May 04, 2024, 12:25:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 455982 times)
G_Lopez1

View Profile
« Reply #285 on: July 08, 2007, 04:06:11 PM »

I've been a member of this site for about a month or so but still I haven't made a penny with it due to not investing the time needed

but I would appreciate if possible a little heads up on how profitable this domain really is. you know besides the hole scheme of the

5*5*5*5*5. And another subject I understood that when I refer people to my site they will ask me for a code right? Which is the name

of my site so I can collect the commission but where do I need to tell them to put it.

Or is it just by paying there that I get the money?

Thanks for reading

Best Regards from a fellow member.

I would appreciate a little help with the site building stuff as well.
Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #286 on: July 08, 2007, 04:28:02 PM »

Welcome to GDI's Global Forum!

The code your referring to is called your access code. This will be your username.

You can send visitors to your Website with your username in the URL (www.freedom.ws/username) or you can send them to www.freedom.ws and have them enter in the access code (your username) in the box on the Web page.

View Announcements and FAQs for the list of URLs you can use to promote GDI.

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
G_Lopez1

View Profile
« Reply #287 on: July 09, 2007, 03:54:19 PM »

So I'm not supposed to send them to the domain I made the website with my username as the address? Do the list of URL I can use have another cost? Thanks for the quick reply
DianeHilliard

View Profile
« Reply #288 on: July 09, 2007, 04:03:00 PM »

Hello Everyone,

I am Diane.  Glad to be here!
Phil Donnison

View Profile
« Reply #289 on: July 09, 2007, 05:34:26 PM »

Hi!
I've just joined GDI and am really looking forward to the future!
cheers
Phil
Sonier Michael

View Profile
« Reply #290 on: July 09, 2007, 05:34:26 PM »

I signed up yesterday, not too concerned with the 7 day free trial - I figure I'll just run with it!
DavidK2

View Profile
« Reply #291 on: July 10, 2007, 06:18:45 AM »

Hey everyone,

Im Dave from downunder in New Zealand here. Looks like I may have finally found what I am looking for.

Hope all goes well for everyone

Cheers
JavierB

View Profile
« Reply #292 on: July 10, 2007, 11:51:19 AM »

:DHola a todos los latinos, Global Domains International es el negocio del Siglo, estoy realmente feliz y emocionado
He creado un Blog dedicado a aqyudar a todos los miembros latinos, asi que no esperes y visitalo ya mismo, podras descargar la traduccion de los e-mails que GDI envia, ademas de trucos de promocion y mucho mas

« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 11:51:37 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Dawn R

View Profile
« Reply #293 on: July 10, 2007, 05:42:24 PM »

Hi, my name is Dawn and I'm from Connecticut.  I'm real new to all of this but very excited about the possibilities.  So far my upline has been very helpful with tips but I haven't had a bite yet.  I'm not discouraged!  I know this is a good product and have resolved myself to the fact that it might take a little while to convince others.  Any 'tips' anyone would like to share would be greatly appreciated!  In the interim, I'm reading, keeping an open mind and doing whatever I can to hasten the process.  Thanks - and good luck to all!
Luis alfonso V

View Profile
« Reply #294 on: July 10, 2007, 05:42:29 PM »

Que bueno conocer hermanos latinos que esten ejerciendo este  increible negocio,pienso que deberiamos unir fuerzas para que este foro funcione  en gran parte en idioma espaņol y podamos dar diferentes opiniones y anecdotas de nuestro trayecto en GDI

BENDICIONES

Luis Vivero

« Last Edit: July 10, 2007, 05:42:52 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
Sompop_J

View Profile
« Reply #295 on: July 11, 2007, 06:58:47 AM »

nice to join with everyone, if anything helpful to share, please advice. come to make a million together.  Grin
MGlenda

View Profile
« Reply #296 on: July 12, 2007, 06:01:33 AM »

Hi everyone! My name is Shae, I have just joined(2 days) and believe I will stay! I hail from Texas, am engaged and retired from a position of police officer.  Thanks to all of my upper line who have so graciously welcomed me, and offered more help than any one person could ever ask for! Have a good day ya'll!
MartinLauritsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #297 on: July 12, 2007, 06:01:33 AM »

G'day all

New additions to my site at http://www.clickon.ws scroll down page to see

Cheers
Marty
CaryMartin

View Profile
« Reply #298 on: July 12, 2007, 11:16:08 AM »

Greeting to everyone in the GDI world I am new to this family but old to the internet
marketing game I have been in about 15 ventures on the net and still persuing. I have dove in full throttle bought my busin cards, bought 10 referals received two of the 10 and sent out emails to the two prospects purchased 2 targeted traffic camphanes to drive traffic to my site so far about 2700 hits but no invites I bought into the star but havenet found out how to utilize it yet and purchased feed blast and started blasting adds out. Looking for more information on:
1 How to use the site builder and is it inportant
2 Looking for way to promote the site with out spending any more money
3 Looking to make some fast money to pay for the cost already spent on web site promotion.
Thanks
Cary Martin
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #299 on: July 12, 2007, 11:44:29 AM »

G'day all

New additions to my site at http://www.clickon.ws scroll down page to see

Cheers
Marty

Hi Marty,

Perhaps it is my computer but I still have to scroll from side to side as well as top to bottom.  Maybe a different template would work better to minimize your visitors efforts.  Take care.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: