May 09, 2024, 10:57:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896081 times)
FDavid

"Have fun, Be happy." ~Davo~

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1650 on: January 27, 2007, 07:53:49 AM »

Hello, I'm Davo

I'd like to use this to welcome all my new team members onboard.

Glad to have you here. Email me anytime for information.

"Have fun, Be happy." ~Davo~ Cool

There are basically 3 types of people. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who wonder what happened." http://davo.ws
S Splettstoeszer

see you at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1651 on: January 27, 2007, 07:55:55 AM »

Hi my name is Scott and I'm new too all this I have started my website but I could use some help or some ideas.
Thank too all & good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Splettstoeszer
HelenM

Live your dream

View Profile
« Reply #1652 on: January 27, 2007, 08:09:40 PM »

Hi Everyone,
My name is Helen (sharny) and I've just joined GDI. I'm already in a NWM business, but couldn't resist this one as well.
I'm really looking forward to making this grow and meeting everyone along the way.
If there's anyone else in Australia, please say hi! Cheers! Helen

Dream - Believe - Create - Succeed
Daniel Mainguy

View Profile
« Reply #1653 on: January 28, 2007, 07:37:48 AM »

Hi everyone,

I'm a new member, actually it's been 1 1/2 month now and things are not that bad i think. I do have 6 people in my downline and i keep on working to make things happen. It's the first time i see the forum and i'm pretty glad of it. I want to order some DVD but i'm not sure which the quantity i should order to start. Does somebody can help me with that ? Also, do we try to get back those DVD's after a presentation our we let it to the prospect ??

Thanks for your precious help and best of luck to everyone !!!

Daniel Mainguy
Quebec city, Canada
Mark_L1

View Profile
« Reply #1654 on: January 28, 2007, 07:37:48 AM »

Hi everyone, My name is Mark and I have just joined GDI last week so still trying to get establisehed and get everything in order and still learning to get my head around everything.  Like any business, when you start out it can be quite daunting.
Isaca Collins

View Profile
« Reply #1655 on: January 28, 2007, 03:11:28 PM »

Hi Everyone!!!

I wanted to say how excited I am to be here with this amazing family of GDI. My name is Isaca and I'm a mother of 6 girls, my husband works very hard to support us and I want to help with the financial burden. I look forward to getting to know all of you and make a difference in the life of my family and GCI company. I hope you all can help get this ball rolling and I'll be here to help you do the same once I get the hang of the reigns! Again, thankyou for this amazing opportunity to change my life and make a difference for others.
AndyG

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1656 on: January 29, 2007, 03:13:33 AM »

Hi all

I am new to GDI also, and loving it already, my GDI website is http://ghozali.ws. Looking forward to your comments
Sylvain_T

View Profile
« Reply #1657 on: January 29, 2007, 12:46:28 PM »

Bonjour a tous

My domaine is one week old all ready and i'm using every opportunity to promote my YESSIR.WS domaine, it's not easy to recruit in a remote area but i'm trying hard and wil not stop t'll it's going the wright ways. Thanks for the support from Randy and all.Hope to meet you guys soon.
Sylvain_T

View Profile
« Reply #1658 on: January 29, 2007, 12:46:28 PM »

Bonjour a tous de caraquet N.B

Je suis un nouveau membre de GDI et je vais faire tout ce qui est possible pour promouvoir mon domaine a tous et toutes ceux qui voudra bien faire la même chose pour devenir indépandant financièrement.

I'm a new member of GDI and i'm goiung to do my best that i can to promote my domaine to everybody that want to do the same to become financaily independant.

Sucess to you all

Sylvain Theriault...... Yessir.ws
Pablo_Ruiz

View Profile
« Reply #1659 on: January 29, 2007, 12:49:01 PM »

Saw All Those Topics From Other Countries But Didn't Say Any From Spain.

So, Hi, I'm a new spanish GDI member. I love it, and while I'm struggling a little bit to get things started well, I'm not giving up because I've got a lot of hope in this bussines.

Hi To latino members as well and to all the community! (And yes, my nglish is not perfect  Grin)
Ice Berg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1660 on: January 29, 2007, 02:52:13 PM »

Hello to All.

Some of you know me from other forums (of entirely different subject matter).

This is a good opportunity and I hope to see many others join us.

Ice

All Men are Born Free and Sovereign.
ASustento

View Profile
« Reply #1661 on: January 30, 2007, 03:18:38 AM »

hey all, my name is aj. im having trouble brining people to my web site.... any tips would very helpful for me lol.   Thanks 
Terri-LynnYoung

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1662 on: January 30, 2007, 03:22:09 AM »

Hello Everyone, Ok, let's see, I'm a stay at home mom of 3.  That can make you stir crazy.  So now and then I look at the classifieds to see what's out there.  I was a career lady before I married, Worked in the IT industry (my first IT job was with Microsoft, it's set the bar high in life)  I found a link to the GDI 45 minute movie there.  I'm glad I did.  I have 4 people signed up so far (5 days into it) but plan to find at least 5 more in the next 2 days.  I have plans, I have skills.  I think if I combine them, there will be no stopping me. 

Good luck to you all.

Whether you belive you can or you can't, Your right!
JKuhry

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1663 on: January 30, 2007, 08:13:46 AM »

Hey Terri, congrads for joining, you sound so excited! I also just joined but ive been doing website building for so long but when I saw GDI I couldnt slleep at night! Im so excited im in Japan right now in the Navy, I plan on signing up a lot of Japanese! take care.

Jack Kuhry

Jack kuhry
Kristy Ellsworth

View Profile
« Reply #1664 on: January 30, 2007, 08:13:46 AM »

Hello all.  How is everyone doing today.  I just happened to find this website and I am very excited to find out how it all works.  If anyone has any suggestions for me please let me know.  Kristy  Clio, MI
Pages: 1 ... 109 110 [111] 112 113 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: