May 07, 2024, 07:49:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Questions about GDI  (Read 274788 times)
VickeyL

View Profile
« Reply #405 on: May 28, 2009, 03:16:14 AM »

I've decided to forward my domain name and I have a question. Huh
What exactly happens when you forward your domain and why doesn't
it ask where you want it forwarded to?  For example, I want it forwarded
to a list building site, but it doesn't ask for that URL.  I guess I'm missing
something or just a little confused.  Shocked

Thanks for your help.

Vickey L
Anne-MarieV

View Profile
« Reply #406 on: June 02, 2009, 12:41:42 PM »

Hi! I'm new here.
Last week, I started advertising but then, my account was suspended because people reported I was spamming. That wasn't my intention. Now, they gave me a second and last chance.

I want to be sure I won't spam again. How do you advertise and find people without spamming? How do you know you aren't spamming? I really need help on this please.

Thank you Smiley
Anne-MarieV

View Profile
« Reply #407 on: June 03, 2009, 03:20:01 AM »

Hi! I'm new here.
Last week, I started advertising but then, my account was suspended because people reported I was spamming. That wasn't my intention. Now, they gave me a second and last chance.

I want to be sure I won't spam again. How do you advertise and find people without spamming? How do you know you aren't spamming? I really need help on this please.

Thank you Smiley
crusade2wealth
« Reply #408 on: June 03, 2009, 08:22:56 AM »

Hi! I'm new here.

Thank you Smiley

Spam is unsolicited email (which is not advertising).  If you send an email to someone who did not request information from you, that is spam.  There are other ways to advertise your business without spamming.   For example:  You can create an lead capture page.  When someone places their contact information in the form, then your auto-repsonder sends out the emails on your behalf.  If you do not have an auto-responder, then send the prospect an email manually or place the phone call if the prospect provided their phone number.  There are other ways to advertise your business.  Be creative, just do not send out unsolicited email.  That's the quickest way to get shut down. 

I will also mention to you, not to place leads into your invite system.  The invite system is not designed for leads, it is designed to place names and email addresses of people that you know into the system.  Hope this helps you!

Frank
Brett_Brown

View Profile
« Reply #409 on: June 04, 2009, 06:54:45 AM »

For the financial freedom pages, or any of the affiliate pages where an email is entered, who do those go to?  Will they go to me, or to gdi?
ErinaT

View Profile
« Reply #410 on: June 04, 2009, 06:54:45 AM »

Do we make money by having people signup through our referral link?  Or do we need to create a website and sell our own products with the domain they gave us? I am confused if we need to have our own site, or just advertise theirs.  Thanks in advance!
CoryP

View Profile
« Reply #411 on: June 17, 2009, 07:14:07 AM »

subject says all
Keith J

View Profile
« Reply #412 on: June 18, 2009, 03:32:57 AM »

Hello I just joined a couple of days ago and having trouble in the PayPal area. Is it possible to pay with out a credit card as my credit card has to come off the cash only area which I am paying 20% per year and that is why I joined up with this program. I have sent $100 to PayPal so that in 3 to 5 days will be in my PayPal account which is linked to my on shore bank account. If it is possible then what acually would one do to have to payment to GDI operate in the manner that I dsecribed above.

kj
ChristinaGudgeon

View Profile
« Reply #413 on: June 24, 2009, 06:59:45 AM »

Hello all, I am new to this also. I think the main thing you should all concentrate on is reading reading and more reading, within your back office is all the info you need. Just click on everything. We are all trying to get people to sign up for domain.ws. Once the downline is built the money will start to roll in. There is never ending help from other members, the forum,FAQ,and your sponser or upline.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2009, 07:01:01 AM by Frank_M » Logged
JonathanIbrahim

View Profile
« Reply #414 on: June 24, 2009, 10:31:50 PM »

Well I just joined GDI yesterday and I have been working really hard to get my business up and going. I am learning new and interesting ways to generate traffic to my website, however, I am now wondering if I should actually go ahead and use the site builder to edit my site.

I joined GDI strictly for the business potential not for owning my own domain. So basically what im trying to ask is if the default website given to me is enough to *attract* potential members?
Cynthia Minnaar

View Profile
« Reply #415 on: June 29, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »

Hi

I am new to GDI - this is my first post here in the forum.

I am referring people to the DVD Video 1 Replicated Site for the 7 day Free Trial and I have just had an email from a prospect saying "I am trying to sign up for the GDI online biz and need your Sponsor's access code."

Can someone please tell me where I can find this code as I do not recall having to enter a code when I signed up.

Many thanks
Cynthia
ADaramola

View Profile
« Reply #416 on: June 30, 2009, 06:36:49 AM »

Is it possible to change your sponsor?
Cynthia Phelon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #417 on: June 30, 2009, 06:36:49 AM »

Hi

I am new to GDI - this is my first post here in the forum.

I am referring people to the DVD Video 1 Replicated Site for the 7 day Free Trial and I have just had an email from a prospect saying "I am trying to sign up for the GDI online biz and need your Sponsor's access code."

Can someone please tell me where I can find this code as I do not recall having to enter a code when I signed up.

Many thanks
Cynthia

Hello Cynthia,Your user name is your code.

Cynthia Phelon

GabrielaD

View Profile
« Reply #418 on: July 01, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »

Hello evreybody!
I am new here and i have a question:  If I want to delete my accout before the 7 day free trial, how could I do that? Is somebody to know about this? Thank you.
May M

View Profile
« Reply #419 on: July 12, 2009, 06:28:10 AM »

Hi I'm so new here...)
If somebody already signed up for the trial with me as the sponsor, will that person appear on my downline list immediately?Or do i have to wait until the trial period ends?
Cos a friend of mine just signed up but I can't seem to see his name on my downline list.

Please help me..thanks to all.

May
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: