May 09, 2024, 02:36:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457027 times)
R Dunbar

View Profile
« Reply #750 on: December 04, 2007, 04:08:25 AM »

I'm a new member and need some advice about "LEADS".  What is the best type of leads? real time leads? How effective are they?
I also need help in starting my downline.  Any advice, Any help, I willing to do the necessary work.

« Last Edit: December 04, 2007, 04:08:47 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
B Michael

View Profile
« Reply #751 on: December 04, 2007, 10:37:00 AM »

Just wanted to take a minute and say hello. I am 2 days into the program and quite lost and confused . I will need lots of help from my upline and answers to many questions here in the forum. Looking forward to many good days ahead.
                                                                                                                 Mike B.

« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 03:23:56 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
E_Mota

View Profile
« Reply #752 on: December 04, 2007, 10:37:00 AM »

Olá a todos!
Como disse sou nova por aqui e tenho algumas duvidas!!!
expecialmente, em relação ao conteudo do DVD, se só se pode ter acesso pedindo como está especificado, ou se há alguma forma mais rápida!!!
Tambem tenho tido duvidas em relação à construção do site!!!
É que não percebo mesmo nada dito!!!

Se alguém estiver disposto a ajudar Roll Eyes...

Obrigada a todos!!!

Aguardo respostas!! Grin Grin Grin
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #753 on: December 04, 2007, 07:53:24 PM »

[/m
ove]
Hi I am Doreen.  I have just joined and would apreciate any starter tips that anyone could share.  Thanks so much!   Smiley
Hi Doreen,
Try the following site.  I think you will find it very helpful.  Take care.
http://www.gdi-made-easy.ws/index.html
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
J_Thupten

View Profile
« Reply #754 on: December 04, 2007, 08:19:05 PM »

Hello everybody,
I am totally new here and need yours help about how to make money through this website. I got this website a trail period of 7 days and right now i can't see my pages up when i type my domain i bought here and when i lodin in members area I am not able to see any templates or any softwares to build a website. So, please help me how to use this and make money.
Thanks in advance and waiting for every valuable suggestions.
with regards
J_thupten
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 03:22:36 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
KristoferJ

View Profile
« Reply #755 on: December 05, 2007, 03:24:36 AM »

Hello everyone

just joined and hopefully  I will be able to market this for my upline.

I have a # of different online marketing programs I use, but nothing like this.  Hopefully this will be a new adventure.

Best of luck

« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 03:25:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
MalcolmTattersley

View Profile
« Reply #756 on: December 06, 2007, 05:47:05 AM »

Hi     Malcolm here           If anyone is struggling to find the Website Builder, click on Domains where you can check if a domain name is available.   Above this you will see Site Builder Click this and you are there Shocked
MartinLauritsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #757 on: December 06, 2007, 05:47:06 AM »

Hi

Definitely good advice from Paula on changing your page names from page 1, 2 etc to something describing your main subject for that page. If you optimise this name to a word or phrase that you will be using regularly in your main body text of your page then you will have completed your first task in Search Engine Optimisation. That is you are making your site friendly to all the search engines particularly Google. This is a good first step in getting your site indexed and seen by others on the web, a goal we all share!
It is also a good idea to change your home page to another name other than the hugely overused and therefore massively too competitive Home tag. You will see on my site, http://www.clickon.ws, that I have not done that yet, simple reason is I have a sort of writers block on what term I should use. Any suggestions?

Think High! Think Wise!

Cheers
Marty
RCox-Bey

View Profile
« Reply #758 on: December 06, 2007, 05:47:06 AM »

Grin Hi everyone , Im new too. It's great findind out about new opportunities. So I'm open for help and suggestions on how help more people learn about GDI
RWimmer

View Profile
« Reply #759 on: December 07, 2007, 03:39:40 AM »

Hello, everybody.
I'm new here in GDI Forum, but I'm in GDI since September.
I'm trying to build my team yet.

Success for everyone.
Ronaldo Wimmer.
RWimmer

View Profile
« Reply #760 on: December 07, 2007, 03:39:40 AM »

Olá a todos!
Como disse sou nova por aqui e tenho algumas duvidas!!!
expecialmente, em relação ao conteudo do DVD, se só se pode ter acesso pedindo como está especificado, ou se há alguma forma mais rápida!!!
Tambem tenho tido duvidas em relação à construção do site!!!
É que não percebo mesmo nada dito!!!

Se alguém estiver disposto a ajudar Roll Eyes...

Obrigada a todos!!!

Aguardo respostas!! Grin Grin Grin

Olá, E_Mota.

Pelo que eu entendi da documentação da GDI, só pode ser utilizado o DVD pedindo pelo site mesmo. Eu estou oferecendo, ao pessoal, o link de acesso à página da apresentação que tem o mesmo conteúdo do DVD. Mas se você quer entregar o DVD, acho que não tem outro jeito não.

Quanto à construção do site, qual é a sua dúvida?

Ronaldo.
SSharma

View Profile
« Reply #761 on: December 07, 2007, 08:56:25 PM »

hello friends'

I m new in this forum and i m an active member of GDI i joined GDI last month and have send many e mails to my friends'many veiwed but are reluctent to join and some how i m unable to convince them need help from you people on how to get them join GDI.
PLS help!!!!!!
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #762 on: December 07, 2007, 09:43:52 PM »

Hi Theresa,
I think you did a good job on your site.  Looks clean and professional.  I wish you well with your endeavors.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
A_Higigns

View Profile
« Reply #763 on: December 10, 2007, 03:05:49 AM »

Hi, my name is Alicia i'm new here i just signed up today and i'm looking to get as much advise and help as i could and i'm glad to be here.
A_Higigns

View Profile
« Reply #764 on: December 10, 2007, 03:07:48 AM »

I'm glad to be a part of the GDI family i'm very interested in making some big money, i'm 34 years  old with 3 teenage kids and need to start making a better life for them and myself i'm a very quick learner i just need some help to get me on my way.
Pages: 1 ... 49 50 [51] 52 53 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: