May 04, 2024, 03:16:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I PAY YOU, IF YOU GET DOWNLINES  (Read 4708 times)
JHarold

View Profile
« on: May 18, 2011, 04:01:41 PM »

Hey guys, this is me in a desperate call. Currently, finding the time to try and promote this, is difficult. I work full time, at ASDA, yes its horrible, and i hate it, and after that a have caring duties which I'd rather not go into, but my point is, i struggle to find an hour to myself these days, and if i can get this in some sort of motion, i can cut my hours back at work and earn the money this way. So my offer goes, to anyone, who would be willing to try and promote my link for me and get my downlines, and in return, when the balls rolling i will pay some of what i eventually make? I don't know what else to offer, I'm getting to desperate stages, if there is anyone who has the heart and time to get me out of my full time struggle than please help me, if you need my email its mrc_virus_18@hotmail.co.uk please reply. Thank you for reading, i understand know one will probably reply, and no one will help in such a way, but its worth a try.
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2011, 11:18:41 AM »

Hi,

I know and totally understand that you are really very busy with work and hardly have time for GDI.
But the truth and the fact on ground is that you MUST give time to your GDI business or else you will not see any growth whatsoever.
I do not think it is really worth getting someone to promote and market your GDI business then pay them if they start bringing you downline because that way you are going to make a very small amount of money or even no money at all depending on what you are willing to pay the person helping you out!

You can do this if you have thousands of members and you are raking in thousands of dollars in your GDI business.

Hope you make sometime for GDI and really think about what you want to do.
Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

JonAnthony

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2011, 09:42:05 AM »

All you need to do is INVITE people and teach those people who see the big picture to do the same. I invite 10 people a day. Maybe I get one or two a week , but I teach those people to do the same thing and it is duplication.
H_Llc

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 09:29:34 AM »

TOO MUCH TO DO AND NOT ENOUGH TIME TO DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO.

Millions of people are suffering this situation.  But if you see deep how the GDI can change your life, make a priority of using one hour a day totally committed to promote your link.

Don't let anything to take you away from achieving your goal. Especially your goal to change your LIFE for the better. AMEN?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: