May 24, 2024, 03:10:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1215790 times)
George_W

View Profile
« Reply #2280 on: August 05, 2009, 03:40:33 PM »

Hi,
 My name is George and I am from MT.I thought I would give GDI a try.I joined yesterday.
DKoon

View Profile
« Reply #2281 on: August 05, 2009, 10:44:12 PM »

Hello, My name is Dakia Koon and I am from Maryland. I am new to the whole online biz so please welcome me in?
If I have any questions who can I contact via email or by phone?
Mark Murray

View Profile
« Reply #2282 on: August 06, 2009, 11:42:18 AM »

Hi Folks
My name is Mark Murray. I am living in Minnesota. I am currently interested in two things. #1 getting a voice over career started. #2 getting this website up and running. It seems harder than it should be. I am hoping to use the website to earn income from both sources (my Voice Over Career and GDI) I want to put a few banners on each page but am finding it difficult to do. I copy paste the code into a text box and hit the insert tab then save but when I preview all I get is the code. I must be doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
Mark
Mark Murray

View Profile
« Reply #2283 on: August 06, 2009, 11:42:18 AM »

Hi Folks
My name is Mark Murray. I am living in Minnesota. I am currently interested in two things. #1 getting a voice over career started. #2 getting this website up and running. It seems harder than it should be. I am hoping to use the website to earn income from both sources (my Voice Over Career and GDI) I want to put a few banners on each page but am finding it difficult to do. I copy paste the code into a text box and hit the insert tab then save but when I preview all I get is the code. I must be doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.
Mark
AndreYamashita

View Profile
« Reply #2284 on: August 06, 2009, 11:42:18 AM »

Hi! Does anyone from Brazil host a website here?
I would like to get in contact with you guys from my country!

Amol Mozarkar

View Profile
« Reply #2285 on: August 06, 2009, 12:41:43 PM »

Hello Gente,

This is Amol Mozarkar, recently joined in GDI. Feeling very excited being here.
Hope to make a great carrier with GDI. Also expect great support from the biggies and champs around...

Thanks
Amol
NNicoleta

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2286 on: August 06, 2009, 03:22:28 PM »

Hi!

My name is Nicoleta, from IT. Anyone from Italy?
M Yusoff

View Profile
« Reply #2287 on: August 07, 2009, 04:18:15 AM »

hello every one ,I am fr the island of many legend,the island of the sea eagle that is LANGKAWI, MALAYSIA: I like to meet people
and i am a seafarer,l live by the foot of matcincang mountain where the longest cable car in the south east asia beautifful islang which they call the jewels of KEDAH.SO if you people want to feel free and eazzy do sent me an e-mail,i tell u more about the LEGEND OF the LANGKAWI.any how thank to the Addm.
C U leater i
SamanthaDyer

View Profile
« Reply #2288 on: August 07, 2009, 04:18:15 AM »

Cheesy This is my second day and I'm hoping to have this all down pat before the seventh day so I can continue doing something great like this.
Leonte Dragos Cristian

View Profile
« Reply #2289 on: August 07, 2009, 05:21:42 AM »

Hi all my name is Chris and I'm from Romania. I joined up today and pretty excited about it.  Smiley
J Sheets

View Profile
« Reply #2290 on: August 07, 2009, 10:01:40 AM »

Hello,
I am new to this venture. My name is Janice Sheets I am from Danville, Virgina.
 Hope I can make this work. Any pointers on how to market
Thanks and Have a blessed day.
Janice Sheets
BRichard

View Profile
« Reply #2291 on: August 07, 2009, 12:57:44 PM »

Welcome to all the new members.  I'm new two.  My 7 days will be up on Saturday, I think.  it doesn't matter, though because I'm in this for the long haul.  I see an opportunity to make a ton of money while at the same time helping lots of other people do the same.  Don't quit.  Persistance will be the key to your success.  Peace and blessings to all.

Rich
CSibblies

View Profile
« Reply #2292 on: August 08, 2009, 02:50:50 PM »

Hi everyone...I joined GDI a few days ago...Im from NJ, and am looking forward to being there more often now that this opportunity has presented itself...I spend 12 days on the road, and 2 days at home...Im hoping this will help me flip that equation...

Im in need of some major help in building my website...Dont have any idea how to even get started.javascript:void(0);..please help...
Edward Mravinc

View Profile
« Reply #2293 on: August 08, 2009, 02:50:50 PM »

Hello, My name is Edward, from Fargo, ND. I just signed up and I am very excited. I'm still playing with the site builder, and trying to figure out how to get traffic to my domain. Any tips and advice would be very appreciated. Thank you.
Mark PaulB2

View Profile
« Reply #2294 on: August 08, 2009, 02:50:50 PM »

Hi I am Mark Paul from the Philippines... I joined GDI since April but still only have a 1 downline...what shall i do?
Pages: 1 ... 151 152 [153] 154 155 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: