May 19, 2024, 08:13:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 783204 times)
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #960 on: August 19, 2007, 02:48:03 PM »

???So tell me, does this really work? lol.
I just happened to be looking to start up a website when I came across this one day and thought, well, even if it doesn't make big bucks, I'd have the website I wanted, lolol.
I am sure gonna give it all I've got.

Hi Donna,
GDI is a great place to have your own website as it offers your internet address for live as long as you want it.  What's better, it has the potential to be profitable at no extra charge.  If you require proof of this system, then read some of the testimonials at http://website.ws/newtestimonials/.  Also, if you require some assistance to get you started, visit the following site.  It is called GDI Made Easy.  Within this site is another location to provide assistance called Wealth 411.  Hope this helps you and wish you the best. http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html.
Paula
« Last Edit: August 20, 2007, 06:49:11 AM by Paula Nernberg » Logged

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
DantinH

View Profile
« Reply #961 on: August 23, 2007, 05:16:47 PM »

Hi guys I'm new here and would like to say HI!  Grin Anyway I have some huge hopes about the oncoming months and gaining even more members. I've been living in Wyoming for most of my life. Ummm I have a wife and 3 children and working hard to support everyone here.  Wink Anyway I just wanted to say Hi and I hope you are all as excited to do this as I am. Now I might be able to get the recreational vehicles I wanted.

Dantin

You have to believe in yourself for anything to happen. Confidence is the key!
ClarkD

View Profile
« Reply #962 on: August 25, 2007, 03:25:29 PM »

Hi everyone

I was at the super market today and i seen on the bulleting board a welcome sight. A fellow Gdi member's business card . This is great , it would be nice to hear from anyone in the pottstown, boyertown, royersford , phoenixville and collegeville areas to share ideas on marketing  this huge area of about 75000 people!!!! Anyone instrested please contact me.

Thanks Chris
VZengin

View Profile
« Reply #963 on: August 25, 2007, 03:25:30 PM »

firstly hi. I am new member.I want to some explain this website. how can I earn money .I don't know. thanks everybody Undecided
MSouthern

View Profile
« Reply #964 on: August 27, 2007, 07:37:52 PM »

Hi everyone. My name is Michael Southern and I'm from the republic of Texas. I am excited to be a new member and since I'm already advertising for my existing business on the net and other places this should work out for me if I just keep doing what I'm doing now. Anway, I'll give it a try and see where it goes.
I do know that nothing happens until you make it happen. With that in mind I'm always trying to make something happen. I know you are, too.
Good Luck to all of you now and in the future. May God bless us all.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #965 on: August 27, 2007, 10:10:09 PM »

Hi guys I'm new here and would like to say HI!  Grin Anyway I have some huge hopes about the oncoming months and gaining even more members. I've been living in Wyoming for most of my life. Ummm I have a wife and 3 children and working hard to support everyone here.  Wink Anyway I just wanted to say Hi and I hope you are all as excited to do this as I am. Now I might be able to get the recreational vehicles I wanted.

Dantin

Hi Dantin,
It is always great to feel someone elses energy.  I hope that you will obtain your recreational vehicle and the life that you want for your family.  May success be yours.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
B Crofoot

View Profile
« Reply #966 on: August 30, 2007, 01:15:03 AM »

Hello Everyone!  My name is Brenda Crofoot and I live in Oklahmoma.  I am a NB once again and beginning the learning process.  There is alot of information here and I've been working at getting thru it for the last week or so.  Natually, I've ran into a few minor road blocks, but I'm getting there.  I'm advertising and getting up and running.  I truly believe this is quite an opportunity and I'm very happy to be here.

bjfoot
DedeYoung

View Profile
« Reply #967 on: August 30, 2007, 01:15:25 AM »

Where does one begin when introducing themselves? I never liked doing that from kindergarten all through college, and still don't like it! When Brenda told me about this site and what was involved, I JUST COULD NOT IMAGINE ANYONE NOT WANTING TO DO THIS! Having my name as my domain name...................that's as good as seeing my name light up on the strip of Vegas!
I'll cut to the chase here, My name is Dede Young and I am happily married to the man of my dreams! Actually, he was the first policeman that I got a ticket, speeding ticket from! Ok, now to the glamorus stuff, and that would be ME!
When I was 40 years old I was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor which now causes a whole slew of side effects. The most pronounced being GRAND-MAL seizuress (nasty word) I was given 6-9 months to live and that has been 4/5 years now. I had to retire from career as a Chemist in a Hospital laboratory. None of that was fun, but I make up for it by giveing other people moments in time that are fun., I think that was the best therapy one can receive.
So, there's a little skit about me and I hope that I can put a smile on every face in here someday, with that all said, I truly wish every one in here a grand succsess in here! Oh by the way, I am the proverbiial practiculor joker! The whole clan of you are beautiful people for just being here and I hope to get to know all of you, good nite, Dede
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #968 on: August 30, 2007, 07:56:46 AM »

Where does one begin when introducing themselves? I never liked doing that from kindergarten all through college, and still don't like it! When Brenda told me about this site and what was involved, I JUST COULD NOT IMAGINE ANYONE NOT WANTING TO DO THIS! Having my name as my domain name...................that's as good as seeing my name light up on the strip of Vegas!
I'll cut to the chase here, My name is Dede Young and I am happily married to the man of my dreams! Actually, he was the first policeman that I got a ticket, speeding ticket from! Ok, now to the glamorus stuff, and that would be ME!
When I was 40 years old I was diagnosed with an inoperable brain tumor which now causes a whole slew of side effects. The most pronounced being GRAND-MAL seizuress (nasty word) I was given 6-9 months to live and that has been 4/5 years now. I had to retire from career as a Chemist in a Hospital laboratory. None of that was fun, but I make up for it by giveing other people moments in time that are fun., I think that was the best therapy one can receive.
So, there's a little skit about me and I hope that I can put a smile on every face in here someday, with that all said, I truly wish every one in here a grand succsess in here! Oh by the way, I am the proverbiial practiculor joker! The whole clan of you are beautiful people for just being here and I hope to get to know all of you, good nite, Dede

Hi Dede,
Your life has been filled with a wide variety of emotion.  If I may say, your frame of mind is everything.  As a nurse, I encourage my patients to look beyond the prognosis as you have done.  You have also proven that a sense of humor is theraputic.  And, what a love story.  Totally awesome.  Thanks for sharing Dede.  I wish you all the best.
Paula

Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #969 on: August 30, 2007, 08:12:29 AM »

Hello Everyone!  My name is Brenda Crofoot and I live in Oklahmoma.  I am a NB once again and beginning the learning process.  There is alot of information here and I've been working at getting thru it for the last week or so.  Natually, I've ran into a few minor road blocks, but I'm getting there.  I'm advertising and getting up and running.  I truly believe this is quite an opportunity and I'm very happy to be here.
Welcome Brenda,
There is a vast amount of information to absorb and it can get a bit overwhelming at times.  Focus is key.  Sounds like this is your second go at things.  I believe that GDI is a great opportunity and others will realize its full potential.  I wish you much success with your business.  Again, Welcome.
Paula

Kerry Austin

Use GDI to promote your primary business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #970 on: August 30, 2007, 09:45:41 PM »

Get yourself a few copies of the dvd from GDI.  Show someone you know or someone you don't know.  The dvd works great.  I use GDI to promote all kinds of things. You can use the website builder or make your own and upload them.  I make my own.  You should consider building a list of prospects by offering your help in exchange for their email address.  You do this with an auto responder.  Set up a series of emails to get sent automatically to your prospects.

You need to promote yourself first as a leader and offer your help to your prospects.  Tell them what you can do for them, how you will help them.  Be creative.  Learn some html.  Take on a leadership role.  Tell yourself you are a leader.  Read books on leadership.  Go to the book store.  Think and grow rich is an excellent book written in the early nineteen hundreds by Napolian Hill.  Still a best seller today.  Robert Allan, Shawn Casey, Mike Dillard.  Read other books on leadership, network marketing and similar topics. They will all tell you great things.  Each with something new and different.  Put it all into persective and you'll be amazed at what can happen.  It's the power of thought.  Leadership, persistance, and focus are key to your success in any online business.
Many people including myself have failed in this industry.  We blamed it on the business, how it didn't work for us.  But in reality we didn't work for it.  It takes time to learn these concepts and put them into action, but once it starts happening, you can feel it and you become even more passionate about your business.  People can tell that and become more attracted to your offers and what you have to say.  Promote yourself first.  Any online business should be an extention of your company.  Your service that you provide.  Your help and support.  Be the upline you never had but wished you did.

The good thing about GDI is that they offer a good service, and everybody in business needs a website.  If you want to make money online, GDI is the best place to start.  You can offer all your promotions at one place.  (not all the the same page)

I was looking in the classifieds this morning an notices lots of people advertising daycare services from thier homes.  Others advertising their small businesses as well.  I bet these people would like  a website to help their business.  I bet some of them would even look at the dvd.

Don't forget about SEO (search engine optimizastion)  You have the power to tweak your site to get higher rankings in the search engines.  But thats another topic for another day.

You can have anything you want in life if you just help enough others get what they want.
Michelle_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #971 on: September 02, 2007, 06:30:22 AM »

Hi from NY I am on long island any other Long Islanders here, is there a forum started. thanks

Michelle
Jude_Hollingsworth

View Profile WWW
« Reply #972 on: September 04, 2007, 03:21:34 AM »

Hello Everyone, I'm Jude. Sending my greetings and best wishes to all from beautiful Idaho! I love getting advice, tips, ideas, anything you can offer me that has helped you be successful! If you have any random tips or advice for me regarding GDI, I'd love to hear it....I know there are posts to read that might offer help also but I'm fishing for anything specific that you can offer me. I've been earning my living online for a couple of years now and have some great things I can offer you as well. This GDI program sounds AWESOME! I watched the video, got my affiliate link and before I knew it I was already referring people through my email signature! This is one great opportunity and getting in before the masses find out about it is just plain lucky!
Love to hear from anyone who wants to give me their personal success story and any advice.
Thanks and All My Best to All of You!
Jude

Every Parents Worst Nightmare, I help make it less scary, Ask Me How, This is a 'Must Do' for All!
I have the ONLY guaranteed income business, It's 100% Free, No Games Here! Just Ask.
How Much Interest Do You Pay on Credit Cards? Want that amount to be -0- ? You Can Ask Me! Help is my middle name!
SanjeevSuri

View Profile
« Reply #973 on: September 04, 2007, 11:40:52 AM »

Hi !!
 Though not from your area - I'm in INDIA  /  as of TAJ-MAHAL /,
I thought I'd contact you anyway and ask why NEW POST button
(extreme left) did not allow me to 'introduce' myself ?

This is my First foray into this Forum !!

me@sanjeevsuri.ws Embarrassed

There waas no EMOTICON for DISAPPOINTED  .........
..........at not getting the desired Result for my action ......as already told.
SRangel

View Profile
« Reply #974 on: September 04, 2007, 06:10:35 PM »

Hello everyone!  I'm new and live in Southwest Florida...anyone in the area??
Pages: 1 ... 63 64 [65] 66 67 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: