May 05, 2024, 07:19:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New GDI Members: 2011!!  (Read 254450 times)
Nadine J

View Profile
« Reply #270 on: June 27, 2011, 10:23:08 AM »

hi very one i new gdi and i dont know what to do next with my site help please
Alethea Robertson

View Profile
« Reply #271 on: June 27, 2011, 10:23:08 AM »

Hi, I'm new to GDI. Just signed up as a premium member and I'm super excited! Can anyone tell me how much time you invest into GDI and how long it took to generate income?  Any suggestions on which site is the best to use?  I'm using a replicated site.  Do you think building my own would be more effective?   Thanks so much!  Looking forward to being part of the team.
Alethea Robertson

View Profile
« Reply #272 on: June 27, 2011, 10:23:08 AM »

Hi Jim, nice to meet you.  I'm Alethea in Kansas.  How is it working for you?  Do you have a downline yet?  How are you promoting your site?  I've been in for a week.
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #273 on: June 28, 2011, 10:09:46 AM »

Hi,

First of all welcome to GDI!
Good to know that you are super excited! Smiley
Well as for me i joined GDI in January.
I invested a lot of time,like more than 3-4 hours a day and i had no success at all neither did i generate any income.
But recently in May i had a lot of hits and a lot of people joining up under me.
And now i have regular hits and people interested in signing up.
So i must say that all the time i had invested and all the hard work i did was all worth it in the end!

I have been using the replicate site since when i joined so i guess yeah it is pretty much effective.
Building your own website would require some more effort and time but that would be all worth it as well! Smiley
You must make your website look good enough for people want to sign up.
If you cannot come up with a good idea for it then use the replicated websites.

Check out mine.
It's what most of the top people GDI are using to promote their business.

Hope i helped.
Feel free to send me a message or reply to this post if you need any help whatsoever.
Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Don Harris

View Profile
« Reply #274 on: June 30, 2011, 10:02:45 AM »

Hi Alethea,

Welcome to GDI. Just to add to Aftab's response. I too have worked every day on GDI. I also use a replicated site... www.BuildWealthPartTime.ws . I do some online advertising (still learning on that). I do a lot of off line advertising by passing out my business cards everywhere I go. I do live in a tourist area...Orlando FL so most of my hits come from off line and all over the US mostly. Once the hits started happening, they get consistently better. Just never quit! Keep working it like a job but run it like a business. I need more education on on-line promotion but so far off-line is starting to pay off. Just commit to doing something everyday! Stay excited and if I can help in any way let me know.

Don Harris
MirzaS

View Profile
« Reply #275 on: June 30, 2011, 10:02:45 AM »

Hey Aftab

Hope you are well. That is a fantastic capture page you have there. I too joined in January but have only now decided to go full steam ahead with this.

How did you create such a great capture page my friend??   Roll Eyes

Kind regards

Shiraz

http://www.freeflowbusiness.com
N_Mendez

View Profile
« Reply #276 on: June 30, 2011, 10:02:45 AM »

Hey everybody I am TherisC. and Iam new to all of this. Need help desparately.

Hello TherisC Nelson here, I hear ya, I'm new myself but I gotta tell ya, " Need help desperately" ? I feel the same way, but I need help specifically with getting traffic. can you be a little more specific with your needs? who knows, maybe I can help?  Smiley
N_Mendez

View Profile
« Reply #277 on: June 30, 2011, 10:02:45 AM »

I am reaching out for someone to help me. I feel a littl bit lost. I have been emailing my upline for information and I am not getting a response from anyone. There are affilliates on this site that have thousands of people on there teams. There are also affilliates on here that assisit you in getting people on your team. I am looking for someone to help me out or basically take me by the hand and say "Do this" because I really dont know where to start. No one that I know seems to be interested. How do I get people to join me so I can actually have a fighting chance with this???

J Zwicker

Hello J Zwicker,

Nelson here,  I am New also, can you be a bit more specific as to your needs? your lost? I am also lost, thats why I came here, I'm reading all the post, and pushing every button and getting familiar with all that GDI has to offer, watching every video, ect., But I'm just here to get rich as an affiliate member
 ( is that wrong Smiley so really the only thing I'm looking for are ways to promote GDI, what are you looking for?
N_Mendez

View Profile
« Reply #278 on: June 30, 2011, 10:02:45 AM »

Hello all Nelson Here,

Former street vendor from NYC, Cool Just moved down to Florida, and I'm here to get Rich !  Grin, I loved and bought into this whole GDI thing where people are making thousands of dollars a month Roll Eyes ! I want to be one of those people ! I'm 50 years old with no retirement in site, I have to make this work, if someone anyone is looking for someone to chat with about Business, serious Business and I mean GDI promotion kinda stuff, like how to make this happen, lets chat

I am looking for someone whose primary language is English.

Best of luck to all  Smiley

Nelson
A Khalil

View Profile
« Reply #279 on: July 01, 2011, 10:02:05 AM »

HI everyone I am Khalil. first time on this forum, kind a excited. I am here in Dallas Texas and looking forward to find my way around.
AftabHusain

View Profile WWW
« Reply #280 on: July 01, 2011, 10:02:05 AM »

Hey Aftab

Hope you are well. That is a fantastic capture page you have there. I too joined in January but have only now decided to go full steam ahead with this.

How did you create such a great capture page my friend??   Roll Eyes

Kind regards

Shiraz

http://www.freeflowbusiness.com

Hi Mirza,

Yeah i am good,and how are you?
Thanks for liking the capture page Smiley
Good to know that you finally decided to go full steam ahead with this!

This capture page is available to ALL gdi users.
Simply go to your GDI member's page and select 'My Replicated Sites' TAB from the left hand side and simply choose the 'GDI Video 1 Autoplay' from the list of videos available.
That's the one i am using.

Hope this helps.
Thanks for replying!

Regards,

Aftab Husain
www.infiniteincome.ws

Mohammad hesham Abdelrahman abu alrub

View Profile
« Reply #281 on: July 01, 2011, 10:02:05 AM »

Hi
Iam mohammad from malaysia
new member in this nice biusness
I hope all of us be succesfull in this biusness
thanks

http://website.ws/abualrub
Mohammad-malaysia Grin
M Faulkner

View Profile
« Reply #282 on: July 01, 2011, 10:02:05 AM »

Hi Nelson
 I'm in the same boat, Im new and trying to learn as much as I can, maybe someone on here thats been in awhile could give us some pointers. I'm getting ready to take a road trip up north so I'm taking business cards and leaving them everywhere, also picking up business cards from other people and places I go. Everyone is looking to make extra money. Their just skeptical because of so many scams. Happy 4th of July, Stay Positive, Marlene
RogerBriseno

View Profile
« Reply #283 on: July 05, 2011, 09:20:38 AM »

New here, looking forward to making money and avoiding "purgatory thoughts" of skeptic illusions of making money within the online business aspect.  Hope this works! Undecided

Roger
KarinaB

View Profile
« Reply #284 on: July 05, 2011, 09:20:38 AM »

hi can i se my sponser some where. is it no one from denmark Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 34
  Print  

Jump to: