June 02, 2024, 01:18:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1221838 times)
McCollR

View Profile
« Reply #825 on: September 01, 2008, 05:25:05 AM »

Hello I am Rod from Christchurch New Zealand
BoladaleKolade

View Profile
« Reply #826 on: September 01, 2008, 04:11:58 PM »

hi all.

my name is boladale kolade from Nigeria. very new on this site. Hope u guys will not hesitate to help?

cheers
MohammedImtiyaaz

View Profile
« Reply #827 on: September 01, 2008, 04:12:29 PM »

Hi!

This is mohammed Imtiyaaz newly joined GDI am from Dubai working for LG Ellectronics Gulf
actually am not more into website building
is their anybody who can help me to build website please

and also being new i dont know much about GDI even though i get new teachings and documents to read

appreciate if anybody come forward to help out

Regards
Mohammed Imtiyaaz

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
HelenAskins

View Profile
« Reply #828 on: September 02, 2008, 06:05:36 AM »

Hello everyone!  My name is Helen Askins and I am from South Carolina in the USA!  I absolutely just love GDI and my new .ws website!  You may see me lurking around here and there.  I'm just trying to figure out this forum and how to post and so on and so on.  I look forward to speaking with all of you and maybe form some online friendships also!  Blessings to you all!  See ya around! Grin

Please introduce yourself, where you are from and any comments/questions you wish to post.

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
Perry M

View Profile
« Reply #829 on: September 02, 2008, 06:05:36 AM »

whats up my name is PJ im from houston tx.  im really excited about making some money and having some fun Smiley

any tips on advertising?
Chris Iconomidis

View Profile
« Reply #830 on: September 02, 2008, 06:05:36 AM »

Hello all

Im a new GDI member....i could really need some help to build something nice....

G Debra

View Profile
« Reply #831 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:34 AM »

Hi, I am G Debra,from South Carolina. I am a newbie of course. I am excited about GDI and buisness. I need all the help and suggestions I can get.  Questions 1. How do I build optin list since a lot of my friends don't have email?
2. What are your suggestions on how to attract more visitors to website? I look forward to hearing from the Forum.
                         Thank You. Smiley
KarenJones1

View Profile
« Reply #832 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

Hi everyone my name is karen im from AZ Im new to gdi and could use help and suggestions using this program im learning something new everytime i get on site but im having trouble with site builder any suggestions Huh
JFirat

View Profile
« Reply #833 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

Hi From Philippines here, just signed up today and hoping that everybody here is supportive. At last i am already a member here. Smiley
J Mc Inerney

View Profile
« Reply #834 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

Hi There,

My name is Johnette- but please call me Johnie.

I joined last week, and I really want to make this work, but I have NO idea as to what I'm doing.

I'd like to build a webpage by using site builder, but I can't make heads or tails of how to even create my home page.

I need to know how to get to the show case of websites, so I can see what others have done, can somebody tell me how?
Thomas Reed

View Profile
« Reply #835 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

Hi all!

My name is thoams Reed i'm new to the website and got my website all set up! I'm just waiting for people to come into my downline so i can start making commission from the website. Hope you all enjoy this website! Smiley
Jon Armstrong

View Profile
« Reply #836 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

Hi everybody, I am Jon from Largo Fl. Never seen anything quite like this before.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Don't have a huge email list so what's the best way to get going?
Audrey Greenwell

View Profile
« Reply #837 on: September 04, 2008, 11:47:36 AM »

Hi!!  My name is Audrey Greenwell and I live in NW Arkansas.  I am slowly making my way thru the
start up features as I am working an online candle business as well.  I am going to need a lot of help
to get everything up and running.

As I learn, I am planning on teaching others which is what I do with my candles.  I am a team builder/
mentor.  I hope that I am able to get this going as I can see the potential here for the future.  i just
have to figure out how to do it for the NOW!

Audrey
GAthilat

View Profile WWW
« Reply #838 on: September 05, 2008, 04:06:29 PM »

Hi Everybody Smiley
I am from Bombay, India.
I am a newbie to GDI and am glad to be with you all. It sounds a very exciting opportunity for all of us and let us hope that we could make use of it for getting some real MOOLAH!! I do not know about you but I burned a lot of money through scam ridden programs which promises a lot but delivers nothing. By the way, I do resell digital books and software online for many years. If you are interested, please PM me, I will give you the link for the web site.
Regards to one and all.
GAthilat Smiley
DwightD

View Profile
« Reply #839 on: September 05, 2008, 04:23:51 PM »

My name is Dwight and I just signed up today!

Looking forward to get my way on that leader board.

what is the best way to convert a lead?
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: