May 15, 2024, 01:44:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Australians  (Read 190747 times)
Robert Cowley

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: January 03, 2008, 03:19:38 AM »

Hi all , just a quick intro about myself , married father of 3 beaut kids & a beautiful wife ( of course ), just joined this exciting program so am a newbie at this , any help at getting started would be appreciated ...thanks
Rob
Lois R

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 15, 2008, 03:24:50 AM »

Hi Kim Smart..
Just noticed your comments on the forum... I also am from Tasmania... Burnie.. how is it going for you? Are you having any success? I am only new to this but must say GDI sure looks like it has great Potential...
Regards Lois
BillWhiteside

Together we can build anything we chose!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #227 on: January 24, 2008, 03:47:33 AM »

G'day me Aussie Mates,

I'm just getting back in the saddle so to speak, I have a couple of companies to promote, I've been with these for a good number of years and even when I was not promoting the companies, I was still using their products. One of the companies was and is, GDI, I have been very ill for over a year and now that I'm feeling better, I'm getting back to my MLM things.
I have just finished publishing a club site for we MLM'ers, if you join me, you can promote your GDI URL from within the club site.
As the site is so new and uses frames, there are no members just yet so I thought I would invite a bunch of fellow Aussies to join me before offering the site to all comers, you can join for “free” and if interested, upgrade to a paid member later but you can stay a free member if you wish, anyway! I'm still working on things and would appreciate your ideas and any criticism you may have of the club site.

Wishing you every success in your MLM efforts,

Bill Whiteside
Corio. Vic’.

PS. If you would like to check-out the club site, The Downline Power Club, drop me a line and I’ll send the URL to you.

Together we can build anything we chose!
Harshad_Chauhan

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 08, 2008, 03:37:51 AM »

Hello Everybody

I am Harshad Chauhan I am at the moment at Melbourne in Australia I am on PR visa here for five years, orignally from India. I am just join this business. I am new and fresh in this business but I want to do. So how and where to start this business? I will do best as much as I can in near future.

So all the best to all new body.
Bye
Harshad

Jennifer_A

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: February 08, 2008, 05:43:49 PM »

Hi

Jennifer here.  Hi to everyone.

I have just joined and finding my way around the site (still in trial
period)

I know GDI has been around for some time and wondering if there
are any "old hands" here and how are you doing with the business?

Smiley

MollyDaveson

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 11, 2008, 02:19:31 PM »

Hello there Aussies,
I am a newbie and must admit totaly out of my depth. I have just joined this program, and am having trouble getting started. Fortunately I have a couple of other programs that I really enjoy and the supprot is wonderful from the upline and the bosses. I am in what is now a very wet and windy place and have a new river in my front yard. Gets any bigger I will throw a line in. Nice to know I can come and chat to some other Aussies. not sure if I should put my full name here but guess I will learn as I go.
Regards
Molly
FranP

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 13, 2008, 04:28:31 AM »

Hi Fran,
I am a Kiwi living in Adelaide SA  aka Anzac  lol
Just joined yesterday, still trying to find my way around.
Is good to see so many Aussies here  Smiley
MariaNahas

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 18, 2008, 03:50:26 PM »

Hello Steve,

People from all over the world have joined this remarkable opportunity! Lives are changing and incomes are rising.

It's good to have you all the way from Australia. Welcome to GDI!  Grin

Nicole

Hi Nicole I am a newbie from perth are you having any luck getting sign ups?
if you can give me a call I'll realy apprecialte it on 08 9478 5768 my name is maria

CTaingahue

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 22, 2008, 04:55:17 AM »

Hello Another Newbie Here!!!!

I see this post was started in 2005 WOWWW...Anyway my name is Chontae Taingahue just joined today although not Aussian I am Kiwi.  Have read a few intro's here just want to hear some true testimonies from Aussies that have made it....Look forward to hearing from you guy's.

Regards
Chontae Taingahue
K Corken

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: February 27, 2008, 03:35:41 PM »

1st look at the forum today - just kicked myself for not checking it out sooner !!!

Great info available, have finally created the Lead Capture Page - thanks to this forum and the info on it...

Excellent forum, looking forward to reading, learning and earning more...

Keith Corken -   Warburton,   Melb. Australia     Grin
MariaNahas

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 03, 2008, 03:03:20 AM »

Hi Aussies!!

Rebecca from Brisbane here - just signed up!!
Also interested in supporting fellow Aussie's and gaining & sharing tips!

Cheers! :)Hi rebecca  i am a newbie could you give send me a PM, regards maria peth
« Last Edit: March 03, 2008, 03:04:20 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Wayne D

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 04, 2008, 02:49:44 AM »

Hi, fellow Aussies this is a Cool site no sign ups yet  Huh
 Wayne
JoeFrench1

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 06, 2008, 04:17:23 AM »

Hi Every one,

My name is Joe french, and I'm a Netaholic  Cheesy I have decided to join the forum to get  tips and hints from you guys and gals, as I have two GDI accounts I am split testing different marketing and advertising strategies to see which one works best for me,  then I will advertise both of them the same way, I am open to suggestions.

Talk to you later
Joe French
Teresa K

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 14, 2008, 04:18:36 AM »

Hi, another Aussie here from Melbourne but with a slight twist.... I live in Thailand!

Signed up 4 days ago, have 1 downline so far. Hoping for more. Trying to learn as much as I can with all the links & tips etc to make this successful. Will keep an eye on this forum too for any handy hints and successful selling techniques, please share if you have any & good luck to you all.

Teresa
Graeme Williams

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 29, 2008, 06:28:53 AM »

HuhHi Nathan,

Have just signed up for the free trial cause have a problem I don't own a credit card so that makes it hard for me 2 pay do u have any suggestion. I live in Adelaide Sth. Aust.
Best way is for you to join PAYPAL
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 25
  Print  

Jump to: