May 20, 2024, 03:24:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 2!  (Read 460007 times)
H Cynthia

View Profile
« Reply #705 on: November 15, 2007, 06:22:08 PM »

Hello,

Just wanted to introduce myself.  I live in Oklahoma, USA and just started about a month ago, but I really did not visit this section until now.  My sponcer is very successful and is using different approaches than is here in this site.  I'm sure they work well however it keeps requireing a little more investment here and there. It has been a little hard for me to get it up and going. Looks like there is a lot here to help out.   I also have another business with a small internet store. That has also been a relatively new adventure for me, just this year. I've looked at a few of your websites.  They look great!  Hope we can stir one another up to love and good works and iin the end maybe we'll make some money too.

Thanks and God Bless,

Cynthia
Claudio Mottura

"You are what you think"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #706 on: November 15, 2007, 06:22:08 PM »

Hello everyone from Argentina!

I will try to read more before make. I'm much difficult to read english, I prefer the spanish. I tray it..

Greetings!

Claudio  Cool
SShelley

View Profile
« Reply #707 on: November 15, 2007, 06:22:09 PM »

Hi everyone. I am new also, just a couple of weeks into it. I have been sending out invites like crazy but havent sponsored anyone yet. On average, how many invites does it take to start signing up people? I am getting the business cards to place around also, I hear they work very well. Good Luck All.
A.T

View Profile
Hi
« Reply #708 on: November 15, 2007, 08:58:52 PM »

I signed up a couple of day ago. I hope to make a sussus of this one.
Sueleyman Demiralp

View Profile
« Reply #709 on: November 16, 2007, 07:19:32 PM »

Hi,

I am from austria, and need some help.

How can i start my business quickly and efficient.
The last 5 days i have sent about 200 emails to my friens and so on, but nothing is happened.

I want make this network marketing, because its a great job to do, but how?

thanks

Suli
DavidMarks

View Profile
« Reply #710 on: November 16, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »

hello my name is david marks and i just signed up like a day ago and i would like to know if some vet wouldn't mind showing me the ropes around here thx if you can
Bill C

View Profile
« Reply #711 on: November 16, 2007, 07:19:34 PM »

Just joined and am very excited..............especially, since GDI offers all  support in Spanish.  Hoping to introduce many ticos to the
fun and profits.
Wondering if any others are out there, in our little paradise.
Also, reside in North Carolina, and I see many names in the state. 
Greetings to all and buena suerte!!!
PURA VIDA,       PURA VIDA,      PURA VIDA,      PURA VIDABill
Laurentiu_B

View Profile
« Reply #712 on: November 16, 2007, 07:19:59 PM »

Well, actually I知 not from Mars, I知 from Romania, I知 28 years old and I知 an Internet Editor and Online Marketer at a company. I致e joined this business recently and my main goal is to tell people why they need an Internet presence (or Internet ID as I like to call it), how to generate ideas, how to create a web site and how to promote it. I知 glad to meet you all.  Good luck everyone!  Smiley
« Last Edit: November 17, 2007, 06:08:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
AntoniaNicolaci

View Profile
« Reply #713 on: November 17, 2007, 05:26:00 PM »

Hi to all,

my name is Antonia and I'm living in Switzerland.

I'm a new joiner and hope to reach my goals.

Wink
Rodger Atkins

View Profile
« Reply #714 on: November 17, 2007, 05:26:00 PM »

I just want to say hello to all GDI members.My name is Rodger Atkins and i'm glad to be a part of this team.
Sandra_U

View Profile
« Reply #715 on: November 18, 2007, 05:19:19 PM »

Hi. I'm Sandy, but I'm with Beverly...new, confused and a bit delayed on response time. This site looks like it has lots of info, but accessing what you need is a bit of an issue, particularly relating to building your personal website. I also have currently, Lori Kocomar and John Rahn and new members in my downline. Peace and blessings.
LaviniaSima

View Profile
« Reply #716 on: November 18, 2007, 05:19:20 PM »

Hello, I am Lavinia, I am from Romania ,I have two weeks of GDI  and I am currious if I am capable to make some money Undecided
MBest

View Profile
« Reply #717 on: November 18, 2007, 05:19:20 PM »

Hello, 
This is Mary from Philly.  I am very new, this is my second day and loving the challenge. 
When it came to uploading my site, I am groping but you all know
the old saying --  the darkest hour is just before dawn.

Thanks,
Mary
EBurson

View Profile
« Reply #718 on: November 19, 2007, 12:11:09 AM »

Hi All,

My name is Eleanor and like everyone else, I'm just trying to find my way around GDI.  Also, I would definitely appreciate any help/tips about all things GDI.  I'm new to internet marketing and have a lot to learn.  Thanks.
JamesDempsey

View Profile
« Reply #719 on: November 19, 2007, 12:11:10 AM »

Hey my name is James and I just signed up with GDI. I am hoping this will work out for me problem is I don't know many people at all so I couldn't send out many invites. Any advice would be appreciated.
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 61
  Print  

Jump to: