May 06, 2024, 05:04:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 779036 times)
InezJ

View Profile WWW
« Reply #360 on: November 30, 2005, 02:51:14 AM »

Hello Everybody,

Allow me to introduce myself.  My name is Inez  I am a stay at home mom. I'm looking forward to prospering with you all.  Smiley

Kind regards

Inez
BeverlyBoateng

View Profile
« Reply #361 on: November 30, 2005, 08:33:19 AM »

Hi Bobby,

Currently, I am not from the state but I used to live in Baton Rouge for the year.  Oh well, welcome to GDI.
Also want to say GOOD LUCK Wink
RyanHogan

View Profile
« Reply #362 on: December 01, 2005, 05:04:04 AM »

Hello everyone,
Just wanted to drop in, introduce myself and maybe give my 2 cents.
GDI seems like a good opportunity to me.(Duh)
I really like the way everything has been organized for us. Its really intuitive to me and I think its great.
Very well thought out.
I've been pretty successful with affiliate marketing in the past, so I wish I would have only started it earlier!
Hopefully it isn't too late for me!
Anyway, I tried Network marketing with the infamous "big vitamin company" recently and didn't feel comfortable with many aspects of that business, so I thought I'd give GDI a shot.
I'll be sure to drop by again soon. Some good info here. Smiley

Best Regards,
-Ryan

Shannon_K

View Profile
« Reply #363 on: December 01, 2005, 06:44:24 AM »

I am only on the free 7 day trial and have not had much luck with it but I am keeping my hopes up. 

My name is Shannon and I live in Michigan, but am originally from Pennsylvania.  I have two children and am married.

Keeping my fingers crossed that this works because I would really like to stay at home with my children!!
Shannon_K

View Profile
« Reply #364 on: December 01, 2005, 08:33:49 PM »

It's nice to see so many from Michigan.  I'm originally from Pennsylvania...have only been here (Fort Gratiot) for a little over a year.  I just got my first downline today!!!  I'm so excited!!
Chablis T

View Profile
« Reply #365 on: December 02, 2005, 02:52:23 AM »

Hello....yea I'm new....tryna make it here ....
I'm from LA and hopeing I can make so extra cash as we all are so wish me luck!

Layda,
Chablis
BobRess

I'm burnin' up.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #366 on: December 02, 2005, 10:30:40 AM »

Hi, I've been in for about 2 weeks.  Smiley

Haven't had time to do much yet, but this looks like something that can work for me.
I'm getting lots of great ideas from this forum. Looks like I've got a busy weekend ahead of me  `;->

a work in progress ...
---
K_Davis

View Profile
« Reply #367 on: December 02, 2005, 10:30:40 AM »

Hi, from Texas (USA)
PSitton

View Profile
« Reply #368 on: December 03, 2005, 03:13:33 AM »

Hello from San Antonio! I don't know who else is in this area but I would be willing to hold meetings via conference call. I already have the number to hold them so if anyone is interested let me know.

Pam
TBrown1

View Profile
« Reply #369 on: December 03, 2005, 09:21:33 AM »

hey dave!!
i am a transplanted yankee..in knoxville..new to this as well..have to say the posts are an education unto themselves!!..
not many questions will go unanswered here!!
tamarra
Larry Hobson

View Profile
« Reply #370 on: December 03, 2005, 07:01:54 PM »

Hello all! I am so excited to be on board with you all! I really think this is the perfect time to get in with GDI because I have a feeling that they are going to be really big. I sent out about 20 e-mails today and I am hopeing I get some hits. Still need to make my web-site, and I am hopeing that it wont be to difficult. Do you really need your web-site up and running in order to get started? Well Take care All
DwightSlatten

View Profile
« Reply #371 on: December 04, 2005, 05:26:59 AM »

Hello to all
Just introducing myself as part of the Get Five Team.
Warren C

Internet Junkie

View Profile WWW
« Reply #372 on: December 04, 2005, 05:27:01 AM »

Hi Larry and welcome,

There is no rule that says you ever have to do a website.

However, my personal opinion is how can you sell what you don't use with any conviction?

I go one step further and say no matter how good you are with HTML, use the Website Builder.
This sets an example and encourages those you sign up.

Cheers,

Warren Contreras
C_Wright

View Profile
« Reply #373 on: December 04, 2005, 01:42:56 PM »

Hi, I'm a newbie today from Southern Colorado.
Looking forward to learning more about this opportunity.
C.Wright
Jamal Parker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #374 on: December 04, 2005, 01:44:38 PM »

Hey everyone! 
I am A new member looking for some good marketing tips is there anyone out there that can share A few.

Thank you for your support,
                                                                                                        J. Parker 

G&J Productions    Cool Grin Shocked Roll Eyes Undecided
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: