May 14, 2024, 02:02:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457751 times)
Christer_Berglund

View Profile
« Reply #195 on: June 10, 2007, 06:15:01 AM »

Grin  HI, I am a new member GDI and I wish you all luck beacuse I do not know what I am doing
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #196 on: June 10, 2007, 10:55:12 AM »

Grin  HI, I am a new member GDI and I wish you all luck beacuse I do not know what I am doing

Hi Christer_Berglund,

Welcome abroad!  Cheesy  GDI offers great products and the best opportunity. Just browse through the forum if you feel lost.
The info here will help you get started.

I have posted a brief 6 step action plan for newbies, you can read it at this link here
http://talk.ws/index.php?topic=7908.msg19848#msg19848

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Dorianne M

View Profile
« Reply #197 on: June 11, 2007, 04:19:25 PM »

Are there any Maltese members here ?
QuinnA

View Profile
« Reply #198 on: June 12, 2007, 03:14:31 AM »

Hi, My name is Andrew. I joined the free trial period last night. It seem's like everyone in my upline is on the eastcoast and I'm committed all day for at least the next 2 days. time diff. dont want to call too late. I really feel lost but also believe in what I've had presented to me so its like being the new kid on the block to me. I'm reaching out because I need the very basic of help. I dont even knowmany people to pitch to. I have 2 people I want to send e-mails too but I want my sited to talk to them and add banners and I cant seem to figure it out. Anyway I know I'll get the help and tommorrow at lunch I'll call NY Hello everyone and talktoo you again. Andrew
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #199 on: June 12, 2007, 09:02:53 AM »

Hi, My name is Andrew. I joined the free trial period last night. It seem's like everyone in my upline is on the eastcoast and I'm committed all day for at least the next 2 days. time diff. dont want to call too late. I really feel lost but also believe in what I've had presented to me so its like being the new kid on the block to me. I'm reaching out because I need the very basic of help. I dont even knowmany people to pitch to. I have 2 people I want to send e-mails too but I want my sited to talk to them and add banners and I cant seem to figure it out. Anyway I know I'll get the help and tommorrow at lunch I'll call NY Hello everyone and talktoo you again. Andrew

Hi Andrew,
A warm welcome to you.  I am still relatively new here also.  However, I have found a great deal of help in the forums.  There are several topics on site building which may provide you with the information you need.  If you need more assistance, please IM me and I will do what I can to help.  I am still learning myself but I think our knowledge increases when we help others.  Take care and hope you are having a great day.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Noelani V

View Profile
« Reply #200 on: June 12, 2007, 10:19:02 PM »

I just signed up for the 7 day free trial.  Any tips would be appriciated!  I am very excited to get the ball rolling!

Noelani
JordanL

View Profile
« Reply #201 on: June 13, 2007, 03:51:05 AM »

Hello One and All!!

I am the newbie here and wanted to say how thrilled I am to try this program out!!  Here's to continued success and helping everyone!!

Marius F

View Profile
« Reply #202 on: June 13, 2007, 12:21:15 PM »

i dont know how iti works but i am trying to do my best ... Grin i need help ..a lot of help
Kongkrit_Rungnark

View Profile
« Reply #203 on: June 13, 2007, 12:21:16 PM »

Smiley Hi All, I'm a new member from Thailand.
 I'm glad to join here....
J Kay

View Profile
« Reply #204 on: June 14, 2007, 03:26:53 PM »

How is everyone? My name is Jeff and I just joined you guys today! I am extremely excited about this. I wish every body a positive day! If any body has any success stories or tips, I'd love to hear about them!
Joycelyn C

View Profile
« Reply #205 on: June 14, 2007, 09:26:17 PM »

Hey my name is Joycelyn Calloway and I was signed up 2 years ago and when I moved I lost connections with the internet I am in the Navy Looking for a way to make and explosive income with in the next few weeks I hope there are many of you here that can help me thanks
JessicaKnowles

View Profile
« Reply #206 on: June 14, 2007, 09:29:42 PM »

Hello everyone,
I'm currently working as a marketing and advertising, graphic artisit...i love this job..but im only part time..and i need some extra money... I was wondering about stragey? what have you guys done that has been successful? i know that to make the most money you want to sell it as a buissness to other people..but what about small buissness who just want a web presence? anyways id love to hear anything from anyone!
M_Agrebi

View Profile
« Reply #207 on: June 15, 2007, 02:56:01 AM »

I HAVE LIVED IN AFRIQUE OF NORD (TUNISIA) I SPEAK the FRENCH LANGUAGE I AM AFFILIATE A GDI FOR TWO WEEKS. TO NOW I AI NO SON. WHAT MUST I MAKE
PeggyWagner

View Profile
« Reply #208 on: June 15, 2007, 02:39:17 PM »

Hello everybody.I just joined and am very happy to be a part of this program.

SantosGARBAN

View Profile
« Reply #209 on: June 15, 2007, 04:43:05 PM »

Hello everyone!

I´m glad to meet u!!  I just came across this opportunity and I'm in my 7 day free trial period. Has anyone made any money during this trial free time period ??  How do I become successful? I sent out 22 invitations yesterday,  Any suggestions?. Undecided

Thanks!  Wink

Santos Garbán
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: