May 07, 2024, 04:55:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274781 times)
Jacqueline Vital-Herne

View Profile
« Reply #435 on: August 01, 2009, 06:00:02 AM »

Hi everyone,

In the video I didn't get the part of the KEY words in notepad, what I'm suposed to do with all that phrases.

Thank you.

Jackie
C Nunez

View Profile
« Reply #436 on: August 03, 2009, 03:13:20 AM »

I have been doing some research and i came across http://www.website.ws/index.dhtml?sponsor=your_name, is this the capture page we use for advertising just the webhosting/webname service? And if it is then how will we be getting paid through this? I tested it out and i didn't see anything about a sponsor or a way to give credit. It even went as far to ask "How did you here about us?"
Robert Dogaru

View Profile
« Reply #437 on: August 03, 2009, 02:26:01 PM »

Ok, but still everytime when someone acces the site first will see the original language then if he wants will use translator to translate into another language.

I wanted to know if i can put an icon, like US flag, and if ppl want to read in english they click that flag, if ppl want to read in franch click that flag, for example...

But how to do that as eveytime I insert a new page this apeears on original site...I mean it is added to the already existing pages...

Wink

Richard Mowry

View Profile
« Reply #438 on: August 12, 2009, 03:13:26 AM »

I have heard so much about this. I read if you don't cloak your affiliate links, you may get stabbed in the back.
Link cloaking helps you hide your affiliate program link from your visitors. If it's too obvious that your link is an affiliate link, people might not click on it or they might go straight to the main url of the link. This means you will not receive a commission from these users even though you were the one who referred them. To solve this problem you can cloak your link; the link will point to the same url, but the status bar will not show that url to your visitors.
So can anyone shed some light on this . Should this be done?
Thanks ahead of time.
Richard
DSeko

View Profile
« Reply #439 on: August 12, 2009, 03:13:26 AM »

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this.

Is there a link we can use to just promote signing up for a website domain without the affiliate video?
This may sound strange, but I have a group of people I think might would sign up for the domain and then perhaps can be convinced to join the affiliate part.

Hope that makes sense.

Thanks,
Debbie

HawkS

View Profile
« Reply #440 on: August 13, 2009, 12:39:55 PM »

Hi,

First post here! Anyway, I'm just getting involved in internet marketing. I've signed up with GDI with 1 company as an affiliate and would like to build another website for another opportunity. My question is should I use my same User ID or should I create a new account? Thanks in advance for your help.
P. ThomasAdams Jr.

View Profile
« Reply #441 on: August 14, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »

Is there an additional fee if I transfer a web site under another domain name to GDI website hosting? How many can I transfer? Are there additional fees if I have excessive traffic to my website or use a lot of graphics that use up bandwidth? How do I transfer or publish to website.ws? I do not see any information about ftp access to the server.
-- Thomas Adams
Cheah Kien fatt

View Profile
« Reply #442 on: August 16, 2009, 06:31:29 AM »

Hi,

I had earlier changed the DNS server name to point to my own independent hosting server. Now, I want to changed it back to point to GDI. What is the DNS server name should I use?

Thanks.
Terra K

MissTerraK

View Profile WWW
« Reply #443 on: August 17, 2009, 12:06:09 PM »

Okay I'm a newbie here and I need Some Expert Advice. What is the best way to promote GDI on Twitter? The best answer will put a smile on my face! LOL  Cheesy
W_Maria Leonora E.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #444 on: August 26, 2009, 03:01:49 AM »

Hello to everyone! I'm 2 months old Filipino newbie living in Japan. I already have lots of hit logs but no sign up yet. But i'm not loosing hope, yet still striving to get lots of signup. Hoping to succeed in this field! Anyway, I wan't to know if I can pay for my brother's domain name by using my credit card. Anybody help please...
Good luck to all!
Rui Pereira

View Profile
« Reply #445 on: September 01, 2009, 03:51:48 PM »

Hi all!!!

I'm a newbie to all of this and have decided that for the time being the best solution for me would be to have a replicated site as the intention is to recruit affiliates and hopefully make my money that way.

I have noticed that some GDI members have their website address with one of the replicated site's content whereas my address is merely a link to the Replcated site of my choice. I have played around with the website builder but cannot find any of these there and even if I could, would I still have the main page and links to all other replicated sites on there? With forms, vides and other languages to choose from?

Please advise on whether anyone knows how to do this (baring in mind I know very little here!)  Grin

Thanking you all in advance,

Rui
RSamara

Pass on the Tools of Success!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #446 on: September 03, 2009, 03:52:50 AM »

Okay I'm a newbie here and I need Some Expert Advice. What is the best way to promote GDI on Twitter? The best answer will put a smile on my face! LOL  Cheesy
[/quote

Hi Terra K,

I would be very careful on how I would promote anything on Twitter or any other social network.  You don't to be too pushy. I get a lot of spam on Twitter.   But, you are anxious to make sales.  I understand that. 

I would develop a landing page describing the many merits of GDI.  You can develop a free Blog on Google.  This would be your landing page.  It will read something like www.meritsofGDI.blogspot.com or whatever you choose where I plugged in "meritsofGDI."  Whatever it is, this is your personal URL. As long as it's available, Google will let you have it.  Of course, you first have to have a Google account, but that's easy.  This is all easy... that's what makes it so great!

You don't have to write a ton of information, on your Blog.  Space it out... bit by bit.  Then, when you update your Blog, you post a note in Twitter that you just updated your blog.  This type of indirect marketing can work very well.  And, you don't fall prey to spamming on Twitter.

Let me know your thoughts or questions.

Hope this Helps,

Rick

“Your own success can be best measured by the number of people to whom you have provided the tools to ensure their success.”
BradB1

View Profile
« Reply #447 on: September 04, 2009, 06:24:10 AM »

Just a question from a newbie.  I see a lot of info on the members' site regarding the DVD.  Is it better to hand someone a DVD or give them a business card directing them to your personal website...especially on a limited budget?
BamBam

View Profile
« Reply #448 on: September 05, 2009, 06:25:22 PM »

CAN YOU PAY FOR PEOPLE 7 DAY FREE TRAIL...WITH THE SAME PAYPAL ACCOUNT THAT YOU USE
VParker

Vincent R Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #449 on: September 06, 2009, 11:36:30 PM »

No, I do not believe that you can.  If you want to pay for someone you will have to either give them the money directly, or buy a gift card for them.

Vincent R. Parker
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: