May 03, 2024, 01:00:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello caribbean people  (Read 28955 times)
WOrtiz

Look No More this is the business.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2006, 08:38:53 AM »

Hi my name is Willie and I am so glad I found this opportuntiy to work with the GDI gang.  Of cause I have to congradulate the moderator for the good work they are doing at this forum.  I am writing at this forum to greet all my buddies at Puerto Rico that are working GDI in the island.  I have been doing some searching and I have found many GDI members in Puerto Rico and thats great.  I am not the only one.  Maybe We could all exchange ideas on how to promote GDI in Puerto Rico.   If any of my Puerto Rican buddies see my post you could feel free to send me a message.  Get to know other GDI members in our pretty and warm island of el Encanto.   Well I wish you all a succeful GDI conquering mission in the island.   God bless.    Keep up the good work at this forum.. read and learn....read and learn...   I have been doing it and it is very effective.   chao...Willie  Cool
« Last Edit: May 14, 2006, 08:39:45 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

I want to invite you to join the
GDI team and start earning honest
money for life.
Tyger Hanley

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2006, 10:51:13 AM »

I just joined GDI and I'm ready to start building this full force. I'm really excited about this business opportunity. I really feels that everyone out there in life's financial struggle can really use this ...In fact they need it. Much respect to all GDI Affiliates, LET'S DO THIS!!![/
NRodgers

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2006, 09:17:16 AM »

Hi, I am from Wonderful Nassau, Bahamas and I joined GDI about two weeks ago. I am so excited about this! I am anxiously waiting for my DVDs to go full force with this. I have only been marketing it online so far and already have 16 sign ups. I am loving this!

Cheers!
VielkaHeredia

Hello from Puerto Rico!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2006, 11:54:29 AM »

Hello everyones here, I say from PR, and just want you guys help or give orientation abaut it..
I am new in here and iw would like some ideas from  the ones that reallty know how to use this.
I am really excited and i would like to trusth and prove that this is good!
Please people tell me abaut your expiriences or something!!

My regards.

Vielka Smiley

Vielka Heredia
WOrtiz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2006, 10:11:14 AM »

Hello everyones here, I say from PR, and just want you guys help or give orientation abaut it..
I am new in here and iw would like some ideas from  the ones that reallty know how to use this.

My regards.

Vielka Smiley

Hi and welcome to GDI.  I just wanted to tell you that this is a great business and you will find so much help in this forum.   I have been with GDI for almos 4 months now and I have been learning a whole lot in marketing. I am from trujillo alto puerto Rico.   Were you from.
Take care and God bless. Smiley
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 10:13:00 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

money for life.
WOrtiz

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: July 30, 2006, 10:16:48 AM »

Special post for all new comers that need some help.  I am planning on preparing a section in my website to help my fellow GDI members that speak in spanish.   I think it will help a little for the beginner that needs a little helping hand.  I understand we have lots of people that really have the urge to learn and give GDI a shot at it.   But they need some further information in spanish.  My goal is to prepare some information in spanish that will help new comers.   I will keep you inform as soon as I have the information in my website.   Greetings to all new members from the caribbean islands.   God bless.  If you need some marketing tools to promote GDI I have found some good programs that are free to join.
Take care.
William
« Last Edit: July 30, 2006, 10:18:07 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged

money for life.
MichelineBruylandt

Carpe Diem

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2006, 12:30:57 PM »

hello everyone,

I introduce myself as Marijke (Mariko for internet-and international use)
 and still busy working out my affliliate site. As soon as my site is set up and published, i'll be back on the forum to share a lot more information and suggestions about GDI.
Micheline Bruylandt is the name of my mother, who allowed me to use her creditcard for a while-i shall change my account upto my own name as soon as I have my own creditcard),
Greetings, Mariko

Greetings, Mariko
A_Morales

Love and peace!!!

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 24, 2006, 04:55:45 PM »

Hello. I'm new...  Wink I'm in the free trial period. I'm not sure yet wether becoming a member or not. I guess it's very slow at the beginning... This is a very old fashion country. It's not easy to convince someone of the potential of internet use... I think I'll have a hard time trying to convince people. See you in few days.
EdwardHarris1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 07, 2006, 05:00:20 PM »

Greetings All!
I recently joined GDI and I am anxious to let you know you have a friend in St. Lucia. I have built my website and invite you to visit at http://www.edwardharris.ws
It looks as though it is going to be fun.
Meet you all on the beaches of the Caribbean
JennieRivera

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2007, 07:58:59 PM »

Shocked
Hola a todos mi nombre es Jennie Rivera y hace poco entre al negocio de GDI.  Saludos a todos y si me quieren escribir para cualquier consejo que me puedan dar se lo voy agradecer.  Soy nueva en GDI y necesito ayuda.  Mi upline es wortiz.ws  Dios le bendiga.  Smiley
Patrick Baptiste

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: February 01, 2007, 03:45:29 AM »

Big-up Jamacia,

I'm from Trinidad and joined yesterday also. I want to wish you the best of luck with this venture and look forward to doing well myself.

Patrick
EdwinRios

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 22, 2007, 04:47:59 PM »

Hello Willy:  My name is Edwin Rios and I am from from Puerto Rico and am a new member with GDI.  Please I need some help in building this.

Thanks

Edwin Rios Undecided

My regards.

Vielka Smiley

Hi and welcome to GDI.  I just wanted to tell you that this is a great business and you will find so much help in this forum.   I have been with GDI for almos 4 months now and I have been learning a whole lot in marketing. I am from trujillo alto puerto Rico.   Were you from.
Take care and God bless. Smiley
Thomas_C

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2008, 05:06:09 PM »

Hello to all GDI members and a BIG shout out to my Caribbean people out there.

My name is Cathy and I am also new to GDI.

Lets work together as a community sharing new ideas, testimony and more.

I look forward to working and sharing with you all.

Have a great day!

Catherine
G Babb

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 12, 2008, 02:10:17 PM »

Im new member too in puerto rico and i want to know if GDI have the presentation in spanish for all my future clients who dont know speak eanglish
yes             www.website.ws/username/spanish/show
 Shocked Lips Sealed Huh
TimothyR

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 03, 2009, 03:20:01 AM »

Hi, my name is Tim from St.Lucia (Caribbean). Just signed up last week. There are no success stories here in St Lucia as yet, but I believe this will change within a year. Great being here!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: