May 06, 2024, 12:40:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 779055 times)
MicheleCreamer

View Profile
« Reply #345 on: November 21, 2005, 05:24:48 PM »

Hi everyone. I am new not only to GDI, but to the whole website building concept.  I am a single mother of four, and am desperately trying to build a residual income that can afford me more time with my children.  I am currently a newspaper carrier for our local paper, so i work very early morining hours, and i am constantly fearful of having to leave my children at home, alone.  If anyone has any suggestions on how i can make an eyecatching web page, please contact me. Oh yeah, I guess i am the only member from Arkansas, cause i haven't seen anyone else on here.  If you are out there, please let me know. hee hee. 

Thanks for all of your future help, cause i know i will need it.

Chele

Chele
BarbaraBusby

View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 23, 2005, 01:30:55 PM »

I am anew member from Washington DC metro area.  This is a great forum, full of info.

Barbara Busby
KLopez

View Profile WWW
« Reply #347 on: November 23, 2005, 09:56:31 PM »

Welcome Barbara!

Good luck on your journey with GDI!!
William P1

View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 25, 2005, 02:55:49 AM »

William p 1 Here iam also new to this site out of chicago as we learn we can help each other...
ChristyBihler

View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 26, 2005, 03:09:55 AM »

Hi,

I am new to GDI and this is my first time to speak out on the forum.  Are there any other Colorado folk out there?

Thanks,
Christy Bihler
Craig S

View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 26, 2005, 08:28:49 AM »

welcome ... likes choice of words ...Just Over Broke . and to be rid of it... read it afew times aleady great plan  EConner ....  have fun & enjoy
DanHall

USMC 1982

View Profile WWW
« Reply #351 on: November 26, 2005, 08:29:46 AM »

Hi GDI forum.

This is great. I'm going to focus my campaigns on bringing in GDI members under me. This is so affordable and has so many powerful marketing tools all included. It's just great.

There are a few things I want to do like:

1. Change my User ID.
2. Change my Domain Name.
3. Be able to re-direct the $250,000 7-Minute Movie so it looks like it's coming from my site.

I know those are all tough things to do. I may have to, well, I don't know. Hoping to find out here.

« Last Edit: November 26, 2005, 08:31:54 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Dan Hall
David Gore

View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 26, 2005, 08:29:46 AM »

just wanted to introduce myself, and ask for some help with ideas on setting up my website , im having trouble understanding how to get it set up any help woud be appreciated  thanks!   dcg
PatMarcello

OVMarketing.ws

View Profile WWW
« Reply #353 on: November 27, 2005, 05:09:19 AM »

Hi folks,

I'm a newbie at GDI, but not  online. I've been with this business for two years now and am interested in building strong relationships with other folks involved in this cyberworld mania.

I'm a writer by trade. I have written 10 books, which have been published traditionally, but I make $1.50 a book and my publisher gets to keep the rest. Pffft!!! So, I'm into ebooks now, where the whole price is mine. I love it!

Warren Contreras is my upline sponsor and he introduced me to TurboGDI. Wahoo! What a boost.

Thanks Warren!

Pat Marcello
John Head

View Profile
« Reply #354 on: November 27, 2005, 05:09:19 AM »

Hello all, I'm new to GDI
I may need my head examined but I'm making another attempt at making an income online.
With many expensive and non-productive attemps with MLM, affiliate sites etc, I was surely
very skeptical to even try it.  Many of you can surely relate to that.
   My past experience says it just won't work, but my heart says I can do it.
 My financial situation says I don't have the means. My mortgage says I have to make it work.
   One thing for sure, I know a lot of "opportunities" that don't work.

I Do have a strategy for success.
 I want to take charge of my life, to provide enough to live life rather
than trudge thru it, while others get weathy from my efforts.
 And I want to take some people with me. People who've struggle as I have, those who never
seem to get on top, those who are miserable and those that have nearly given up.
  I want this to be more than a bussiness to make money.
 This is an offer of hope and a future to all who don't seem to have one.
I just have to find them.

ChadGill

View Profile WWW
« Reply #355 on: November 27, 2005, 04:28:16 PM »

Welcome aboard ! You will make it!!   
WendyEggers

View Profile
« Reply #356 on: November 27, 2005, 04:29:54 PM »

I have joined under Marjan Korosec's team and I must say, I am truly glad to have joined!  This whole program seems so easy to navigate around and everyone seems so helpful...looking forward to making some great income for myself, and everyone else! Wendy
Buddy Chismar

View Profile WWW
« Reply #357 on: November 28, 2005, 03:04:11 AM »

Welcome Wendy!

I am new also and am finding my way around real well.
I'm impressed by the whole system and support.

Buddy
« Last Edit: November 28, 2005, 03:05:56 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged

Soonr or later your health will become a priority...your wealth probably already is.
JLadd

View Profile
« Reply #358 on: November 28, 2005, 10:04:16 PM »

Hello from Mississippi,
  Sure miss Colorado. Had to move down south in 2003 for my 9 to 5 job. working on getting this going so that my family and I can move back.

Jerry
DannyCestaro

View Profile
« Reply #359 on: November 30, 2005, 02:51:14 AM »

whats up my name is Danny, im from New york. Can anyone help me out with some good tips
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: