May 17, 2024, 10:41:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 898076 times)
MichaelCarabott

always be happy

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: March 18, 2006, 12:37:05 AM »

hello everybody   im brand new . Grin from malta ,,,,im hapy for joining this forim  hope i find help ....  : Tongue[/font][/font][/color]
Arthur_J

View Profile WWW
« Reply #751 on: March 18, 2006, 09:48:47 AM »

Hello everyone, I am Arthur Jacobsen from The Netherlands.
Great program GDI!!!! Let's keep on growing!!
Kanyanee_S

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: March 18, 2006, 09:48:47 AM »

Grin  Hello I'm nunna from Thailand, I love GDI more

Great New Bonus Pool
Ana Vidak

View Profile
« Reply #753 on: March 19, 2006, 12:04:28 AM »

Hi everyone!

I am a new member from Calgary, Canada. 

I am looking forward to have a great and successful time working with GDI.

Thanks to everyone who can help me.

Ana

Dianna N

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: March 19, 2006, 09:27:26 AM »

Hi guys

I just became member here on GDI and i cant figure it out Sad not at all.. anyone wanna guide me trough the basics? i have tryed to read my way trough it, and it doesnt helt at all  Embarrassed so if anyone wanna helt then just say so  Wink

- Dianna N. L. K
KimKeomongkhon

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: March 20, 2006, 09:07:17 PM »

Hello everyone from Thailand.  I do not live in Thailand, But I was born there.  I just want to welcome everyone and wish them luck.  I am also new to GDI.  Feel free to e-mail me.

kim
Judith_N

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: March 20, 2006, 09:10:37 PM »

Hi!! Everyone! I'm Judith from Victoria BC. I have to admit I'm a total newbie to all of this.  I really know nothing about Internet marketing  but I am really looking forward to working with GDI. I feel like I have so much to learn but as with all things "baby steps" If anyone has any advice I would love to communicate and maybe help each other. You can get a hold of me here or at my email.

Look forward to hearing from you all!!!
judith
« Last Edit: March 20, 2006, 09:10:55 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
CLavea

View Profile
« Reply #757 on: March 21, 2006, 05:49:17 AM »

Hi all,

I am Charles Lavea from California
Jadelyn A

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: March 21, 2006, 06:25:44 PM »

Just wanna say Hello to everybodee at GDI from Hawaii.
Anybodee else livin' on the island of paradise?
Anyways, I'm so excited and grateful to be part of the GDI team.
I wish everyone the best in life.

jade
« Last Edit: March 21, 2006, 09:29:11 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
DannyL

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: March 22, 2006, 05:06:41 AM »

Hey! Hello every one, I'm new from... today. My name is Danny, Well, it's sound great around here, and I'm just wondering, what can I do to find out on whose team am I? If those info could help... I've got some questions about few thing's just to help me to be on good track even thought that I know that I can post in here and someone will answer me!!! I liked what I saw up to now and very happy to find this amazzzzzzing opportunity and those people...! 

So long, take care and see you soon...!
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 01:42:11 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
S Mcgraw

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: March 22, 2006, 01:11:59 PM »

hello to eveyone at GDI....this is my first time on this forum ,still figuring it out. but am way excited to start building...
I thought that I would explain the reason for becoming a member of GDI ...I am an artist that works full time in a cultured marble shop 45 + hrs .so that leaves lil time for my family and even less time for my art. so hopefully with my teams help my buisness will grow enough to quit the full time job run my buisness and have plenty of time for the family and art...
lookin forward to learning from you all !!!my website isnt running yet but you are welcome to check it out
« Last Edit: March 22, 2006, 01:35:03 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Raynor B

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: March 22, 2006, 01:11:59 PM »

Hey Everyone, My name is Raynor and I'm new to this GDI. I would love to make my time worth while here. Apparently my sponser doesn't reply me when I e-mail him for help. Is there anyone who will be able to assist me?

Thanks
Rgds
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #762 on: March 22, 2006, 01:43:47 PM »

Hey! Hello every one, I'm new from... today. My name is Danny, Well, it's sound great around here, and I'm just wondering, what can I do to find out on whose team am I?

Hello Danny,

Log in to your member's area at www.website.ws/members and click the tab on the left that says Upline.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
MWalsh

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: March 22, 2006, 09:27:19 PM »

I'm new. I'm lost. What am I doing here? I don't believe I'm a stupid person, but never before have I been baited so, just to wander aimlessly through an abyss! Is it like this for every one? I gather that the website is just to make this not a pyramid, I bought and recieved something, but what now? I think I followed all instructions, I even shelled out $50 bucks for leads. Is this what I feared it would be when my consciensce told me NO! I was sane when I started this, anybody out there?
JaswinderSingh

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: March 23, 2006, 02:36:40 PM »

Hello everyone

I'm brand new to GDI but to not to networking.  Hi to all of you.

Jaz

Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: