May 18, 2024, 02:15:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1211394 times)
LouiseWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #2100 on: June 29, 2009, 12:52:41 PM »

Greetings, and once again a newbie here!

Would greatly appreciate some guidance here to get things rolling! I have sourced traffic sites for my ads...sponsor states he uses referral only and not GDI hosting. I need explaination of a few things here.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Lori Humble

View Profile
« Reply #2101 on: June 30, 2009, 06:36:49 AM »

Here to introduce myself.
Lori from Minnesota.
I think i'm in for a challenge!
DexterEnwerem

View Profile
« Reply #2102 on: June 30, 2009, 06:38:37 AM »

HII EVERYBODY,MY NAME IS DEXTER.I AM NEW TO GDI,AND AM VERY HAPPY AND LOOK FORWARD TO KNOW ASSOCIATE WITH EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM.
                THANK YOU
LarryPardue

View Profile
« Reply #2103 on: June 30, 2009, 11:45:29 AM »

Hello everyone in GDI,

Looking forward to sharing learning from each other on building GDI and other businesses as well using this awesome website biz
I am in Virginia with my wife Leah

Take care
Greg Stetten

View Profile
« Reply #2104 on: June 30, 2009, 11:28:43 PM »

Hello!  I am new. My one question is can I use my personal website that I have already created to promote GDI?  I would like to if I can.  If not I will create a new one with the templates even though I would prefer not to.   thanks   Greg Stetten
SamanthaC

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2105 on: June 30, 2009, 11:28:43 PM »

Hey all, Newbie from the UK

Looking 4wd to it all- wish me luck xxxxxxxx

Try your best, Forget the Rest, You are Too Blessed to Be Stressed!
DMarkey

View Profile
« Reply #2106 on: June 30, 2009, 11:28:43 PM »

Hi there,

MY name is Daniel, from Michigan. Looking forward to seeing this work.

I am still a little skeptical, but I am in this for the long haul, so we will see what happens.
P_Fullwood

View Profile
« Reply #2107 on: June 30, 2009, 11:28:43 PM »

Hi, my name is Patsy... known as Lady'Bug.... I'm new to all of this and trying to do everything step by step... although it's a lot of information to take in and remember... I hope that this will better help in what I'm trying to do and that's make money since for the summer I'm unemployed... Any type of advice will be grateful on this - I'm all ears... Thanks in advance and I'm glad to be apart of this as well...  Grin
Megan Begum A

View Profile
« Reply #2108 on: July 01, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »

Smiley Hi to all. I'm from Florida (Originally from NY) and hope I'm writing and posting this in the correct section.....the New Members section I hope Smiley
I hope I could get help from these posts. I've joined GDI and had NO IDEA what I was doing..(as far as websites and learning the affiliate programs etc). I learned so much in the past 4 days even learned how to use FTP and make my web page with sitebuilder. I hope I hear how others are doing so that it motivates me and hope you guys could give tips on how to make this work better...especially since I'm very new and still learning. Just realized I've used the word HOPE a lot lol....guess that's what got me starting and that will get me and keep me going..hoping for the best to all of us.
Have a great week to who ever reads this Wink
BenThomas

View Profile
« Reply #2109 on: July 01, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »

Hi my name is Ben from Northampton UK have been here 2 weeks have had a few sign ups nothing major would be interested in tips on the best approach to building a strong business seem to be putting lots of hours into advertising with not much luck takes time i expect anyway always interested in learning so feel free to give me a shout thanx and have a good week.
A_Johan

View Profile
« Reply #2110 on: July 01, 2009, 03:16:06 PM »

I'm Johan, has been member about a month but I only got (thank God) one downline. I don't think I worked well with GDI here. What do u say?
SharessaThompson

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2111 on: July 01, 2009, 03:18:37 PM »

Hi All,

I am just dropping this line to say hello and let you all know I am a real person and love to chat and share information and feedback when possible.  I hope to find lots of good ways to promote my GDI business and start making money online soon.

------------------------------------------
Sharessa Thompson
Mara_Inzunza

View Profile
« Reply #2112 on: July 01, 2009, 11:00:43 PM »

Hi!! Mi name is Lucia and I´m from Mexico City. I´m happy to be here eventhough my english is terrible. I don´t understand how to built my WebSite because of the same reazon. Good luck to everybody and hoping someone can help me in Spanish.

Thank you

Lucia Mara
StevenHelser

View Profile
« Reply #2113 on: July 01, 2009, 11:00:43 PM »

Hi to everyone,
    My Name is Steven Helser and I am from Hebron,Ohio,USA I just signed up and I know you will be hearing from me a lot. Would like to get my GDI going ,because I would like to retire before long. Thanks for all help

Steven
Oj Manley

View Profile
« Reply #2114 on: July 02, 2009, 02:47:23 AM »

Hi my name is Oj from Philadelphia pa. I just signed up and cant wait to see what can happen. Please help the Noob lol. Where is the best places to market this program where you get serious people?
Pages: 1 ... 139 140 [141] 142 143 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: