May 18, 2024, 05:08:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1211023 times)
NoupaneK

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 04, 2008, 03:14:53 AM »

Aloha! My name is Noupane (Newpon) and I'm in Kapolei, Hawaii. I'm only 2 days old in this business but extremely excited to be part of something spectacular.  I've got a lot to learn so I just wanted to say Hi and I look forward to working with some of you in the future.  Mahalo!
Bhupender S Chauhan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #76 on: February 04, 2008, 03:14:54 AM »

Hi

Myself is Chauhan. I read about you in the forum .I want to Know whether you got help from some one. How is your GDI going on these days.

Bhupender S Chauhan
TKanz

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: February 04, 2008, 03:14:54 AM »

Hello everyone. I am looking forward to working this.  Grin  I want to learn, learn, learn>>>  Thank  you all and good luck to everyone!
Orlando R.Maymi

View Profile WWW
« Reply #78 on: February 04, 2008, 03:14:55 AM »

Hello to everyone !
My name is Orlando R. Maymi  and I live in MIddleburg Florida, a town just south of Jacksonville Florida. I've been with you guys for a week now,  mainly just checking the History of GDI and all the "incredible " stuff it offers. I have ordered my   Bus. Cards and 1 set of DVD's. I have made copies of the flyer and I think I'm ready to hit  this  HEAD-ON and with full speed ahead. I am putting an idea together on how I want my Web Site to look and soon I will have one.

Wish me  luck!

Orlando

LIfe is too short not to enjoy it !
C_Winishut

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 04, 2008, 03:17:09 AM »

Ha oo u ya tabeno?, How are you today? I am a Native American from Central Oregon. I am looking foward 2 time with my www. friends in building our businesses 2gether! Time waits 4 no one... C'Dean Winishut
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 03:18:00 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Young SukKo

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 05, 2008, 03:11:14 AM »

Hello there. My name is suk ko living in Toronto, Ontario. I hope I can learn there all tools and make income effectively.
Make my dream come true!~ Smiley
CruzMiriam

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2008, 03:19:49 AM »

Hello, My name is Miriam and I'm a new member. Just wanted to say hello to everyone and I'm looking forward to a success future with all of you. I already have a person on Level 1 and my goal is to get at least 10 good affiliates who would promote the business the same way as I'm doing. Let me know if you guys have any good ideas.
Take care everyone,
Daniel Holmes

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2008, 03:19:50 AM »

Ok.  How do I see what others have done with their personal websites? How do I get to the "Showcase?"
GraurA

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2008, 03:19:50 AM »

Hello, from Bucharest. Enjoy this trip! Smiley
Daniel Holmes

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2008, 03:26:25 AM »

Janine, whatever you do, please DO NOT "publish" your website until you are absolutely finished with the website and you want to expose it to the world.

D Holmes
Frank D. Randak

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2008, 03:27:48 AM »

keep in touch in your upline -
your success is theirs.

If you stay with it and apply yourself it works great.

Kepp working up your upline until you get the encouragement you need.

Come back here if yo u want more...

Doug
Alan Nunes

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2008, 10:41:53 AM »

Hello Everyone,
My Name is Alan Nunes and I'm here in Las Vegas, NV.  I'm currently a Platinum Rep in another MLM business.  I would like to say after looking into GDI I'm very impressed by the companies support system they have in place.  By the look of things GDI has set everything up so it's a Win, Win for everyone!!!  I look forward to working with the team as we start to grow.  Best wishes to all and continued success,  Alan
L Niver

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 07, 2008, 03:09:58 AM »

Hello Everyone!

My name is Lonnie Niver! I am into 3 different MLM that are doing great. My 1st one is GDI, 2nd is Xango and 3rd is Your Travel Business. I am using GDI to promote each business.

I have a question, How do I change my site name without having to get another one?

Thank you!
Norma Jones

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: February 07, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »

Hi, my name is Norma Jones and I'm from Southern California. Wink
MCamacho

View Profile WWW
« Reply #89 on: February 07, 2008, 03:09:59 AM »

;DHi, from ct  we are woking hard for this, big oportunity,

GDI  is the best home business opportunity
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 197
  Print