May 08, 2024, 02:00:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
  Print  
Author Topic: Why .WS/GDI?  (Read 113768 times)
JasonLaney

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: November 09, 2005, 02:23:37 PM »

I think this is the best internet business because of the support and tools available to all members.  GDI has made it easy to succeed for for both new and experienced individuals in the internet marketing industry.  I look forward to working with GDI.

Jose_P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2005, 06:21:25 PM »

Why I joined GDI?

1. The testimonials open my curiosity.
2. I was impress with the simplicity and professionalism
3. $10 a month is not going to ruin my life.

Thank you for all the great work! this is fantastic!

If you need FREE business opportunity leads.
Send me a private message.
Doug L

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 28, 2005, 01:41:34 PM »

My brother-in-law told me about GDI.  At first I was pretty skeptical, and I have to be honest, I thought the cartoon with the red car was a bit hokey, but I researched and liked what I found.  I am now working on marketing methods that will get my downline growing.  The other day I got my first downline member from outside the US!
RichardWilson

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 03, 2005, 03:16:33 AM »

hey there me I'm new to this but I joined because of a couple of things:
1. the obvious earning potential, and it is already proving, I have had this for 4 days now and already one person on my downline list so I know it can work.
2. I am the proud owner of my own record label and I needed a domain but my last one wanted $10.00 just to reserve the name and another $39.95 to publish anything, not cost effective by any means. that's what caught my eye about GDI not only the price but actually it can be paying me to have it. very cost effective  Grin
Julian Snare

View Profile WWW
« Reply #49 on: December 17, 2005, 05:06:05 PM »

My reason for joining Gdi again... After attempts at creating a down line proved unsuccessful. I came back because of a domain and web site for 10 bucks a month you can,t say fairer than that can you. It is pretty good value for money but we will see how it goes. Any way you guys take it easy and enjoy making money as I am.
J.Grandstaff

"It's think and grow rich not work and grow rich."

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2005, 12:17:12 PM »

Let's hear it...

I want to see postive stuff here!

To Our Success in GDI!

James & Trinette Grandstaff
FWilliams

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 28, 2005, 01:15:39 PM »

I was looking for a real opportunity that worked!

Fred Williams Jr.
JudyGould

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2005, 03:33:48 AM »

Hi Judy Gould here in Canada (actually about 1/2 mile from Detroit, on the border)

I was doing some surfing for pennies on an ads site. I usually wait to see if I've already "clicked" on the business before I ignore it and let the 20 seconds run out before I can click for the next 2 cents.
On Boxing Day, at work, bored out of my tree (because I work in a store downtown and the sales were all at the malls), I was running through my clicks, and came across the GDI ad, with a link to the movie. I watched the whole thing, waiting for the "catch". There wasn't one.
I've sold MLM soap for years with limited success, my kids have sold Amway/Quixstar as well,...so I've been through the MLM mill and know that, when I saw the movie, then, I registered BECAUSE , across the bottom of the ad it read "You can talk to me anytime", and I wanted to see if I really COULD talk to somebody.
So I DID call this guy in my upline. What a surprise!! What a nice guy! And, he's really trying to help me get somewhere!! This is fabulous!! And it gives one more inspiration to get up and do whatever it takes to reach that target!
I don't understand a quarter of the stuff I'm wading through here, IT-wise,...but I'm not going to give this one up! And I know if I really don't "get it" somebody will help anyway. What an organization!!

I'm so happy!!

Judy Gould
Lee_Gregory

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2006, 03:31:01 PM »

Hello!
I am new to GDI and having problems creating my website. Can you tell me how to do this or where to get the help I am looking for? Thanks for your help and comments.
Greg
V_McCord

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2006, 01:41:08 PM »

Since I'm deaf and a mother of a 1 year old son and a daughter on the way, I didn't like the idea of working away from my children, so I went to WAHM.com in hope for some help and received an email from Salina Morgan offering to help me. Since talking to her and showing my husband her emails, he has suggested me to go for it.
KoayChiew

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2006, 11:10:24 PM »

Hi,

The Reason That I Join GDI Is Because I Like The Auto Monthly Renew System & Low Monthly $10 Investment.
1. Auto Monthly Renew - Can Bring Monthly Auto Income.
2. Low Monthly $10 Investment - Anybody Can Try.

If 1 & 2 Going Well We Can Build A Residual Income.
This Is What I Love.  Kiss

You Might Have Your Reason or Reasons To Join GDI.
Can You Share With Us?  Grin
Ha..Ha..
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 04:00:55 AM by ChipSnyder » Logged
NateW

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: February 23, 2006, 09:34:07 PM »

Well Herbalife was to exspensive.

Nate Ward
H_Soerensen

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 18, 2006, 04:07:51 PM »

Hi everybody!

So far I have had no susscess with the GDI business opportunity!

Well, What have I done?

I have been working off line!

A lot of posters. cards and fliers I have and handed out to people,
placeing these in the mailboxes, in the car windows, bulleteng boards, and .... you name it!

Also I have talked with quite many persons!

BUT NO RESPONSE AT ALL!

I have found out that there are so many offers at the WEB, so I understand when people ask me!

"Why should i choose GDI?
What are the advances with GDI compared to other network marketing companies?"

Can somebodytel help me what to answer here?

Regards

Harald

Nicole Taylor

Welcome to Talk.ws!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #58 on: March 18, 2006, 08:55:00 PM »

"Why should i choose GDI?
What are the advances with GDI compared to other network marketing companies?"

Can somebodytel help me what to answer here?

Regards

Harald

Hello Harald,

Global Domains International is a solid INC. 500 company that has been successful for over 7 years.

The cost to enter is ZERO and your montly fee each month is only $10 compared to other companies who charge $500+ or $200 in auto-ship orders every single month. Who CAN'T afford $10 each month? Look at what you're getting for this low monthly fee:

- Your own .ws domain
 - Your own hosting account
 - 10 e-mail addresses to go with your .ws domain
 - Sitebuilder (some Sitebuilders on the Web cost $20 per month or more!)
 - Several URL's to promote the GDI opportunity and product to others
 - Full company support

We have members in over 180 countries around the world! This is truly a global opportunity that knocks down any other business on the Web. You can make a residual income month after month with GDI by simply referring others to your Website. It's as simple as that!

Nicole

I make a good income right from home while I am drinking Starbucks and eating my cinnamon crumb cake.
KimKeomongkhon

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 20, 2006, 09:07:17 PM »

Hi, I'm new to all of this internet marketing and GDI.  I chose GDI because this opportunity sounded to awsome to pass up!!!!  I am really excited to see how everything plays out.  If any more experienced, senior members have any ideas, suggestions or encouragement for me, I would love to here from you!!!

Kim
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 12
  Print  

Jump to: