May 19, 2024, 05:03:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 899077 times)
RogelioSalas

View Profile
« Reply #1575 on: December 29, 2006, 12:35:26 AM »

hi i am new in this bussines i have 30 days but i need to do promocion ..

can you help me please .. were can i start.

thanks

rogelio
CarolynFitzloff

View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: December 29, 2006, 12:35:26 AM »

I am looking to learn and succeed from the knowledge of those of you who actually know what you are doing.  Grin  I would appreciate any guidance and suggestions you could offer me in getting my business off the ground. Thanks and glad to be part of the GDI family!
Hyo su Kim

make an $5,000 to $10,000 per month

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1577 on: December 29, 2006, 12:35:26 AM »

Hi
My name is hyo su kim and I have just recently become a GDI member.I am very excited about the dynamic opportunity that GDI offers and where it will take me in the future.

RogelioSalas

View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: December 29, 2006, 06:39:16 AM »

hola a todos los de habla hispana que andan por aca,,,

entre hace unos 20 dias a este negocio pero no hecho promocion
me pueden decir por donde puedo empezar,,

saludos y suerte en este nuevo negocio
DeannaH

View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: December 30, 2006, 07:00:47 AM »

Hi!!!
  My name is Deanna and I just joined the team. I am looking forward to, what I believe to be, a rewarding future. I am very excited to getting started.

If anyone has some helpful suggestions to getting started please feel free to tell me, I am all ears.

Have a great day.

Dean Cantave

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1580 on: December 31, 2006, 07:06:26 AM »

My name is Dean Cantave and i'm from Chicago, IL. I'm not new to GDI but I haven't gotten into until a few weeks ago after signing up over the summer. I have been involved in MLM for about 4 years now with several other companies and I believe this is the best way to secure your financial future and compound your time where you couldn't before. I am still somewhat oblivious as to how we get paid from GDI so if anyone can comment on that I would apprciate it, and also if anyone has any advice on building the business I would appreciate that as well!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Michel Vezina

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1581 on: January 01, 2007, 06:24:39 AM »

Place: Okanagan Valley, B.C
I suscribe at G.D.I Opportunity not long ago, right now i work to put my resource in advertisement
to promote my G.D.I
My site is not finish , i'm still studing  Shocked and working on it Roll Eyes
VivianPankey

View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: January 01, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »

Hello everyone!

I am very excited to be in the right place, at the right time. My name is Vivian and I hope that everyone who joins in on this incredible opportunity will be a blessing to others. Let's have some fun!
AprilWinters

View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: January 01, 2007, 04:52:15 PM »

hello alll
   my name is april and im from n.e. ms.  i am  trully excited about gdi  and at the same time very sad i know the potential of this company but have no idea how to harness it . signed up the end of nov. and have no sign ups at all what do i do  Huh
Derek Ward

View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: January 02, 2007, 04:56:09 AM »

I am a complete and utter newbie wishing you all the best for 2007

If any one can get me started I would be much appreciative.

Derek Roll Eyes
B_Mifsud

View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: January 02, 2007, 09:09:43 AM »

hi im new as well
RickRice

View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: January 02, 2007, 09:39:41 PM »

Hi from halifax.I have just joined after looking the program over many times. i"m very excited about this.
 I have been doing internet marketing for a little while now and think this program pretty much
markets itself, here"s to everyones success.....
RShaffer

View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: January 03, 2007, 03:08:45 PM »

Hi, all! Well, another newbie here! Still skeptical, as with all "work at home" businesses. But, I do believe it's an excellent concept! I pay more than $10 at godaddy for a website, so that part I get. I am trying to find banner ads that promote the website prices, not just the opportunity to add out there. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Robin
LCochran

View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: January 03, 2007, 03:08:45 PM »

My name is Lisa.  This is such an exciting opportunity!  Nice to meet you all!

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
                                      --Albert Einstein
MartynMoss

View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: January 04, 2007, 12:40:37 PM »

Hello

I am just beginning my career of building an internet business. I am trading on ebay 7 putting a few websites together. I have an ebay shop (ID bookaholik) and I am in the process of putting all the pieces together to make a viable business.

I look forward to seeing how this enterprise works. I have done absolutely nothing like it before

Here goes.........................

Martyn (the bookaholik) Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: