May 10, 2024, 01:45:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896103 times)
M Thibault

View Profile
« Reply #1635 on: January 20, 2007, 05:58:19 AM »

Hi, my name is Melanie and i am from Montreal - Quebec.  I am so happy and excited about GDI. I have tried a lot of opportunities and lost lot of money. But i am sure that GDI is the right opportunity!

Bonjour, mon nom est Mélanie et je suis de Montréal - Québec. Je suis très excitée d'avoir découvert GDI. J'ai essayé beaucoup d'opportunités avant, et j'ai perdu beaucoup d'argent. Mais je suis certaine que GDI est l'opportunité que j'attends depuis longtemps!
MarkLinamen

View Profile
« Reply #1636 on: January 20, 2007, 12:51:59 PM »

New here from western NY. My brother told me about this and it sounds good to me. Looking around to see what to do next.
Lawrence W

View Profile
« Reply #1637 on: January 20, 2007, 12:51:59 PM »

I'm looking for lots of info, and will browse these topics.  Thanks to everyone who has preceded me in GDI for your experience. Will try to pass it on.
RoseM

View Profile
« Reply #1638 on: January 20, 2007, 08:26:30 PM »

Hello Everyone!

I just signed up yesterday. Thought i would come over here and read a few posts! I am looking forward to getting to know some of you!
I am from Boise Idaho!
ChrisWagner

View Profile
« Reply #1639 on: January 21, 2007, 05:50:20 AM »

Hello to All...Just joined the .ws craze..  www.chriswagner.ws  I look forward to working beside you all and best of luck!
CBloodgood

View Profile
« Reply #1640 on: January 22, 2007, 11:32:01 AM »

Hello-

I'm new to GDI as well. I've learned one very important thing. This things is that we have to make GDI what "WE" want. Don't wait for them, you start the race first. Forget the resistance that most of us has faced from our friends and family on MLM. That is oneof the reasons you , and we have to be even more persistant!

Make it work, show them. Be creative, it will be there loss. Working hard, have fun with it and the rewards will come
Tina Graham

View Profile
« Reply #1641 on: January 22, 2007, 11:32:01 AM »

hi everyone my name is tina, i have been with gdi about two months and doing ok with but i would like to talk to someone or partner up with someone that has been climbing wit the bussiness, i want to be as good as the top people thanks
« Last Edit: January 22, 2007, 11:35:12 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Evette H

View Profile
« Reply #1642 on: January 23, 2007, 03:23:54 PM »

Hello, I am a new member I am having a hard time building my website . I click submit and publish all . Nothing appears .Can someone please advise ?
S Splettstoeszer

see you at the top!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1643 on: January 23, 2007, 03:23:54 PM »

Hi I'm very new to all this & can use all the help everyone can give me.
Looking forward too making new friends & some money on the way too sucess.

Wish me luck!!!!
       Scott

Scott Splettstoeszer
L_Wiedenbeck

View Profile
« Reply #1644 on: January 23, 2007, 03:23:55 PM »

Although I am no stranger to MLM I am new to GDI. To say that I am excited would be an understatement of the fact.
Lead, follow, or get out of the way.
Brenda R

View Profile
« Reply #1645 on: January 24, 2007, 10:07:46 PM »

Hello and thanks to all for the warm welcome. I am so excited about this opportunity and truly grateful for all the support.

I am a single mom in San Antonio, TX. Originally from Orange County, CA. My daughter is 3 yrs old and I am looking to solidify our finances. Again thanks sincerely for the well wishes!

JeanQuenneville

View Profile
« Reply #1646 on: January 25, 2007, 02:32:41 PM »

This is my story.My first time I filed for this business was April 19/2006 and I did not know what it was all about GDI so I did not pay attention and I did not read the informations. Well on September 3/2006, I was back to check this out SEPTEMBER 3/2006 and I have found out that this is bigger then what I thought, so today January 25/2007 this day that I'm writing this message I'm proud to be involved with this business.I have a great SPONSOR that devote himself for others and the help he gives is outstanding. Smiley With his help and my understanding of this GDI business I do believe that I will make it big. I have other businesses but this is the one that I'm interested in the most.You might ask why, well because of the help I'm having from my sponsor. Grin Thank you to my sponsor Kevin Sousa.

uleric

Jean Paul Quenneville
ShirleyDubiaga

You have to think high to rise

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1647 on: January 25, 2007, 02:32:41 PM »

Hi everyone,
I'm fairly new to GDI and I'm really enjoying it. I welcome you all to visit my website at:   visionquest.ws
This forum has been very informative and I've learned a lot here. I'LL BE BACK !!
Shirley Dubiaga

Shirley Dubiaga
It's all in the state of mind
Bob Layte

View Profile
« Reply #1648 on: January 26, 2007, 05:50:42 AM »

Hi everyone,
I am excited to be here. I am a complete "newbie" and have'nt got a clue. Two weeks now and I'm still trying to figure out the web builder. Do we down load pre-written text or create our own? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Bob  Huh
J_Lent

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1649 on: January 27, 2007, 05:06:05 AM »

Hi Gdi Members: My name is Jeff Lent and I live in the great state of N.H. I would like to say this is a fantastic program and it has treated me real well.

Have a nice day! Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111 112 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: