May 09, 2024, 08:34:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 457144 times)
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: July 12, 2007, 11:39:34 PM »

Hello Glenda,
Welcome to GDI forum family.
You are lucky that you have got a good upline those are responsive to your request just follow them you will be success soon.
M Khan

We should help to each other for our own success
Levy_M

View Profile
« Reply #301 on: July 14, 2007, 05:29:55 AM »

Thanx Paula. Will try to make a few changes , I just like black lol. I also wanted to have two separate sites on the same domain , one a personal site, other for the business. still have lots of work to do though.
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #302 on: July 14, 2007, 05:30:50 AM »

Thanks Paula, will take care of it, maybe just needs to be reworded. Now, can anyone tell me how to get the html to work. I simply want to put the body text and font colors in, but it won't take them for some reason.  Thanks,  Shae

Hi Shae,

Not really sure why your html isn't working.  When you add your text are you sure that you are in html mode:  at the bottom left hand of the display window?  I have found that even though you have clicked to edit your site with the html link, you still have to check the box on the bottom of the page where you add your text.  It is the middle tab I think.   Hope that makes sense.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
MartinLauritsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: July 14, 2007, 03:25:24 PM »

Hi Paula

Re http://www.clickon.ws

Thanks for your input much appreciated. Site built with single column shows fine on my computer (without side scrolling). Perhaps resolution is the problem. I use a mac with osx tiger with high res, Would this effect the way my site shows on other systems?
Sitebuilder is a little limited in design options, as it is I get 4000 character limit frequently so it is quite frustrating when laying out site, the format used seems to be the only option I have to get anywhere near the look and feel I am after. I have tried other formats included but just ended up going around in circles and spending much wasted time screwing up the paper and throwing in rubbish bin so to speak. I would prefer to use sitebuilder as it is a good advertisement for GDI's product plus I am still quite a novice with other professional editors. Any thoughts?

Cheers
Marty
http://www.clickon.ws
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #304 on: July 15, 2007, 04:06:07 AM »

Hi Paula

Re http://www.clickon.ws

Thanks for your input much appreciated. Site built with single column shows fine on my computer (without side scrolling). Perhaps resolution is the problem. I use a mac with osx tiger with high res, Would this effect the way my site shows on other systems?
Sitebuilder is a little limited in design options, as it is I get 4000 character limit frequently so it is quite frustrating when laying out site, the format used seems to be the only option I have to get anywhere near the look and feel I am after. I have tried other formats included but just ended up going around in circles and spending much wasted time screwing up the paper and throwing in rubbish bin so to speak. I would prefer to use sitebuilder as it is a good advertisement for GDI's product plus I am still quite a novice with other professional editors. Any thoughts?

Cheers
Marty

Hi Marty,

You are most welcome.  I am no professional when it comes to site building either and perhaps it is a difference with resolution.  I agree that using the sitebuilder is great advertising for GDI's capability.  I too have used it and nothing else.  I wish that I could offer you more.  Perhaps in time as everyday is a learning process.  Take care Marty and I wish you the greatest of success.

Paula

Have fun in all that you do.  Life is too short to sweat the small stuff.  A smile really is contagious. Your attitude can dictate the outcome of your experiences. Your mind is a powerful tool. Use it to enhance your life. Project yourself into the positive. Don't be a victim to yourself.
RodneyJoaquim

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: July 15, 2007, 08:44:42 AM »

Hi friends,

Smiley I am new in group GDI, approximately have only 1 month, living creature in Brazil and would like to know of you some ideas to alavancar my business, therefore not yet I obtained none affiliated in mine downline.

Greetings

Rodney  Grin
MartinLauritsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #306 on: July 15, 2007, 03:29:44 PM »

Thanks Paula

I do hope I have some success and wish you the same. Tried my site on work computers running XP and showed fine. Will probably test on some other systems in the near future (friends etc). I do appreciate the feedback and if you or anyone else find a problem or have a suggestion they are most welcome. Sharing is what it's all about, this way we may all help each other achieve. My site has evolved a little more (added more pages), feel free to check it out.

Cheers
Marty
RalphN

View Profile
new
« Reply #307 on: July 17, 2007, 03:43:21 AM »

hello all
JBerry

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: July 17, 2007, 07:31:13 AM »

Hi,I have been in different marketing programs,but this is going to be fun.Great job GDI,you have made helping others the easiest way possible.Im glad to be aboard

j berry
SBaker

Hi all, my name is Steven

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: July 17, 2007, 02:19:25 PM »

Hi All, My name is Steven & i'm pretty cpu savvy so this should be very interesting. I want to wish EVERYONE affiliated with GDI the best of luck & success, remember preserverance is the key, don't give up!!!!

Using no way as way; Having no limitation as limitation.
Spiros L

View Profile
« Reply #310 on: July 18, 2007, 03:23:39 AM »

Hi All,

It has taken me quite a while to put up my website, but after much procrastination, I finally pulled my finger out, and created my very first website! It has taken me quite some time to figure out what sort of content to incorporate, but I eventually realised that the best way to go, was to help others in their quest to earn an online income. Mainly using GDI ofcourse!

My website can be found here: http://www.spiros.ws or even just http://spiros.ws

I welcome any and all comments on my site, as I value any constructive criticism! I hope to improve my site as time goes by.

I actually used wysiwyg web builder, which is an all in one web site builder. It is a so simple to make a change on your website and then upload it into your GDI domain once it's set up. Just 1 click!

Thanks & Regards,

Spiros
Paula Nernberg

View Profile WWW
« Reply #311 on: July 18, 2007, 08:04:19 PM »

Hi All,

It has taken me quite a while to put up my website, but after much procrastination, I finally pulled my finger out, and created my very first website! It has taken me quite some time to figure out what sort of content to incorporate, but I eventually realised that the best way to go, was to help others in their quest to earn an online income. Mainly using GDI ofcourse!

My website can be found here: http://www.spiros.ws or even just http://spiros.ws

I welcome any and all comments on my site, as I value any constructive criticism! I hope to improve my site as time goes by.

I actually used wysiwyg web builder, which is an all in one web site builder. It is a so simple to make a change on your website and then upload it into your GDI domain once it's set up. Just 1 click!

Thanks & Regards,

Spiros
Hey Spiros,

Very nice job on your site.  I think it looks great.  There is some text overlap on your 3rd page.  Also, takes a little longer to load pages.  Other than that....Great Job.  Take care and wish you much success.

Paula

LauraWarner

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: July 19, 2007, 03:13:29 AM »

i am new to this whole internet marketing thing i do not know what to do.

I have no money to do this and three kids to raise by myself.

So if i need money for this so am i waisting my time or not i need any help i can get right now i do not know what to do

thanks laura
MmD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #313 on: July 19, 2007, 03:13:29 AM »

I've recently revised my site ... it's tailored for GDIers and helping them by providing tons of leads, resources and specific guides-

Let me know what you think- Smiley

Thanks

www.delrio-holdings.ws
RoshanRussak

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: July 20, 2007, 03:04:43 AM »

Hello Everybody,

Im Roshan from Sri Lanka. I Would like to express my pleasure on behalf of Sri Lanka for joining the club.
And I also nice to be a part of a fastest growing company in the world like GDI.!!  Roll Eyes

I noticed that no one from Sri Lanka has joined to this forum.So i thought that it would be nice if i say hello to everybody who are from Sri Lanka.

This forum is a very helpful place for the new members like us and can get help from many experienced forum members.

And finally I would like to wish u all the best and hope to be successful in this business from today!!! Wink

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: