May 06, 2024, 06:46:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News: Welcome to Talk.ws - The Official Forum for all GDI members!

If you are a new member please make sure to read the "Forum Rules, Forum Tutorials, and GDI FAQs" section.

Please avoid posting any questions which may require us to discuss detailed information regarding your GDI account. Such questions should be submitted to support@wsdomains.ws.

GDI has a strict Anti-SPAM policy. Please do NOT send unsolicited messages via Private Message.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 197
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome New Members!  (Read 1205910 times)
NASSER_ALFAREED

View Profile
« Reply #2400 on: August 28, 2009, 03:59:53 AM »

any member from saudi arabia?
Brenda A

View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: August 28, 2009, 07:20:29 AM »

Hi, My name is Brenda and I am from Alamance County, North Carolina USA. I am really excited about this new online career that I have signed up for. Thanks to my  upline and Brian Bear, I am learning so much about GDI and getting the free marketing that I need to get my website out there. I am on Daily motion, you tube, facebook and am fixing to go on other web searchers. I also have participated in the GDI boost that is offered to get onto over 500 search engines. I believe in this and I know it will work. It is hard work to get everything up and running, but when you are bringing in 5 figures every month, I feel it is quite worth it.  I just can't wait until I get a huge downline!!! Have a great day!!
ElliotBraulick

View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: August 28, 2009, 02:20:17 PM »

hey, i'm from Minnesota.
D_Huffman

View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: August 28, 2009, 02:20:17 PM »

Hello, My name is Doug, I am from Kentucky U.S. Im still trying to understand the larger part of this, But Im very excited about getting started!
 Thanks
Osas Idahosa

View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: August 28, 2009, 02:20:17 PM »

Hi there. My name is Osas and I am from Nigeria. I am new here and kind of lost but I know a good thing when I see one so Thats why I have joined GDI. Please could you just send me an overview of this business?Thanks
KwanMarshall

View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: August 29, 2009, 06:07:28 AM »

Hi, everybody! My name is Kwan Marshall. And I'm 18 years old and live in Ohio
BMarlene

View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: August 29, 2009, 11:15:13 AM »

hello this marlene from australia...

Also, don't hesitate to build your WebSite and post under Showcase, Share Your WebSite...Part 3!

To view many of the WebSites created by Members, check out "Share Your WebSite": Part 1 and 2.

Welcome Aboard,

Chip
Admin
[/quote]
Antonio_M

View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: August 29, 2009, 11:15:13 AM »

My name is Antonio Mosby, I am from Las Vegas, NV USA. I am just looking for extra monthly income and a fun way to do it!
MBarsana

View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: August 29, 2009, 11:15:13 AM »

Welcome to all the new members, hope all is well and continued success!!
GIRLEANURALUCA

View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: August 29, 2009, 11:16:38 AM »

Hello!I just joined GDI yesterday, and i am very excited about my future prospects. I hope to meet nice people!  Smiley
DPapai

View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: August 30, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »

Hello my name is Dan,

I live in Ohio I am a 44-year-old truck driver.  I have been involved with many affiliates programs but none of them ever worked out for me.  It was either because of bad instructions or just a scan.

But I see plenty of potential here.  I am open to any quick start suggestions, bank for my buck advertising and anything else I may be missing.

This is my last chance to diversify.  Money is short and I am willing to learn.!
TanaS

View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: August 30, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »

Aloha from Hawaii, my name is Tana and this is my 3rd day as a member.  Very exciting opportunity for me to give it a try.  I am still learning how to set up my website.  Hope my fellows from Hawaii will join me.

Tana
KClincy

View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: August 30, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »

Hi everyone   Wink
N_Mann

View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: August 30, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »

Hi im Nathan. I joined about 5 days ago. I plan on using GDI for a very long time.
I am still trying to learn a few more things about how to build my downline.

I have a lead capture page, along with other pages with more stuff. im not
getting results right now. Im wondering what my problem might be. what can
i do to become successful at getting people to sign up under me?

my page is www.xytha.ws.
is there anything i need to change on that page to help people join me?

thanks,

Nathan
Casandra K

View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: August 30, 2009, 10:04:38 AM »

Hi everyone, I just started as a paid member, my trial subscription came up today. I am glad to have found GDI and hope to spend alot more time here in the future.
My name is casandra and I am a 26 yr old single mother from madison wisconsin u.s.a. I was introduced to this site via the acme people search opportunity but in addition now that i have checked out your site i think i want to make my own personal site here as well. I am moving across town mon. so i havent had alot of time to contribute yet but i plan to spend alot more time in the near future.
I have my share of affiliate and regular questions about GDI as i am sure others do as well. I dont want to post too much in 1 post but I guess my most pressing question i have now is:
I want to create my own site but keep the business i have going as well. I just used up my 7 day free trial. Does the 7 day free trial pertain to that spicific domain name and do i get another one with my new domain name to give me time to use the site builder and get things going, or is the 7 day free trial for new members first 7 days with period. I just want to know. I will most likely host another site for myself regardless... just the 7 days would be good to get my new site up and running.
Thank you everyone for your help.
Casandra
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 197
  Print  

Jump to: