May 09, 2024, 11:46:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896093 times)
S_Daniel

View Profile
« Reply #1680 on: February 03, 2007, 01:08:07 PM »

Hi everybody,

I'm Daniel From Guadeloupe ( French west indies) and i 'm happy to participate to this exceptionnal program.
I hope we're gonna make the best buiness ever!

Good luck every one.

Je vous souhaite une bonne continuation à tous.
Merc
« Last Edit: February 03, 2007, 01:08:48 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Carol Bullard

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1681 on: February 03, 2007, 01:08:07 PM »

Hello my name is Artie Maes I live in Co. I just recently hooked up with GDI. i'm a gospel rap artist and have been praying to The Lord about being able to make a healthy income at home and be debt free. My passion is to preach The Gospel of Jesus Christ to the world through the gift God has given me. However that bills still need to be paid. This year I believel will be the year I will overcome. Thank God for GDI. My wife is a stay at home Mom and I have three children. I believe that God can and will use something like GDI to accomplish His wil for my life and the life of my familyl. I'm up for all the tips I can get, and encouragement. May God bless yall. I know this aint' gonna happen over night but I know it can and will happen, so encourage me for the long haul. God Bless.
Hi ARtie,
Welcome to GDI. I am praying that you will be very successful at GDI. God has put it in my live as well. I encourage you to get the business cards. With a winning attitude like you have, just pass them out, everywhere you go!
I expecting to hear great things about you! Smiley

carol bullard
Prophetic Destiny...Everybody has one!
R Hicks

View Profile
« Reply #1682 on: February 04, 2007, 06:30:11 AM »

Hi all

I'm a recently new member and am just getting to grips with the mechanics of it all.

Does anyone have a problem with the invite facility?

I have sent numerous emails but they do not get through.

Would be pleased to hear of any of the same problems

Good luck to you all

Rich
Yamil Rios

Hi My Name Is Yamil Rios From Puerto Rico

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1683 on: February 04, 2007, 06:32:02 AM »

hi my name is Yamil Rios From PUERTO RICO.

I am new sponsor...

need details for create my page.

thank you for all.

Yamil Rios.

Yamil Rios
BipinShankar

View Profile
« Reply #1684 on: February 04, 2007, 06:32:02 AM »

Hi all, Im initially from Samoa now residing in Fiji.
I just joined today and still feeling a bit shaky about the whole prospect. Am not sure if Im happy or bit scared...haha
But am keeping my hopes high :-D [I hope Nancy is still working for GDI]
MatthewGustin

View Profile
« Reply #1685 on: February 04, 2007, 10:39:11 AM »

Hello

So im New to this as well. My mother did this so i figured i would give it a shot myself. I have no clue as what to do and if anyone has any tips Let me know. Well not much more to say except im going to do very well in this so i dont have to work at the Job i got now. well best wishes to all and Have a great Day.

Matt
Gregory R

View Profile
« Reply #1686 on: February 05, 2007, 03:35:44 AM »

Hello everyone! Just signed up a few days ago, and I'm glad to be here with you all in GDI!
DianaGonzalez

View Profile
« Reply #1687 on: February 05, 2007, 03:35:44 AM »

Hi
My name is Diana Gonzalez, I live in Luquillo, Puerto Rico, The Island of Enchantment so warm greetings to all.  I just joined GDI and I'm very exicted about whats ahead for me.  Help and comments are always appreciated.  Can't wait to take off, see you guys down the road.

Good luck to all,
Diana
PhillipCassidy

View Profile
« Reply #1688 on: February 05, 2007, 03:35:44 AM »

Kia Ora from New Zealand.
Hi, My name is Phil Cassidy and I come from the lovely Bay of Islands, Kerikeri, New Zealand.
Like a lot of you I am new to GDI.  Being as new as I am I do not yet know if there are any other Kiwis taking advantage of this awesome opportunity, but I am sure there will be.
Very excited about learning what it is I need to know/do to succeed.
I look forward to chatting with and maybe meeting many of you in the future.

All the best for everyone in their future endeavours

Phil

"If you think you can, you're right.  If you think you can't, your also right"
JohnnieMullenix

View Profile
« Reply #1689 on: February 06, 2007, 08:29:18 AM »

Hi everyone,

Johnnie from Dallas, Texas here. Just joiined GDI ,though, I looked it over about 6 months ago. Regret I didn't sign up then but then I wouldn't not have the great sponser I have in my upline.

So far I have been impressed with the program and all the help and suggestions I have received from everyone and feel sure that I can be successful with GDI. I do have other internet sites so I spend lots of time reading and learning the skills needed to grasp the tools to make me a success in internet Marketing. For every newbie I can't stress the need to educate yourself in List building.The first step to success you have already taken by joining GDI.

I can see that if I need help and can't get to my sponser I can always come here and chances are someone will be able to help me.

Have a great and successful day, you'all
HarounKola

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1690 on: February 06, 2007, 08:29:18 AM »

Hello my fellow business partners

My name's Haroun and I'm from Johannesburg, South Africa.
I want to thank GDI for creating a fantastic business opportunity for all of us.

I'm still new to promoting the business, I've got 4 people in my downline but I'm sure that I'll reach my goals.

My first Goal is to have 10 people in my network so that my costs for being in the business are covered, then I'll work towards become financially free.
I've thumb sucked this to have 2000 people in my network.

Then I'll work towards becoming a Masters Affiliate.

I've read a little of the introductions on the forum, I'm inspired by all of you, and I'd like to wish everyone the very best of luck in making this business a success for yourself and all those you love.

I'm happy to be part of this wealthy family.

Be blessed
Haroun
 Grin

How to Grow a Global Network Marketing Business
by Marketing Yourself As The Brand
DanHall

USMC 1982

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1691 on: February 06, 2007, 12:53:32 PM »

Hey there Bob,

In the GDI SiteBuilder Tool there's a whole lot that can be done. The best way to learn is to just start playing with it and build something and preview it. I does't get out there on the Internet until you check the Publish box. So play and play and play, get it down to something you like, then publish. ;-)

Dan Hall
D_Peters

View Profile
« Reply #1692 on: February 06, 2007, 12:53:32 PM »

Hello I am Danielle Peters from the City of Champions Edmonton, Alberta I just joined GDI and am excited about this amazing oppurtunity.

PedroMarques

View Profile
« Reply #1693 on: February 06, 2007, 04:33:39 PM »

Hello I'm Pedro Marques from Lisbon, Portugal.
I just joined GDI and am excited about this amazing oppurtunity.
I am still on the 7 day trial.
 Grin
PMaxime

View Profile
« Reply #1694 on: February 07, 2007, 03:34:18 AM »

Hello fellow gdi affiliates,

my name is maxime and i am from a city caled gatineau.Sitting next to the capitaql of Canada is pretty nice but i will live my life on the beaches of asia soon Grin

anyways,greetings to all

Pages: 1 ... 111 112 [113] 114 115 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: