett Saunders

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 13, 2008, 09:47:20 AM »

I had my first member join my GDI team on the 18th of October, and it says that they are still on trial. I'm new to GDI so I'm not exactly sure how everything works but doesn't the trial end in 7 days and then after that it charges them for the month? I also have a problem with trying to sell the product that GDI has to offer. Besides the referral program, what other benefits does GDI have to offer? I can get a .com website for 10$ a year, so why should I pay 10$ a month for a .ws website? Thanks in advance.

They will remain as "Trial" status until GDI can secure payment off them.

Does your .com website provide you with commissionable opportunities?
Lisbeth_S

View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 15, 2008, 05:24:08 PM »

Hello,

I am new here, and tomorrow my trial with the GDI account
will end. Does it go over to paid status automatically,
or do I need to do something?
I have Paypal as payment method.

Thanks in advance,
Lisbeth
Vince Batteast,Sr.

Just Do It.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #348 on: November 16, 2008, 06:05:08 AM »

I have been promoting the product at http://website.ws/kvmlm2/hosting.dhtml?sponsor= for a while now and I would like for my customers to be able to see what they can currently get. With all the improvements to recruiting sites will this site be updated any time soon?
« Last Edit: November 16, 2008, 06:05:52 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Pay off your mortgage in 1/3 to1/2 the time or less!
C_Wissel

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 19, 2008, 03:06:56 PM »

Hi all,
I just have a few undying curious questions.

What does GDI get out of this? How do they earn profit? It seems like GDI would be losing a lot of money. I mean, you pay them maybe $30 for some DvD's, $100 for some business cards, and the $10/month (for example), and you get huge profit from it, which means GDI has to have some other source of money?
JosePalomino

View Profile WWW
« Reply #350 on: November 24, 2008, 02:58:20 AM »

Hello,

I am new here, and tomorrow my trial with the GDI account
will end. Does it go over to paid status automatically,
or do I need to do something?
I have Paypal as payment method.

Thanks in advance,
Lisbeth

it go automatically

Send me a private message if you need FREE Business leads to build your GDI.
JeremyE

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: November 24, 2008, 02:59:01 AM »

Okay first and for most, WOW! I have never thought in a million years I would run into such a site that offers what it has to offer. But none the less, I'm only going by what I know thus far. I have not referred anyone to this site yet because I waiting to start on a fresh new year. I have 25+ sign ups willing to do so on my command so I'm not worried at this point about getting new sign ups when I start to promote the site using my referral link.

The question I have is this, The calculator on this site shows that if you refer 10 people, and those 10 people refer 10 people and so on all the way down the line ( stops at 5 ) gotcha. BUT, I find it hard that people are struggling to find other people to sign up on a site like this. Because it shows if you get 10 people to get 10 people to get 10 people and so forth it shows on the calculator that you could make $100,000 a month... ( $111,110 ) to be exact. I only hear about people making 10K or 12K... exp this Brian Bear guy, hes got thousands of people signed up under his referral link... and his last youtube video ( posted not that long ago ) showed that he was only making 10-12K a month... :/ I'm just wondering how this could be. I understand that on the calculator it says that it doesn't guarantee any specific network growth pattern or income earnings, but getting 10 people is beyond easy to do. I just find it hard to believe and would really like it if someone could talk to me more about this and let me know if I'm understanding this correctly or...

I thank anyone who responds back to this and answers my questions to the best of there abilities. I just don't wanna go into this business blind folded.

thanks once again and have a wonderful day,
Jeremy
EDana

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 26, 2008, 06:40:26 AM »

Hi everyone! How ya doing?

It's great to be here, and I'm very excited about doing business! For now, I only have one question. If I'm not going to edit my website, do I need to change the DNS? I want to start promoting right away, and want to make sure I've done everything correctly.

Thanks ahead of time.

Dana
D Hardyman

View Profile
« Reply #353 on: December 01, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »

Please don't laugh while reading this one.  Where do I find my url?  Embarrassed
crusade2wealth
« Reply #354 on: December 01, 2008, 06:36:28 PM »

Please don't laugh while reading this one.  Where do I find my url?  Embarrassed

Log into your members area @ www.website.ws/members with your username and password.  Once logged in you will be in your "Back Office".  There you will find eveyrthing, including your URLS (replicated and the domain name you chose when you joined).

Frank

Peter Morphew

View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 05, 2008, 02:36:49 PM »

Hi,
Does anyone know how much the postage is for 10 DVD's to be sent to the U.K.

Thanks......Peter
CJoseph

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 19, 2008, 03:11:51 PM »

Hey
I understand everything now as a brand new member, and being somewhat new to network mareting.
Im having trouble finding information on the commisions themselfs.
Can someone give me a link or tell me about how much and when i get paid for my first level downline
and then 2nd level and so on... Is second tier commission the same as first tier? Fifth the same as first?

Thanks
ChrisH1

View Profile
« Reply #357 on: January 15, 2009, 07:45:50 PM »

I have one website so far but would like to get a new one with a different address as Im shifting my advertising idea a different way.  Am I able to get a new address and delete the other one I have so I am just charged for the one?

Thanks for any info.
Nina Nestoroff

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: January 19, 2009, 03:19:04 AM »

Hi!

i'm just fairly new with GDI.  I've set up my email with .ws but APPARENTLY don't remember my password.  Because everything I've tried doesn't work.  Is there a way to either find out what my password is or to reset it.  Can anyone direct me to a way to fix this problem?  I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Nina
J Rohn

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: January 19, 2009, 03:19:04 AM »

Grin Hi All!

Im new here, just signed up about 2 days ago and i have 2 in my DL already! (one thanks to my upline)
Anyway, i think the giftcard idea is really great, and ive never seen a marketing tool like it elsewhere which is a breath of fresh air!  So far this whole concept seems revolutionary, which is a nice change to what im used to!
Ok so my question is--- who has used the giftcards, and how did you use them?
Im wondering if this would be a good idea to purchase a few to give to "tire kickers"? general leads?
Maybe just buy 1 and send it to a bunch of leads, and whoever uses it first get it? haha
Also, i think theres an answer on the FAQ but-- how does earnings work with the card?
If i purchase 1 gift card, i dont earn money off the lead/sign up for that month?
thanks for any ideas/clarity you can share

To Success!
Jennifer Rohn Roll Eyes
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: