May 09, 2024, 05:56:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1207121 times)
Jonathan_E

View Profile
« Reply #810 on: August 27, 2008, 02:55:12 PM »

Hi my names Jonathan and I come from Wales.Got her via Viralpond.Looking forward to working with everybody here.
C_Smith

Success Starts With Your Action Today

View Profile WWW
« Reply #811 on: August 28, 2008, 04:42:35 AM »

not a new member...however...i am a first time poster...

just wanted to take a moment to say hi and remind you all to stay encouraged...

remember...there are no overnight successes...

and...

slow and steady wins the race...

it will be your consistency that will drive you to success!!!

miracles and blessings...

Think Rich.  Take Action.  Stay Encouraged.  Live Brave.  Love Life.
Garcia_R

Easiest & Powerful Real-Time Web Visitors Tracker!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #812 on: August 28, 2008, 02:22:42 PM »

hi, im new here and i am based in united kingdom.
Natalia I

View Profile
« Reply #813 on: August 28, 2008, 02:22:44 PM »

Hello! my name is Natalia and i just want to know how you edit your website with links and banners
Garcia_R

Easiest & Powerful Real-Time Web Visitors Tracker!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #814 on: August 28, 2008, 02:45:41 PM »

Just want to say hi to all of the members!
RonPleban

View Profile
« Reply #815 on: August 28, 2008, 02:45:42 PM »

Hello.........My name is Ron Pleban and I just wanted to take a few moments out to thank a few people......First and foremost I would like to thank Rod Peeks! I am only 2 weeks into this and he is not my sponser yet has helped me immeasurably!!!  He answered my email and sent my information requests the same day......and lots of it....and GOOD STUFF!..........and continues to do so.........Secondly....THANK YOU  to the invite filler people!!!!!   I went from downloading  my GDI leads, thn print them out, then type in the info on the autoinvite........to (thanks to my wife) the copy/paste thing......and that saved a LOT of time( I am a 20 yr Mason and this is my first year on a computer!)   and now finally downloaded and learned the invite filler system......AND IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!  AND IS AWESOME.......Took me 3 days to figure it out but WOW what a huge thing!!!!   Finally thank you GDI Founders and BACKOFFICE........for the opportunity and your patients......I GET IT!   Will post again at a later date....Thank you...Ron Pleban             
ShariGuyette

View Profile
« Reply #816 on: August 28, 2008, 05:44:07 PM »

Hi,
I am excited to be here.  My name is Shari and I am from North Carolina. 
Thanks for the invite.

Grin
John C.S

View Profile
« Reply #817 on: August 29, 2008, 08:37:44 PM »

Hi I am john c s just signed up, I am looking forward to this new experience any advise would be deeply appricated. Thanks and Hello
DOneil

View Profile
« Reply #818 on: August 29, 2008, 08:37:45 PM »

hey everyone my name is desborne i am from Trinidad west indies. good 2b here. Need to know though how do i input html codes to my website without having the code poking out on the webpage?
Christina M

View Profile
« Reply #819 on: August 31, 2008, 03:28:30 PM »

Hello from Tampa, Florida!   I sure hope this works out better than some of the other's I've been working.  So far all I've done is spend money and gotten nowhere!  Cry  This does look exciting and I hope it will work out!
T Lim

View Profile WWW
« Reply #820 on: August 31, 2008, 03:28:31 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am new here and I hope you seniors can guide me to make this a profitable business!

Cheers!  Grin
NajeeB

View Profile
« Reply #821 on: August 31, 2008, 03:28:31 PM »

Hello All I am Najee and I am a newby, I have been with GDI for a couple of weeks and i think it is the greatest business opp around. Although I have had no succsess as of yet I see the value in this business model and I plan to be with it for a very long time.
NicolasVelasquez

View Profile
« Reply #822 on: August 31, 2008, 03:31:43 PM »

Hi everybody my name is Nicolas  in "New" the thing is that I have been a member since 1 year ago, something like that, but it was until recently, that I started using GDI, because I was sceptic (skeptic), and didn't really take it serious.
Now i'm proud to present to you my webpages:

http://www.piposdog.ws  This one I designed it first like 1 month ago, this is related to my business is in spanish so I don't know if everybody is going to understand it.

www.tamarindobeach.ws This one is very recent like 5 days ago I published it, and is related to Tamarindo Beach,  the Best Beach from Costa Rica,here you will find general info about Playa Tamarindo Beach, so if you are planning a vacation, here you will find all you need.

I would like to have some comments about my pages.

Thanks and good luck everybody.
gdi
« Reply #823 on: August 31, 2008, 03:40:00 PM »

Excellent WebSite development!

Chip
Admin
NicolasVelasquez

View Profile
« Reply #824 on: September 01, 2008, 05:25:05 AM »

Thanks for the comment.

Today I got dissapointed because, I found out is not possible to install a forum with GDI, ohh my god, spent all my afternoon firts learnig about the FTP in order to upload the files to the server, then I register a new domain so I could have my forum in this domain, and now I can't have the forum...
That's a disadvantage GDI has, because on my research I found out of several web hostings with more features and cheaper than GDI, the things you learn by searching the web, like 2 months ago did not know anything about a web page, now I have 2.

So please GDI, male possible the forum installation.

Saludos
Regards,
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: