May 04, 2024, 07:45:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205602 times)
LaurieTam

View Profile
« Reply #225 on: March 13, 2008, 02:06:36 PM »

Hi everyone,
I'm Laurie and from Seattle,WA I'm chinese, 28, a mom to three girls (6, 3 and a 2 month old since January 3, 2008)
Have recently join this as well as two other companies. Anyway, I thought since I can make my own website using the easy system provided by the company, might as well get into it and had known about GDi since couple years ago. I recently wanted my own website so here I am.
I wanted to make a difference in my life as well as my family.
I also have a myspace profile so check it out sometimes.

http://www.myspace.com/chinesemom

Unfortunately, I didn't get around to posting my newest addition on there but will soon. Thanks for welcoming me into this. really enjoy it.
Mark Ferguson

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: March 13, 2008, 05:03:48 PM »

hi my name is mark from texas. just joined today . need help anytime
Dwayne H

View Profile
« Reply #227 on: March 14, 2008, 04:18:36 AM »

Hey Newbies

You dont have to reinvent the wheel to make this work,, you do need to know a few basics though, dont get frustrated by what you dont know,, find a way to learn what you need,, find a source of info,,,, like this forum, spend a few hours going thru the post you will learn a great deal about the basics of this opportunity,  but know this, its only easy if you already know how to do it! if i could write everything you needed to know to make you successfull i would (and so would most succesfull people) but the reality is you must learn what you need first. find out what you dont know (this is difficult but necessary) and fix that. this could be simply be the phone number of your upline,, if not,  email me i'll do my best to help you,,
« Last Edit: March 14, 2008, 04:21:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Dale Barker

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: March 14, 2008, 04:06:26 PM »

Hello all. I just joined and thought I'd check out the forum. I'm hopeing GDI is finally "the one".
Now off to figure out how to create a WS website.

Dale

D.E.Barker
AlexanderB1

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: March 15, 2008, 05:34:25 AM »

Hi I'm Brenda ,from Texas hope to get the hang of things.I want this to work out for me and all new members.
GeriSquires

View Profile
« Reply #230 on: March 15, 2008, 05:34:26 AM »

Hello everybody!
Just through my seven day trial period, am really excited about making this work! I am a mother of two daughters, living in a small town in central NY. Have been trying all sorts of different "good, bad and the ugly" opportunities out there. Failed more times then I care to admit. Tongue But for some reason I feel this could actually work with some real trying.! I sponsered my first tonight so I am getting really excited!

Lets do this!!
Geri
DerrickJones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #231 on: March 15, 2008, 05:34:26 AM »

Grin
Hello Friends...
Patrick Lee mitchell

View Profile
« Reply #232 on: March 15, 2008, 05:34:26 AM »

hi my name is patrick an im from cincinnati,ohio an im new my time is now im going to keep the system but im a little stuck in a couple places so if any one would like to help me out step by step i would like that im fresh with computer
Paul Lewis

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: March 15, 2008, 03:44:34 PM »

Hello every one my name is Paul Lewis and I am a newbie, very new but I want to be sucessful. If any one can help please do so. Money is a problem so please be patient. Roll Eyes
Alesha J

View Profile
« Reply #234 on: March 15, 2008, 03:44:36 PM »

Hello my name is alesha i'm from philadelphia, pennsylvania. this is just my first day and i'm on trial and if i don't sucessed after my 5th day or don't make any money i would cancel. can any one help me or give me advise on what to do. I can't seem to get this site. i'm opening with any advise please share
Bernardo Figueira

View Profile
« Reply #235 on: March 17, 2008, 02:28:45 PM »

Hello everybody,

My name is Bernardo and I am starting my GDI business here in Portugal.
I live in Lisboa and hope this is a good way to make some money and to be able to give this excellent product to as many people as I can.

Regards,
Bernardo
NGwyn

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: March 18, 2008, 02:09:18 PM »

Hello Everyone!

My name is Naomi and I am from Washington, DC in the United States. This business is awesome; so many countries.   Shocked

Wishing Everyone Well,

Naomi
Eric Evans

View Profile
« Reply #237 on: March 19, 2008, 03:18:26 AM »

Hey there! My name is Eric and my wife's name is Elizabeth. We are from Cape Coral, FL. We are excited GDI and we will do our best to be successful. We wanted to say nice to meet all of you and best of luck!javascript:void(0);
Grin
ChristinaMedina

View Profile
« Reply #238 on: March 19, 2008, 03:18:28 AM »

Hello all,
 Im Tina from North West Indiana USA, still learning, nice to meet all of you.
James Thomas Phillips

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: March 19, 2008, 03:18:28 AM »

I'M new, my name is james thomas phillips, miami. i'm trying to figure out all this  new soft ware it
is new to me so i have to read everything. i need to under stand everything. so i can do it. if any body can tell me how to get things going fast please do . thank you james  Huh
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: