May 06, 2024, 06:19:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 109
  Print  
Author Topic: Central/Western USA  (Read 779038 times)
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #300 on: November 06, 2005, 10:31:55 PM »

Just wanted to add my welcome to you one and  all  and especially to you  J.Hinkle
as the most recent  joiner.
Here is wishing you every success! Wink
P_Gringel

View Profile WWW
« Reply #301 on: November 06, 2005, 10:35:05 PM »

A big warm welcome to you  Cedric Dorsey and you are right
it is a great opportunity !
here is wishing you lots of success! Cool
Dondi_MacNair

View Profile
« Reply #302 on: November 07, 2005, 05:30:53 AM »

Hey I am brand new, still have the tinglies and scardies from joining, but this looks way cool!
I'm Dondi from Washington (the COOL Washington) and I'm planning on bringing a boatload of friends into this with me!! Cheesy
Kim Cole

View Profile WWW
« Reply #303 on: November 07, 2005, 11:14:37 AM »

Hi Tim,

I'm from Louisiana too.  I'm also just getting started here but I'm not new to network marketing.  Just remember that this is a business and it has to be worked to be successful. 

How's the momentum?

Kim Cole~ Marketing Exec, Ebay Seller and Full Time Mom
It does not matter how slowly you go so long as you do not stop. ~ Confucius
ArleneFreeman

View Profile
« Reply #304 on: November 07, 2005, 11:15:22 AM »

Good Morning & We are EXCITED in Arkansas!!

I have only been in business for 4 wks now, and loving every bit of it!!  GDI is the answer to my prayers and I truly feel this in my heart.  My daily mission is to tell as many people as possible about the GREAT Business that God sent my way.  We have some AWESOME people in our downline, and I am trying to help them to reach their goal as well........Terrific People in Arkansas, I MUST say.

My goal is to be FINANCIALLY independent in by November 1st, 2006!  At the rate of speed we are adding new partners..........well......the SKY IS THE LIMIT!!!

I would like to tell the world and the members/partners/downline or whatever we are called to know that through God or your Higher Power.......ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, if YOU only BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!

One Question....Would all Affiliates living in Arkansas send me a pm?  We can network together if you would like & are close in distance......  Looking forward to corresponding with you!

Thanks,[
Arlene S. Freeman,
Forrest City, Arkansas
« Last Edit: November 07, 2005, 11:16:17 AM by Frank_M » Logged
Nicholas C

View Profile
« Reply #305 on: November 08, 2005, 07:43:23 PM »

Hey everyone, I'm new here. I look forward to learning some new ideas from everyone.
RonHamrick

View Profile
« Reply #306 on: November 08, 2005, 07:43:23 PM »

Hello from Texas. My name is Ron Hamrick, Iam looking forwrd to a succesful relationship @ GDI
Jessie_Lindsay

View Profile
« Reply #307 on: November 08, 2005, 07:43:46 PM »

My name is Jessie, I'm 68 years old, a retired Air Traffic Controller from Miami,Fl. trying to make some money online.  I'm new at this
even tho I've tried before but it didn't do anything so I thought I'd try again.  Maybe this time I'll make some money instead of spending all of it.  Any help would be and will be appreciated.  I've lived in Ga. for 9+ years but we want to move back to Tn. my wife is from Soddy-Daisy, Tn. her birthday is the 18th of Nov. the big 50.
Later
« Last Edit: November 08, 2005, 07:44:25 PM by Frank_M » Logged
AmyG

View Profile
« Reply #308 on: November 08, 2005, 08:58:14 PM »

Greeting from Utah....  Still trying to figure all of this out..... my name is Amy, and about 1/2 hour ago I became a GDI member.  I am so excited to see what kind of opportunity this will bring my husband and I.  We both have day jobs, but he is in the United States Air Force, works a part time job and is going to school just to keep our heads above water.  So I am trying to do my part and help out because I want to be home and a little extra cash goes a long way!...  Woot Woot!   If anyone has any words of wisdom in this business... do share Ü...
RGoode

View Profile
« Reply #309 on: November 09, 2005, 07:22:12 PM »

Hello all. I have been looking or an affiliate to work with/for. And yes Ladies and Gentlemen I have found it.  Plus Domain and Web Site YEAAAAAA!

Thank you
K_Griffin

i am deaf mother,homemaker

View Profile WWW
« Reply #310 on: November 09, 2005, 07:22:12 PM »

i am Kelly,from Pennsylvania.. i am new member.. it hope will be work for gdi.. i am deaf.. dont be shy.. keep touch and take care..

KGriffin
MDuke

View Profile
« Reply #311 on: November 09, 2005, 07:25:50 PM »

I recently found this opportunity and looking forward to "WILD RIDE with DOT W(ild)S(ide)".  I'm excited and and have faith that this will all work out for the best.  Only a few days into this business and I see a rainbow ending in a pot of gold with the inscription "DOT WS".

Many Blessings to you all and much success!!!!!!

Cajun  Grin

"GO DOT WS"
Michael D1

View Profile
« Reply #312 on: November 10, 2005, 04:33:03 AM »

Hello my name is Michael.   Nice to meet everyone!
VirginiaW

View Profile
« Reply #313 on: November 10, 2005, 04:33:03 AM »

Hello,

I just signed up yesterday. Looks like there are several of us here in Arkansas.
Bruce Neel

View Profile
« Reply #314 on: November 10, 2005, 09:43:21 PM »

It's exciting to see that there are new members in the area! I just recently signed on the GDI team as well here in Conway, AR.

We all say that we will do better tomorrow. And we would, too, if only we started today.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 109
  Print  

Jump to: