May 11, 2024, 12:52:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 144
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Website...Part 1!  (Read 1031094 times)
IsidroCardenas

View Profile
« Reply #780 on: September 28, 2005, 02:15:26 PM »

www.makeeasymoney.ws
Cindy Baker

View Profile
« Reply #781 on: September 29, 2005, 10:00:57 AM »

I've really enjoyed looking at all your websites.  It's certainly helped me in creating mine. 

My website address is discoverlife.ws.  Any opinions?  I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks

Cindy

« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 10:01:23 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
mack88
« Reply #782 on: September 29, 2005, 11:44:05 AM »

I've really enjoyed looking at all your websites.  It's certainly helped me in creating mine. 

My website address is discoverlife.ws.  Any opinions?  I'm open to suggestions.

Thanks

Cindy

Cindy...great you got it started!  Keep up the great work!  My only suggestion is keeping one template.  Do not change templates from page to page.

Have a great day!

Frank
BonnieRose

View Profile
« Reply #783 on: September 29, 2005, 01:56:50 PM »

brendasuesworld.ws

First I want to say I have never created a website of my own so take my comment for what it's worth.
As soon as I realized I had to scroll across the page to read it I thought this takes to much time and is probable not even worth it.
I haven't much time to spend on the internet like many other people so we usually just go somewhere else if the website is time consuming.

bonnierose.ws
« Last Edit: September 29, 2005, 01:58:38 PM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
SusanR

View Profile
« Reply #784 on: September 29, 2005, 05:55:48 PM »

Hi my new Website

www.thetravelarchitects.ws

A Business & Leisure Travel Company - The Travel Architects

So far GDI has made it very easy to work with the site builder . ..... I am still working on things but it has gone live with out a glitch
MartinC

View Profile
« Reply #785 on: September 30, 2005, 09:25:59 AM »

Hi,

I posted in 'Share Your Website...Part 2' but... I got no feedback...

I have designed my site with an intergration of the GDI Movie through a frame. Therefore when they come to my site they get the 'low down' instantly... tell me what you think... Cool

http://JustMoney.ws

Thanks
Martin
Sonya Ingram

View Profile WWW
« Reply #786 on: September 30, 2005, 09:26:12 AM »

Well i have been with gdi for over 2 months and come and look what i created.  this is my first site and have never done any thing like this before.  Wow who would of thought, it would be this easy.  of course help from this forum and upline.  This biz rocks.....

www.sonyassolutions.ws

come and check it out!

Sonya Ingram
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #787 on: September 30, 2005, 10:04:26 AM »

Great job on your site Martin. 

I guess the reason I didn't reply last time was I don't understand why - if you're just going to duplicate what's on the .ws site, why not just send them there instead of your site?  But, now that I've looked at it a little more, you do have google ads and other links on there. 

The way you put that in a frame looks awesome.

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
LMark

View Profile
« Reply #788 on: September 30, 2005, 11:01:35 AM »

Hello everyone, my name is Mark and I have been a GDI memeber for a short time. I have finally finished my site Smiley. Please check it out and tell me what you think. http://www.mssl.ws
Thanks Mark
ASavage

View Profile WWW
« Reply #789 on: October 01, 2005, 04:07:26 AM »

Shocked hey checkout my website....www.blackqueen.ws

thanks
« Last Edit: October 01, 2005, 04:13:21 AM by Nicole Taylor » Logged
AngelynneD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #790 on: October 02, 2005, 01:49:24 PM »

Hey everyone!

Angie from the Philippines here. I recently signed up for GDI and have been working on my website for 2 days! Finally, everything's uploaded into my account. Please check out www.angieonline.ws. Comments, suggestions, criticisms, etc. will be greatly appreciated! You can just comment directly on the guestbook.

Thanks much,
Angie
mack88
« Reply #791 on: October 02, 2005, 03:14:19 PM »

Hey everyone!

Angie from the Philippines here. I recently signed up for GDI and have been working on my website for 2 days! Finally, everything's uploaded into my account. Please check out www.angieonline.ws. Comments, suggestions, criticisms, etc. will be greatly appreciated! You can just comment directly on the guestbook.

Thanks much,
Angie

Hello Angie!  You have a very nice start to your site.  There are a couple of things that needed correcting.  On all of your pages, except your home page, your images are not there.  Make sure that they are saved on your server.  On you about me page, the font is very hard to read!  Make those corrections and you will be ok!

Frank
BruceC

View Profile
« Reply #792 on: October 03, 2005, 04:52:14 AM »

Hi there everyone!

Would anyone be willing to share their website (built with our sitebuilder) that is used to promote a traditional type business?   Just looking for a few ideas that I might promote to small businesses out there that don't currently have a website.

Bruce
PaulSouthin

View Profile
« Reply #793 on: October 03, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »

Just wanted to post my new .ws site and see what you guys think....

http://www.workfromwork.ws

Let me know...comments, suggestions, etc...
Thanks
Paul
AngelynneD

View Profile WWW
« Reply #794 on: October 03, 2005, 08:23:28 PM »

Hello Angie!  You have a very nice start to your site.  There are a couple of things that needed correcting.  On all of your pages, except your home page, your images are not there.  Make sure that they are saved on your server.  On you about me page, the font is very hard to read!  Make those corrections and you will be ok!

Frank

Thanks Frank!
I have already corrected the font size on all the pages. And I double checked on the images. I've uploaded everything. Should show up now. Can you please check again (im not demanding or anything like that  Grin)? I've also uploaded games and an ebook. Please tell me if it's loading or not.

Yours in desperation,
Angie
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 144
  Print  

Jump to: