May 26, 2024, 10:18:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 785887 times)
Kelly Maikai

View Profile
« Reply #375 on: December 05, 2005, 08:29:47 AM »

Hi I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kelly Maikai from California City California. I stumbled across this email inviting me to watch GDI video, and once i did, i was sold. So far I have one person below me who actually called me to get me to join her network marketing, and I turned it around and got her to join ours.

I am not to sure on other ways to get people to take part in such a great opportunity, so if anyone has any idea's or suggesstions for me, i would appreciate it.

can't wait to meet all of you,

Thank You Kelly Maikai Smiley
WillieG

View Profile
« Reply #376 on: December 05, 2005, 12:34:37 PM »

Hi everyone,
My name is Willie Grant, l am from Georgia  l just joined a week and l am a soldier in the US Army serving in lraq, l will return Jan 2006 from a 1year rotation and right now there isn't much l that l can do, although l am putting every effort to try to recruit from the internet which l thank God for technology, from what have read here l am at  the right place now if l can only just the ball rolling, me and everone above me will be happy. So any tips, or advice anyone give me,to get me started will be greatly appreciated. thank you all in advance for your help and support.
JShaw

View Profile
« Reply #377 on: December 05, 2005, 12:34:38 PM »

Accepting Suggestions for a Newbie interested in getting started at GDI.
Hi!
I just signed up with GDI today. I am a graphic designer from Vermont and will be setting up my website soon. Initially, I found this opportunity when researching domain names for my business, and found .ws to be a nice added bonus to my startup!
Its nice to see that there is such an active community at GDI, it is very assuring, thank you.
I hope to talk with some of you and learn from your success!

Josh
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 12:35:35 PM by Frank_M » Logged
mack88
« Reply #378 on: December 05, 2005, 12:44:56 PM »

Hi everyone,
My name is Willie Grant, l am from Georgia  l just joined a week and l am a soldier in the US Army serving in lraq, l will return Jan 2006 from a 1year rotation and right now there isn't much l that l can do, although l am putting every effort to try to recruit from the internet which l thank God for technology, from what have read here l am at  the right place now if l can only just the ball rolling, me and everone above me will be happy. So any tips, or advice anyone give me,to get me started will be greatly appreciated. thank you all in advance for your help and support.

Willie,

Welcome to GDI!  I am in GA as well!  Stay safe Man and continue to do what you do!  You have truly come across something that can change your life(style)!  Just use the invite system and invite your friends to look at your movie...that's the key to success!

Frank
PamMurphy

View Profile
« Reply #379 on: December 05, 2005, 12:46:12 PM »

Hello.....

I joined recently because the opportunity solved two things for me. I was looking for another opportunity in my multiple streams of income strategy.....and because this opportunity came with website hosting and I need to put up another website for my wellness/nutrition coaching business. This just fit beautifully with my plans.

Looking forward to sharing ideas and know-how with you,

Pam Murphy

« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 12:48:13 PM by Frank_M » Logged
ThomasBrown

I'm a Junior Senior

View Profile WWW
« Reply #380 on: December 05, 2005, 12:46:12 PM »

I am Thomas W. Brown and I'm from Maryville, MO.  Happy to be a member of the GDI family.

Tom

Thomas W. Brown

MaryvilleCityGuide

« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 12:46:30 PM by Frank_M » Logged

Thomas W. Brown
gdi
« Reply #381 on: December 05, 2005, 02:01:42 PM »

.WSers in the Central United States.

Chip
« Last Edit: December 05, 2005, 02:22:41 PM by ChipSnyder » Logged
DellaJ

View Profile
« Reply #382 on: December 06, 2005, 04:36:16 AM »

i realy not sure how this works  Huh  but willing to give this a try
i am a webmaster of three paid to read sites  this is were i have begun to advertise the  movie ticket  any other ideas any one could help with ?
thanks
Della J
SYum

View Profile
« Reply #383 on: December 06, 2005, 12:58:57 PM »

Cheesy
Hi Everyone!
My name is Sara and I'm a newbie.
I'm not really sure what to do yet.  This is my first day.
I am excited for this opportunity though and I need your help to walk thru this journey.
I'm so happy to know that I have found the great minded people.

SYum

Watch your thoughts; they become words. Watch your words; they become actions. Watch your actions, they become habits. Watch your habits, they become character. Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.

Frank Outlaw
Dave Moore

View Profile
« Reply #384 on: December 06, 2005, 01:38:50 PM »

Anyone from Connecticut?
JoanneM

View Profile
« Reply #385 on: December 07, 2005, 05:30:45 AM »

Undecided

Hello all...I am new...My husband and I have been busy.Uexpected Situations have forced us to concentrate on moving...etc....
So...I havent had the oppurtunity to take advantage of my free trial, I'm hoping GDI really is what it says, because I could use some positive experiences...lol Roll Eyes

Living in Las Vegas NV.....hope to meet some people.or.if anyone has any helpful suggestions for me...I'm welcoming any and all...lol...Thanks..
Joanne E.
FeButron

View Profile
« Reply #386 on: December 07, 2005, 05:30:45 AM »

hello to everyone out there, im a new member of GDI and new also on this forum, im from philippines but hopefully will be in colorado in a few weeks to be wid my husband michael sultes who live in silvertorne colorado. I want to learn more about this and how to make it started and to earn money. Wish all the best success in their business and hope i will be one of them too.. thanks and god bless! <fe>
Jamal Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #387 on: December 07, 2005, 07:58:02 AM »

Hi! I am from Detroit also I've noticed alot of people from on here,& I just wandered how you all heard about the company & are you suprised to see the number of people from Michigan. Shocked Grin Smiley
ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #388 on: December 07, 2005, 01:03:23 PM »

Welcome Jamal!! Good to have you here.
Debbie_French

View Profile
« Reply #389 on: December 08, 2005, 03:03:01 AM »

I love this program ! Its Really Working For ME !! Cheesy
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: