May 03, 2024, 02:41:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 37
  Print  
Author Topic: Share Your Best!  (Read 366814 times)
Tatjana Prelog

Love, friendship and honesty are treasures!!!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #180 on: November 23, 2005, 11:17:55 PM »

I'm new, just out of my trial period.  I don't have my website set up yet, and I thought of a new domain name that I think I like better than my original one.  I'd like your opinions on whether I should change or keep both?  Is there any advantage to having two?

DebraM

Why in the name of God do you always think about cancelling the acount (goes to Deborah) for purcheesing another domain. As far as I know you can run (or have as you wish) 5 domain names on one acount, without cancelling it. The monthly fee is 5 x 10 $ of course, but if you need those 5 domains, why not.

Debra so if you need two domains, you just purcheese another you like better in your existing acount, but if you need only one, then make another and delete the first, that's it. (I'm suggesting the order as I've written - first make another and then delete the first). Cancelling your acount because of the domain name would result the new acount and appearantly loosing your downlines (if you already have some) and having two acounts (what I remind you is forbidden) would result working on two sides, but sometimes it's hard to get some people as your downlines even for one acount ...

That's all I have to say here ...

I wish you'll succeede in all you do and however you'll decide!

Tatjana
(sonček)
 Smiley

Have a better day than I ever had!!! Charish the life, true friendship, love and honesty!!

Tatjana
EConner

View Profile WWW
« Reply #181 on: November 24, 2005, 08:49:43 AM »

I have been a GDI member a few weeks now.  Last night my first campaign began.  I have had over 300 hits since 3am this morning (all my time) ... I haven't had any leads yet, but it is still very early in the campaign.

I am also the owner of a traffic exchange program - I sent an e-mail to my traffic exchange team members with my link and the current campaign info.  I offered them the chance to be on my first level and the campaign enrollees will be placed below the exchange memers ... what a deal!

Thoughts?

And thank you to John for sending me the link to GDI  Cheesy
gdi
« Reply #182 on: November 24, 2005, 01:20:57 PM »

I encourage all to Post their Holiday marketing ideas.

Chip
Roxanne G

View Profile WWW
« Reply #183 on: November 24, 2005, 07:46:30 PM »

Give your friends and family a coupon for their own website for 3 months free and offer to help them set it up.  After 3 months they can decide to keep it or cancel.   Most people will keep it once they see what they can do with it. 

Have a great day, after all, today is the first day of the rest of your life!!

Roxanne
Anve Legaard

View Profile
« Reply #184 on: November 25, 2005, 08:57:33 AM »

Hello.
I beginn to worked with sportsclubs and showing the possibility for income to a club with membership in GDI!!!

I have just started with this and i am going to have the dvd with me and show the what they can make of 10$ for a domlain+++++, think about this if a club have 1000 members and everybody will support theyer own club, and normal for the (sports)clubs have small money and they always looking fore new ways to get the money.

Sorry about the english Wink

I am from Norway

Anve
ChadF

View Profile
« Reply #185 on: November 26, 2005, 03:09:54 AM »

I'm at the top of the main leaderboards this week and I'm really happy!  Grin  Smiley  Grin Roll Eyes

Honestly, I attribute a lot of my success to the tips that I've found on this forum!

Lovin' GDI,
Chad

ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #186 on: November 26, 2005, 03:09:55 AM »

Very nice idea about the club! I think thats a fantastic idea! They could even set up a link with paypal or one of the other payment sites to collect dues!! FANTASTIC IDEA!!!

NOW YOUR COOKIN!!!!!
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #187 on: November 26, 2005, 12:42:12 PM »

Congrats again Chad! Very nicely done.
John Head

View Profile
« Reply #188 on: November 28, 2005, 03:05:40 AM »

Selling the opportinity is great for those who are looking for one.  The type of fish you are after determines the bait.
I don't feel you always have to try to sell the opportunity. Several people I know want a website and have no intererst beyond that.   But naturally when friends find something they think is great they pass it on to other friends. Friends, like themselves, that want to post family photos etc, and don't realize they can build the site themselves.
However the income opportunity will surely become obvious to some of them.

One friend of mine will likely create a site that would get traffic that otherwise would never be looking for any opportunity, (a church newsletter) Those checking out the site for photos of the "bake sale"  will see,(and possibly consider) an opportunity they may never have seen or considered otherwise.  One of those might be the person that will turn it into a six figure income.

Also I hate spam, but just today when I was cleaning folders with spam that had been filtered out, I realized that most of these are people selling something, someone not unlike myself, trying to make some money!  Well from now on they will all get a reply, not an offer to buy but any offer to come on board with GDI. Spam may not be so bad.

The more I think about it the more Ideas I get. Its endless!
MichaelOttman

Be The Hunted Instead Of The Hunter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #189 on: December 03, 2005, 03:16:33 AM »

Hi, I have been a new member for a little over a month now and am just now posting to the forum after about 6 hours worth of reading much of its content.  I have had about 20 signups during this last month and 13 of them paid members.  I do not know what information or advice anybody might want to give but I will include what I THINK that I know. 
1.  Quickly determine who is going to be just a customer and who wants to work the business. 
2.  Give some type of free training or information to help them get started fast.
3.  If you are new yourself, PLEASE refer your new referrals to your upline members.  After all, it is in their best interest to help you out.
4.  Find out who your upline sponsers are and put their names in the search engines.  I have found many great tools that these leaders use to grow their business.  I personally think this information should have come from them, not by my dillegence but it still paid off.
5.  Use lead capture pages to get prospects. Use bulk emailer and buy quality OPT IN LEADS. NO SPAM TOLERATED!
6.  If done right most people who sign up don't even need to see your website.  You can use this to help your downline training or for other personal use.
7.  Personalize your banners to promote the business to niche groups of people.  If you are going to promote the hosting part of the business then send them to the hosting page.
Thats about it for now, please check out my site and let me know if it's up to GDI standards.  I use their car in the logo but it is only for promoting GDI, not other businesses.

Thanks and have a great Christmas!  None of that politically correct "Happy Holidays" stuff.

Michael Ottman
« Last Edit: December 03, 2005, 03:21:25 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Michael Ottman
If you could attract online marketers to you to ask about your business, would you want to see what it takes?
http://paid4life.magneticsponsoringonline.com
Anve Legaard

View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 03, 2005, 03:16:33 AM »

Hello
Now i am on the top of the google, alexa and many more, soon i will get very much traffic to my page.

Nice to be a member in GDI

Anve

Vince Coney

View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 04, 2005, 09:07:08 AM »

How would you work that out with GDI as far as you paying for a month 3 months etc for someone else ?

GDI RULES !!!!
MichaelOttman

Be The Hunted Instead Of The Hunter

View Profile WWW
« Reply #192 on: December 04, 2005, 05:44:59 PM »

What about this idea.  Try getting your ads placed on online malls or other high traffic sites that people go to during the holiday season.  I have done this with a few sites and you will definitely get clicks.  Try changing your ads to fit somthing that can be given as a gift.  I hope you all get the success you deserve.

Michael Ottman

Michael Ottman
If you could attract online marketers to you to ask about your business, would you want to see what it takes?
http://paid4life.magneticsponsoringonline.com
EricWu

View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 05, 2005, 03:28:02 AM »

Hi, I am new here and need help from all of you. I have a question, I don't know how to build a website and don't want to do that either. My purpose is to use the WS website for this GDI business only. What shall I do about that? Please give me advice.
Thanks
Eric
Vince Coney

View Profile
« Reply #194 on: December 06, 2005, 12:59:10 PM »

Hi everyone. I had a brainstorm. I wanted to pass out christmas gifts to my friends but i wanted to give them a 30 day free membership to gdi. ($10)  Does anyone have any suggestions on how to do this. How would i be able to pay in advance for them ?  How could i make up a gift certificate ? etc. etc.

GDI RULES !!!!
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 37
  Print  

Jump to: