May 12, 2024, 06:13:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestion for New Members...  (Read 144195 times)
DPro

Internet Marketer & Search Expert

View Profile WWW
« Reply #135 on: February 13, 2007, 12:59:57 PM »

I BMatt1 - newbie name given to me by the automatic selection list

- aka captainmatt from other coasts

- and thanks for the welcome aboard

no idea how to post or get my picture up there on the left

one moment at a time   Huh

To put a profile picture, do the following:
1)Click on the profile button (one of the five buttons below the search box)
2)Under the "modify profile" box on your left, click on "forum profile information" link
3)Choose the radio button "personalized pictures" or "I have my own picture"
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:55:16 AM by DPro » Logged

Want to install a blog for your GDI domain name?
Send me a private message to get help
Darnell Bush

View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 20, 2007, 03:02:46 PM »

I  am a new join as of the 19th of Feb. M y name is Darnell B ush from Chicago. So what do I do next?
DCarson

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2007, 02:49:49 AM »

Hello everybody! My name is Feik and I'm from Holland. I'm new here and very excited about this proyect! I'm working very hard to get people also enthousiastic but I find this quite dificult. Almost everybody stops listening to me when I speak about the levelsystem. They say; Ooo a piramidegame.. I'm not going to take that risk. How do I convince the people that this plan really works?!
Thanl you for your advice!!  Smiley  Feik!

WatersA

Take That Step

View Profile WWW
« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2007, 01:54:23 AM »

Hello Feik,

Welcome to the rest of your life. When people question
you about this business and if it's real, you can tell them that
this is no pyramid. The Goverment stands behind this business
because you must fill out a W-9 form with them for your
business. Have a great day.

Ms.Watersa

Success Is What You Make Of It!
BrandonErvin

View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2007, 01:54:23 AM »

Just Glad to say I found this Forum and I'm  happy and ready to meet new and exicting friends and business associates
StevenWalczak

View Profile
« Reply #140 on: February 26, 2007, 04:18:27 PM »

I just started this business a couple of days ago. I 'm looking for all the help I can get to blast this thing off. please help.

steve
KarineB

View Profile
« Reply #141 on: March 21, 2007, 02:55:00 AM »

Hi everyone  i'm from Quebec city in canada and my english is not very well... so give me a chance !!   Cheesy  Ok i'm a new member since today (20 march 2007) and I try to invite some more people from Quebec city ....

Well "hello" for everybody !!!   

BDonna

newbie noo bee newby me not dumb just learnin'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #142 on: March 22, 2007, 12:32:40 PM »

Cool Hello folks. I am on this forum for the first time today.  It took me 25 minutes to sort out how to GET to the posting section, so I have been browsing all sorts of newbie questions.
I know the GDI program has more to offer than I am using. 
I basically used this site to begin building a website which will become home base after a while. So in places it is pretty rough.  But in invite you to take a look at my work in progress as I look over some of your work too.  http://www.greening.ws

Looking forward to learning and growing with y'all.
 Cool
BDonna
« Last Edit: March 22, 2007, 12:32:57 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world." Margaret Mead
JacquelineJones

View Profile
« Reply #143 on: March 24, 2007, 05:11:39 AM »

I am new to Gdi and also to the forum.. I need all the help I can get... where can I find the marketing material.. letters, ads, etc?  or do I make up my own? .. Jacqueline
BrahimN

View Profile
« Reply #144 on: March 25, 2007, 04:46:35 AM »

hello i would like to know how i could change the language in the website. Please answer me.
M Khan

View Profile WWW
« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2007, 01:48:05 PM »

Hello Friends,
If you are new to GDI do not worry , here on forum you will find many friends very helping nature, just ask for your help and tell your problem.
This is like a forum family.
I found many friends very helping nature.
if anyone of you having problem to get refferals for GDI just e-mail me
I will sugest you some good way to overcome from it soon.
regards
Mkhan

We should help to each other for our own success
KTirado

View Profile
« Reply #146 on: March 30, 2007, 03:45:13 AM »

Hi my name is Kristina. I recently joined GDI as of yesterday. I'm not sure how I'm supposed to get friends to join.  I need someone's help.
RLopez1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #147 on: April 03, 2007, 02:57:05 AM »

Hi M khan,

I just joined this weekend and i am looking for refferals and also what marketing tools/Ads are available to advertise. I look forward to hearing form you. Thanks a Million!

Reinaldo

Hello Friends,
If you are new to GDI do not worry , here on forum you will find many friends very helping nature, just ask for your help and tell your problem.
This is like a forum family.
I found many friends very helping nature.
if anyone of you having problem to get refferals for GDI just e-mail me
I will sugest you some good way to overcome from it soon.
regards
Mkhan

Say Goodbye to Low Income and Job Slavery!
http://www.ebusinessolutions.ws
J Clark1

View Profile
« Reply #148 on: April 14, 2007, 11:49:12 AM »

Hello to all of the rest of you who are new at G.D.I.
My name is Joseph Clark,
I have an answere to one of the questions I read here on our forum that helped me get started.I needed a credit card,and since
I do not use banks or credit of any type I had to find an answere elswhere.Simply go down to most any retailer (WAL-MART,DRUG-
STORE.etc.) and and for about ten dollars you can buy a VISA,MASTER CARD,or other that is reloadable and is good any where,
online,ATMs,stores,just the same as a credit or debit card so theres one more obstacale out of our way.NEXT!We can all do this and
do it well.Lets just all keep a positive attatude ,believe,and then take the appropriate ACTIONs nessasary to keep us moving in the
direction of our dreams and they will simply have no choice but becoming realities in each of our lives.
LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING US ALL AT THE TOP! Joseph C.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2007, 11:50:08 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Gregory Baber

View Profile
« Reply #149 on: April 17, 2007, 03:39:20 PM »

Hello: My name is Gregory Baber. I am from Port Charlotte Florida. I just joined the GDI forum and have been a GDI member for 1 wk. I just want to let you know that I appreciate any and all advice you can give me. I am new @ network mktg. and can use some advice on how to set up the websites that are given me by GDI. I also would like to know if anybody uses Aweber as a mktg tool and how to use it. Pls, i have printed a lot of info on these areas and am lkg for shortcuts. Any Help??? Thks Greg
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17
  Print  

Jump to: