May 16, 2024, 03:33:59 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1210062 times)
Carlos Borja

View Profile
« Reply #2445 on: September 03, 2009, 03:52:50 AM »

Hi everybody...I`m not that new haha but I wanted to introduce myself...mmm well as the title impplies I`m from Ecuador and I want to start with the right foot in the business...any tips for referring new people and convincing them to enter the business?? I mean, it has been hard until now...Thanks!!
Brenda_S

View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: September 03, 2009, 01:51:32 PM »

Hi Everyone,

My name is Brenda Spencer and I am from a small town in Idaho.
I am a newbie and I could really use some help. Undecided

Brenda
Lisa T

View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: September 04, 2009, 06:20:55 AM »

Hi, I'm Lisa from TN.  I joined GDI several years ago when it was fairly new and did nothing with it. (I'm kicking myself now!)  After trying one thing after another to make money from home without success and losing a lot of money in the process, I decided to re-join but this time I'm going to work hard at building my business!  What other legitimate business can you start for so little money and build it as big as you want?  I have a job that I hate, working nights opposite of my husband, so I'm determined to change that.  To all you other newbies here, my best advice to you is to read and learn as much as possible here and don't be afraid to ask questions.  Your upline is available to answer your questions and to help you and you'll need to help your downline as well.

To Our Success,
Lisa
TigranBaroyan

View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: September 04, 2009, 06:24:10 AM »

Hi GDI Fellows,

I`m GDI newbie from Armenia (signed up yesterday). It`s a really cool to join your team and I hope we`ll help eash other to achieve our goals.

Regards,
Tigran
SMARIO

View Profile
hi
« Reply #2449 on: September 04, 2009, 06:24:10 AM »

hi 2 everybody...i'm from Italy and hope 2 make big money... Wink
Gary_Drinkwater

View Profile
hi
« Reply #2450 on: September 04, 2009, 06:24:10 AM »

hi my name is gary and i would realy like to no how the gdi program works and how to get going on it does any 1 have a step by step guild how t get going because my home page is confusing to much info is a good thing somtimes i dont no what to do 1st , i currently jioned this threw the drcredit.com affilliate program and need help with that to because im getting traffic to my site but no sales or refferals ,,,please can som1 help me here
TCox

View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: September 05, 2009, 06:54:28 AM »

Hi everyone! I am new to GDI and can use all the help you can offer.  I expect to find a lot of information here in the forum.

Can I have my prospects call the 1-800-My.Dot.WS with my access code, or do I have to buy a 1-800 number?

I just ordered the DVD's and want to get started as soon as possible.
JasonGerres

View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: September 05, 2009, 06:54:28 AM »

Hello everyone. My name is Jason Gerres, I am from southwest PA. I am fairly new to internet marketing, but really looking forward to this business. I am sure i will have a lot of questions.     
Dino Medel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2453 on: September 05, 2009, 06:54:28 AM »

Hi Everyone. Thanks for the welcome, Chip. Looking forward to this adventure... Press On!

Dino Medel
Press On...
V Shetty

View Profile
« Reply #2454 on: September 05, 2009, 06:54:28 AM »

Hi!
Welcome to the treasure of opportun ites.
Please send your invite to all your friends speically the NET savvy ones so that soson your kitty would be full.
All the Best
Dr V Shetty
Carl Fortuin

View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: September 05, 2009, 06:23:55 PM »

Hi Guys,
Just Like "Lisa T" I joined GDI many years ago BUT did not anything with it (Shame Shame On Me  Angry ).. Well anyway I am going to do something about it and start moving on with the help of GDI and start making some money ... Just got my web site name "www.easystreet.ws"  .. So over the weekend I hope to have the site up and running..
All The Best To You All
Regards
Carl
G HenryWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: September 05, 2009, 06:23:55 PM »

I am a newbie here, getting my act togather not even sure i am getting the post right. Happy to be amonst the best.

Henry Williams Shocked Shocked Shocked
G HenryWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #2457 on: September 05, 2009, 06:23:55 PM »

Hello Caribbean, am a newbie here ,Antigua & Barbuda Roll Eyes Cry Kiss
TCox

View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: September 05, 2009, 06:26:42 PM »

Hello, my name is Teresa Cox and I am new to GDI and can use all the help I can get.  I look forward to working with the GDI teams.
Thomas Durand

View Profile
« Reply #2459 on: September 06, 2009, 11:36:30 PM »

Well hello everyone my name Is Thomas, and I'm a new GDI affiliate from  St. Petersburg FL. Is there any locals affiliates out there that might be able to help me and, I can talk with on the phone?  or maybe you can help me Chip. Thanks! tdurand@t2befree.ws
                                                                    T
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: