May 09, 2024, 03:09:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457036 times)
BFigaro

View Profile
« Reply #735 on: November 26, 2007, 08:28:12 PM »

hie my name is b.figaro and im new here. Im kind of confuse but its ok. i dont know how to built my website clearly so people can see the video and the information concerning GDI.
Vince_Cannon

View Profile WWW
« Reply #736 on: November 27, 2007, 03:32:51 AM »

Good day everyone.

I just wanted to introduce myself to you. My name is Vince Cannon, known to some as the "Vincetigator". I've always wanted to start my own business, whether it be online or a consumer type business. I've been to several Social Networks trying to find ways to generate a residual income and it seems that I've found a few out there. I understand that they all take time and effort, and fortunately I have the patience for it.

I currently work as a manager for a recovery house in my city. I've been working with addicts for the past 7 years and am looking for a career change. I want to further myself by becoming independant and having the opportunity to retire at an early age. I'm 39 years old and am already looking forward to retiring with my girlfriend, (possibly wife) and enjoying the better things in life.

If you have any suggestions that may be helpful to me, I'm all ears. This is the first time I've taken a shot at doing something like this and would love to become successful.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
Vince
« Last Edit: November 27, 2007, 03:34:06 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Cheers,
Vince Cannon
Mike Connelly

View Profile
« Reply #737 on: November 29, 2007, 03:23:39 AM »

Hi All

New member here looking for advise!

i'm please to be on board and am now looking for any help or advise that you guys might have on getting visitors to my

Any ideas?
« Last Edit: November 29, 2007, 03:25:10 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
Liudas K

View Profile
« Reply #738 on: November 29, 2007, 03:23:39 AM »

How the good start would be defined? My domain is Active right now and i send just round 10 invitations yet.. I havent changed nothing in my website yet.. just dont know where to start.. Is it necessary to purchase those DVD in order to be successful? I need some advises that i would get hooked on it cause now i look at it quite skeptical.. I am not sure yet what did i pay those $10 for.. Its not enough just to have a domain and your own website with an email for that weekly charge.. i wanna squeeze more out of this  Smiley
Looking forward to your response,
Liudas K
CarmenP

View Profile
« Reply #739 on: November 29, 2007, 06:26:13 PM »

hi everybody..i'm new too but i have a great feeling about the decision i just made...wish you all good luck  Wink
BrendaM1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #740 on: November 30, 2007, 03:37:37 AM »

Hello from North Carolina.  Grin I hope to help others with this business as well as myself. Any marketing tips would be helpful.

Brenda M.
Khlangpukhiaw_P

View Profile
« Reply #741 on: November 30, 2007, 03:37:38 AM »

hi everyone
i am very new member.
pita
Bacalu Ionut-Alexandru

View Profile
« Reply #742 on: November 30, 2007, 03:37:39 AM »

Hy everyone...i've just entered in this bussiness site...I don't understand a lot how it works this hole sistem,but I hope I'll understand with the help of you guys...sry for my bad english Tongue see ya !!!
ShawnJones

View Profile
« Reply #743 on: November 30, 2007, 03:37:39 AM »

Cheesy Hey! My name's Shawn Jones.

My sponsor is Kevin Kelly. He's helped me thus far with getting my first page done, and I just finished all the meta tags. Does anybody know if I can get this to work or not? I want freedom!!!!
M_Mario

View Profile
« Reply #744 on: December 01, 2007, 01:02:15 PM »

Hello everyone! My name is Mario I'm Italian and I joined GDI about 6 mounths ago...I'm afraid to say that in Italy is not yet possible having a good business with this sort of things...I've got only twenty members in my downline...Is there anyone that could suggest me a reasonable  way (not spending too much money for advertisement) to build a good business abroad?(Forgive me If I make wrongs, I'm studying English since a few mounths...)
MartinLauritsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #745 on: December 01, 2007, 01:02:15 PM »

Hi

Still tinkering with my site. Because i am on a Mac I just like a little feedback on how the site is appearing on other systems / browsers. Site is http://www.clickon.ws.
Have had trouble with sizing and resizing page, have tried quite a few remedies but all they do is jumble my site all over the place I may have to stick with what I have as far as size in browser is concerned and put it down to using a mac. Please any suggestions welcome.

Cheers
Marty
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #746 on: December 01, 2007, 04:24:22 PM »

Hi

Still tinkering with my site. Because i am on a Mac I just like a little feedback on how the site is appearing on other systems / browsers. Site is http://www.clickon.ws.
Have had trouble with sizing and resizing page, have tried quite a few remedies but all they do is jumble my site all over the place I may have to stick with what I have as far as size in browser is concerned and put it down to using a mac. Please any suggestions welcome.

Cheers
Marty
Hi Marty,
Your site looks good.  However, some of the pages take a bit longer to load.  Also, your visitors have to do the side to side scrolling which may detour them.  Otherwise, good job.
Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
FHakim

View Profile
« Reply #747 on: December 02, 2007, 06:56:15 PM »

Hello GDI members,

I am Fahim from Australia, I would like to know how can I save the page when designing a web page? Smiley

Warm Regards
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #748 on: December 02, 2007, 09:32:20 PM »

Hey there,
After you have designed your page, click submit at the bottom of the page.  Then go to "Page Editor" on the link menu on the left side of your screen.  There you can "Publish" your page which will make your page visible to viewers.  Hope this answered your question. 

By the way, welcome to GDI. 

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
Doreen N

View Profile
« Reply #749 on: December 03, 2007, 03:36:40 PM »

[/m
ove]
Hi I am Doreen.  I have just joined and would apreciate any starter tips that anyone could share.  Thanks so much!   Smiley
Pages: 1 ... 48 49 [50] 51 52 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: