May 03, 2024, 11:56:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to Talk.ws!  (Read 112682 times)
Tim W1

View Profile
« Reply #165 on: July 19, 2009, 06:46:00 AM »

Hi everyone this is tim from michigan.I need help on my website.
Dawes_Deborah

View Profile
« Reply #166 on: August 03, 2009, 03:04:44 AM »

Smiley  hi everyone what I would like as I am a single parent with two children is to suceed at this so we can perhaps buy our own home instead of renting, to watch it grow and as soon as i get a downline, help my downline get a downline and send customers that way.   I feel that if you have 5-10 members in your downline, than giving them a few helps them stay motivated, and the friends that sit back and say I'll watch how you go first, after they get a few will say i want that to, then they have more, and you have more. As this is about helping people, not keeping it all to myself, thats the plan anyway.  Cheesy
Barreto Elier

View Profile
« Reply #167 on: August 19, 2009, 03:30:50 AM »

Hello every one, I just join gdi. And am also new to this type of business, but a got the time and the desire to make it BIG in this industry. first i will need all the help i can get.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 03:32:53 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
LiwaliK

View Profile
« Reply #168 on: August 24, 2009, 09:16:24 AM »

Hi! My Name is Khadija and I am from Windhoek, Namibia, two things why I join one to moke some coins and two to have my own website in order to promote my bussiness. But it seems I am stucking some where, I do not know where to start.

Please any body can help.

Khadija
Rodney_P

View Profile
« Reply #169 on: August 25, 2009, 12:40:10 PM »

Hi im Rodney Papillion jr. from Baton rouge La, Im a struggling affiliate looking for new ideas or programs to promote my business that works and doesnt cost me arm and a leg ive been with the program for about a month and a half im still kind of loss ive used twitter alot hasnt worked out to well. Thanks for listening
JamesNeal

View Profile
« Reply #170 on: August 26, 2009, 03:27:50 PM »

Hello Everyone at GDI.  My name is James Neal and I am from Pomona, California.  I am with GDI as an upfront value proposition for my other internet marketing ventures. I look forward to building a strong downline and helping each of them to achieve the level of success that I know is available online. Good Luck to all and remember in life winners know that it is impossible to lose, you can only learn and grow!
M_Ervin

Digitally Innovative Products

View Profile WWW
« Reply #171 on: August 27, 2009, 10:21:18 PM »

Hello everyone,

I am from Southwest Florida and I'm currently living in North Carolina.  I'm currently a single father with two beautiful kids.  I'm looking forward to this great oppurtunity.  I know there is a lot to be learned, but I'm really excited to be here and expand on what I know already. I'm slowly learning and I'm ready to get this party started.

Best Regards,
Marc

Bluray247
Maszailan_Zainol

View Profile
« Reply #172 on: August 28, 2009, 08:23:59 PM »

hi I'm maszailan from malaysia just join this 3days...i hope anyone of you can help me to change  my financial to become more better...and i really appreciate for your advice how to do it guys..thank..see you soon.. Grin
JoanneFruin

View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 18, 2009, 02:21:28 PM »

Hi, Everyone...

I'm Joanne Fruin. I found GDI through a keyword search, while actively pursuing a work-from-home business. I live in Inland Valley, CA. I have been exposed to a number of MLM's prior to this and even joined one of them about three years ago. At that time, I did not have the time, energy or finances to build that business. I was in the same boat then that I jumped right back into two years later -- newly separated and a single mom once again.

While pursuing my teaching credential and master's degree in special ed, because of concurrent emotional and physical conditions at the time, I nearly lost my life in an auto collision in 2006. It was so bizarre and I should be dead. I came out with only a burn on my chin from the air bag and the raised awareness that I am still here for a purpose.

I taught under contracts for two different districts in four consecutive years... But when the budget crisis hit, I was one of the nontenured teachers to recieve a "non-reelect" with the generic reason we each got: "Not a fit for the district." The truth is, many of us had excellent evaluations, years of experience in our fields and high recommendations... but adding insult to injury, we also had our master's degrees... So, once again, even in education, it's all about the money that promises no job security for countless dedicated, talented teachers.

I have returned to substitute teaching for the past two years and about to be single again. This is a business that excited me, because it seems so doable. And having my own web site gives me a place to inspire and motivate others, as well.

Joanne Fruin

CharlesW3

View Profile
« Reply #174 on: October 15, 2009, 04:32:36 AM »

Hello

My name is Waveney Ijust joined Gdi about 2 hrs ago, and i'm trying to soak it all in. I joined GDI because it seems like a legitimate business venture online so im looking forward to learning and building a gr8 income
P Humphrey

View Profile
« Reply #175 on: October 16, 2009, 08:43:47 AM »

Hello all

I'm Perry Humphrey from south Florida.  I joined GDI because I like the presentation.  I just don't know how to manipulate the computer and programs to start taking advantage of the technology yet.  I would like to supplement/replace my present income, but as I stated, am hamstrung by lack of knowledge.  My time is also limited as I have to struggle to make a living with what I'm presently doing. 
I have joined several programs and companies to promote their products, but each time I discovered that to make any sort of money, or at least to excel at it, you usually need to keep on spending money before the results would start showing up.  Trouble is, money is so tight now, that I'm up against a wall and have very limited resources to get a business going.  I know that's my own problem and not necessarily a fault of the many programs I've joined.  Hope springs eternal in my case, and I'm hoping I can get some help with GDI, and in turn be able to help someone like me when I begin making "a living."

That's my story for now and happy to be able to post (I had some trouble finding how to post).
CarolOConnor

View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 01, 2009, 12:09:16 PM »

I checked GDI out for about a month before deciding to join. I wanted a website and thought I would enjoy helping others get theirs and offering help with creating their site. I love creating on the internet. Cheesy

I am also looking to supplement my retirement income. However I don't know many people who share the same interests. I would like to make some friends here. I like cooking, reading and swimming. On the internet I like to blog.

Carol OConnor
« Last Edit: December 01, 2009, 12:10:14 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
N_Golden

View Profile
« Reply #177 on: January 05, 2010, 03:12:28 PM »

Hi my name is Nicole from Georgia(US). I joined GDI to earn money while I go to school full time online. My goal is see if this company is one I can follow and some day consider as a work at home business.
Apii Atuatika

View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 07, 2010, 03:00:40 AM »

Kia orana (greetings in Cook Island) i live in Auckland New Zealand, My name is Apii i joined GDI, because of the opportunity that was presented to me.
I am a total newbie in the area, i look forward to learning more about GDI.
JoubertG

View Profile
« Reply #179 on: February 06, 2010, 05:43:47 AM »

Smiley Hi Nicole, My name is George and I want to make a success of GDI. Regards George
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
  Print  

Jump to: