May 15, 2024, 11:22:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 897431 times)
AmyStapleton

View Profile
« Reply #360 on: October 14, 2005, 02:16:49 PM »

Hello,

I just signed up for the free 7 day trial yesterday.  I'm really excited about this company.  It's the simplest, cheapest and most rewarding network marketing program I've ever seen.  I can't wait to be an active member of the GDI communiity! 

I came across this opportunity when I was looking online for the best domain registration and webhosting services.  And I'm so glad I found it!

CharisTheocharides

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: October 14, 2005, 02:19:44 PM »

Hello everyone,

I like to introduce myslef ...

My name is Charis Theocharides and I'm from Cyprus. I just registered yesterday with GDI and I'm on the trial period of the 7 days.
I have gone through the tutorial videos and I have some problems concerning the domain and the creation of e-mails.

The mailing list according to the tutorial video should have been appeared in my screen...Well it doesn't and instead of that there is a sign stop with the below text

NOTE: This setting will forward all visitors on the web to the URL you specify above and ALL EMAIL sent to ANYTHING@(url) will be forwarded to the ONE email address you specify in the "Email Forwarding To:" field below.

If you don't want URL forwarding but you do want email forwarding, you may choose SiteBuilder, Hosting, or Parking as a Setting and you can set up Email Forwarding for any specific email address from within Email.ws.

Can anyone advice me what to do? I have applied and asked for advice form my team manager and waiting for guidance.
I think this programme is amazed and I can't wait to work it properly.

--Concerning the e-mail list most of the the e-mails I know have no first and second name... Are these essential or i can place only the e-mail address?

--I will appreciate any guidance also concerning where to go to create my web page!

I already managed to enroll one member via the movie and I feel desperate and anxious of how to start and what kind of advice to give in case he has some enquiries

I will appreciate any help and advice from anyone

Thanks a lot
« Last Edit: October 14, 2005, 02:21:01 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DanEvans

You Only Fail When You Stop Trying!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #362 on: October 15, 2005, 03:09:29 AM »

My name is Dan Evans. I'm from Medford Oregon. I think this is a great business. I'm here to stay!

You Only Fail When You Stop Trying!
KKatu

Kia Ora from kiwi land!!!

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: October 15, 2005, 03:09:29 AM »

Hi everyone,I'm a newbie from New Zealand!!! I'm still getting my head around the business..really excited to be on board!! Grin

God Bless to you all !!
KenKulmane

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: October 15, 2005, 04:13:31 AM »

Just a hi.
               My name is Ken Kulmane I am from New Providence, New Jersey and I am eager to learn all that I can about this Great Opportunity.

ThaisMendes

View Profile WWW
« Reply #365 on: October 15, 2005, 01:21:53 PM »

Hi, my name is Thaís, I am a 21 years old college girl from Brazil. I registered for my 7 days trial yesterday, from a surf exchange website, but I realise that's not the best option for promoting GDI.. but if it's manual surf it should work with time.. I can't believe with 1,000 hits I won't get any leads....
Today I want to setup my .WS website...
Have anyone tried pay-per-click??  Huh There are a lot of those sites that will offer free sign-up bonus, look it up on the internet.. I haven't started yet because I want to setup my own site first...
HelenR

get rich..get rich..get rich..

View Profile
« Reply #366 on: October 15, 2005, 01:21:53 PM »

Hello Nicole,
I was wondering how you happened to download your photo in your profile. I have tried & tried & still am unable to do it. If anyone out there can help me with this it would be much appreciated!!
Thanks so much.
VeronicaK

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: October 16, 2005, 07:36:13 AM »

Hi Fellow GDI Members,

This is SenP from Kolkata, India.
Joined GDI last night(Indian Standard Time) and have joined this Great Forum a little while ago.
Looking forward to getting to know all the members of this forum.
Wishing you all Great $uccess & Prosperity.
Take care and God Bless.

SenP  Smiley
SmithR

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: October 16, 2005, 07:39:03 AM »

Florida guy here trying to get a business going. 
Just dropping to say HI
HollyJordan

Dream It. Believe It. Do it.

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: October 16, 2005, 07:39:11 AM »

Hi My Name is Holly Jordan and I joined GDI a few weeks ago.
I am so pumped. I have learned a lot from reading everyones forum posts.
I am working on my website. Thanks for all of the info.
Holly Roll Eyes
RodgerH

View Profile WWW
« Reply #370 on: October 17, 2005, 06:17:26 AM »

Hi, I'm Rodger from Texas. I signed up a week ago. I am glad GDI has a forum for us to talk with each other. I signed up one person while waiting for my leads to go through to my office and he already has three under him. I researched this company and think that we should all do well if we put our hearts into it. Bye for now.

I just checked my email - What a great way to start my day.
RoseOutler

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: October 17, 2005, 10:16:07 AM »

This is the first internet business that I have seen that has excited me.  I am sooo anxious to get started.  Any suggestions from anyone would be a help as I am not computer savvy Embarrassed.  Anyone out there from Georgia?   rose
CFoster

View Profile
« Reply #372 on: October 17, 2005, 10:16:07 AM »

My name is Clyde Foster and I am from Bonita Springs, Florida. I  am a Florida "cracker" , born in Fort Pierce and raised in Miami.  I am a newbie still under trial but I really like what I see and I believe It will be the best yet.    Grin
P_Jaturapat

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: October 17, 2005, 10:25:33 AM »

hi I am new as of Oct. 16. I from Thailand, I am looking forward to outstanding growth with this company. I will have a website up soon,
I am happy to join this GDI  Smiley
AMak

View Profile
« Reply #374 on: October 17, 2005, 10:28:00 AM »

Hi everyone in GDI!  Smiley  I'm pleased to introduce myself with the rest of GDI members.  I've been with GDI for a few months but seldom come into the forum to check all informative input to drive my GDI business.  So bad of me that here is a lot of information to learn but I don't have time to come to study. I must quit my job then....hehehe

I wish all the best in your GDI business.

Rabi007 Smiley / newbie from a land of smile..^__^
« Last Edit: October 17, 2005, 10:28:26 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: