June 02, 2024, 01:55:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1221847 times)
Scott Dunn

View Profile
« Reply #795 on: August 23, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »

Hello,

My name is Scott and I join GDI about 10 days ago. Just got my first set of DVD's delivered and I'm real excited about promoting the opportunity........

Any fast start suggestions?Huh

Thanks,

Scott Dunn

Stay in Touch - "Networking is a Contact Sport"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 04:24:43 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
GordonMorris

View Profile WWW
« Reply #796 on: August 23, 2008, 04:23:00 PM »

i am very new here just wanted to say hi all   
PennyL

View Profile
« Reply #797 on: August 24, 2008, 05:49:56 AM »

Hi Everyone.  I just joined today and after reading new member posts it is obvious that I need to order some DVD's. I have no idea what I am doing trying to build a website (don't even understand the terms, but with some help I know I will get there) jeez can't even make smiley's work, yes first time in a forum too.  I am from Kamloops, BC Canada. Am really looking forward to this. SMILE
MiguelR

View Profile
« Reply #798 on: August 24, 2008, 03:54:51 PM »

Hola Grin alguien que hable espaņol y tambien sea principiantes, quiero saber como conseguir correos para prospectos gratis!.. saludos!

Hola me llamo Mario Gabard, soy de Montevideo Uruguay  con solo poner ( publicar gratis ) en un buscador aparecen infinidad de sitios para publicar gratis soy miguel rodriguez de uruguay tanbien pueden consultar a su esponsor o a suport de gdi

Hola yo tambien estoy interesado en ello, sera que ya has investigado algo al respecto y me puedes ayudar. Gracias.
Jordan W

View Profile
« Reply #799 on: August 24, 2008, 03:54:51 PM »

Hello Everybody,

Looks like I got hooked and want to try this thing out, and hopefully eventually be a quad-zillionaire. Anyway, if anybody has input for me as to how you think the best way to go around this is, that would be great. Currently I am looking at fliers, business cards, etc. But how about this crazy idea. Ever thought of slapping your ads up on a gigantic digital billboard, or even on a regular billboard. Just a thought. Another thing I am thinking about is magnetic placards for cars. That would cover some serious ground.
Anyway I would really appreciate input from experienced GDI members who have made a go of it and KNOW what they are doing. I have been doing IM for about 3 months, so I really am fairly clueless, but am seriously willing to learn a LOT.
Well, thanks in advance for your input.

DHanna

View Profile
« Reply #800 on: August 24, 2008, 03:54:51 PM »

Hi All! This is Debbie from Texas. Just joined up and don't have any questions as of yet, still working on learning how to do things. Looking forward to working with you all. Have a Blessed Day.

Live every day with intention.
Bruce LeRoy

View Profile
« Reply #801 on: August 25, 2008, 09:09:04 AM »

I am Bruce B LeRoy from Tampa, FL. I got convinced to join GDI after looking at the Spider Web system and its 22 income stream! Smiley
JimS2

View Profile
« Reply #802 on: August 25, 2008, 09:09:04 AM »

Name is Jim Sherry,im looking forward to reading all successes through all our learning. 2 days now just looking inside and out reading, I realize their is not much time within my schedule,so I will make time atleast as much or long as I can before and after work. I like this oppurtunity and looks and feels good to be part of what already works. So Im looking for first steps the best way or the cheapist at the limited budget. However persistance is a great key ofcourse. Thankyou,,

Best Success,

Jim
Michael Westerfield

View Profile
« Reply #803 on: August 25, 2008, 09:09:04 AM »

Hi my name is Michael, I'm from Las Vegas and have been on my free trial for less than 24 hours now. Totally confused, but trying to figure this out. Any help or advice to get me rolling in the right direction is totally appreciated. I am looking to make some extra money and I want this to work.
Michael Z

View Profile
« Reply #804 on: August 25, 2008, 05:09:43 PM »

Hello from Austin Texas!
I excited about this opportunity!
It was so easy to set up.

Love to hear from any one with any tips...
Nice to meet you all!
HunterS1

View Profile
« Reply #805 on: August 25, 2008, 05:09:43 PM »

Hello, I'm Sherri from Houston, Texas and just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi.  I'm really excited about the GDI opportunity. This couldn't have been introduced to me at a better time.   Smiley
RaymondPorter

View Profile
« Reply #806 on: August 25, 2008, 05:09:43 PM »

hello my name is Ray still don't understand what to do yet for my web site  what are the simple tricks that i should know & what to fill in & were thank you Ray'
LeonVersteeg

View Profile
« Reply #807 on: August 26, 2008, 06:42:46 AM »

Hello everyone ,i am from holland ,i am also brand new and still searching what,s the best thing to do, to get my leads coming in.
I made a link to my searchengine so i hope that gdi will bring me some good.
I only don,t know how this can duplicated itself can somebody tell me that.
 Smiley
BuckYoon

View Profile
« Reply #808 on: August 27, 2008, 02:55:11 PM »

Hello my name is Buck living in Virginia USA.
I just opened my account today and i have some questions.
How do i get some downlines? If you put your website up and if they register how do they become your downline? Do you have to tell them your GDI code and tell them to enter it or something?

Also i have some list of e-mails of people that might be interested in this. To invite them i want to use the "invite" option but it says "only to people you already know" well..i don't know these people but is it ok to still do it?
BuckYoon

View Profile
« Reply #809 on: August 27, 2008, 02:55:12 PM »

Hello My name is Buck Yoon and i'm from S.Korea but living in United States Virginia.

I have a question tho. How do you get a downline? Do you have to tell people your GDI code or something?

Also i have a list of e-mail of people who i don't know. I think it is a good list becuz they might be interested in this. However is is still ok to send these invitation e-mails to people that i don't know?
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: