May 12, 2024, 01:27:31 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 134
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome To All New Members!  (Read 896794 times)
RichardStride1

View Profile
« Reply #1020 on: July 06, 2006, 08:36:59 PM »

Hello,My friends call me Pete. I got into GDI awhile back but never really did anything with it.I don't have much time to devote but plan on devoting as much time as I can. I have some really suckie hours at work. If anyone has any suggestions about generating leads,I would love to hear from you. Or any suggestions of any kind I'm sure it would be helpful to me.Thank-you and hope to be talking to you soon
Todd Fair

View Profile
« Reply #1021 on: July 06, 2006, 08:36:59 PM »

Hi everyone. My Name is Todd and I joined GDI about 4 hours ago. I live in Michigan, the state with the highest unemployment rate, yet I am going to change all that! Smiley

The tools here are pretty cool yet I will bungle on using some of them 1st time.
If anyone has some hints for a newbie, just let me know.

Be Blessed.
AllieKIng

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1022 on: July 07, 2006, 08:29:49 AM »

Hello every one this is Allie,and this is my first post.Just wanted to break the ice on making myself vunerable.
I have a mentor who suggested that I join at least five forums because their very informative and a good way
to market,I've always been a peoples type person anyway.
I,m a year new to the internet world and trying to get out of the habit of one finger typing so if anyone knows
about signature boxes here I'm open for suggestions.

Jim Rhon says that we have two forces always at work to take over one anotherand depending on which force we
give ourselves to will determine our lifes success and they are liberty and tyranny.I fight to give myself to liberty to live. Wink

Thanks

Allie
Tamika Jones

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1023 on: July 07, 2006, 12:27:39 PM »

Hello,
I am so excited about this new venture.  I remember the .com era where a lot of people who got in got rich.  I can't wait to experience that wealth!

World's Next Billionaire
EarlWilliams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1024 on: July 09, 2006, 09:32:39 PM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Earl Williams and I'm new to GDI also. I started at the end of last month, but this is my first time visiting the forum. I've been  reading what other members have posted. I see you have some vary helpful people in here and that's a good thing. I plan to do a lot more reading before posting to make sure I don't post a problem that has already been answered. I'm glade to be on board.

Earl
EarlWilliams

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1025 on: July 09, 2006, 09:32:39 PM »

Hi Dimitris.

I just want to say welcome from the USA. I just started GDI myself and is excited about the business.

Earl
SharonBain

View Profile
« Reply #1026 on: July 09, 2006, 09:33:48 PM »

Hi My name is sharon,  I'm new and excited about this little venture.  Are there any Kiwi's on baord? Kiss Smiley

Regards
Sharon
I enjoy Working from home
EdmundCurmi

View Profile
« Reply #1027 on: July 10, 2006, 09:59:55 AM »

Hi my name is Edmund and i am from Malta
KottilathS

God is Love

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1028 on: July 10, 2006, 10:08:24 AM »

Hi I am New..........Brand New Wink

Try Harder
MartinT

View Profile
« Reply #1029 on: July 10, 2006, 09:37:25 PM »

Hi, my name is Tameka.  I just signed up about an hour ago.  The funny thing is I was looking into getting a personal website anyway.  And I was looking for an at home business.  I'm glad I found this site; now I have the two in one.
GregorySmith

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1030 on: July 11, 2006, 10:19:26 AM »

Hi My name is Greg I am from Dawsonville Georgia which is north of Atlanta. Looking forward to getting some extra income and meeting great people.

Only Losers par for leads!
C Hines

New homebased business owner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1031 on: July 11, 2006, 10:22:30 AM »

::)Hi everyone my name is Cris and I am new to GDI and I welcome anyone to help me learn, I am a new business owner and that is what brought me here so that I could get more attention to my business I have been advertizing on different websites and have found a few website that are free to get, also I have gotten orders on myspace.com but they were not getting me the nationwide exposure I want so I came here, I crochet baby and adult blankets, hat and scarf sets and rugs, so any help I can get to get my business going will be a treasure to me.
Thank you
Cris
« Last Edit: July 11, 2006, 10:23:04 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

I am a new business owner, so I came to GDI to help me get more business, I make and sell New crocheted blankets for adults and babies, hat and scarf sets and rugs. I have been crocheting since I was 9 taught by my Nana, and everything can be made with your choice of color and design.
Lynne_B

View Profile
« Reply #1032 on: July 12, 2006, 11:07:10 AM »

Hi my name is Lynne and I live in Tamworth NSW Australia, I have just enroled today, and I do not know what to expect, but I am teachable and keen, I have been reading the posts and it sure seems like I have found myself with a wonderful group of caring people. Thank you and the very best to you all.
ChadSmith

View Profile
« Reply #1033 on: July 12, 2006, 11:09:34 AM »

Hi there!
I'm working up here in Minnesota with basically no extra money in the budget right now.  Is there anywhere I can go to find free tools to help increase my advertising and build my biz?
Chad Smith
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #1034 on: July 12, 2006, 03:51:54 PM »

howdy all glad you joined .ws fourm   great things can and will happen .... chad ...start with the website builder, have a plan,  focus, use what inside the GDI family of help, but do some reading & searching your answers come easier....next you gotta advertise your website  ...and for free you gotta find forums ,commuinty & national bullitin boards there are lots just gotta search  .... have fun & enjoy
Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 ... 134
  Print  

Jump to: